It is all real fgts

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Re: It is all real fgts

Post by bennyonesix »

tonkadtx wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/po ... dence.html
The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome.
http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity ... terference
While lawmakers were seemingly united on the need to present a strong bipartisan response, the FBI and CIA gave lawmakers differing accounts on Russia's motives, according to The Post.

Last week, during a meeting with the House Intelligence Committee, a senior FBI counterintelligence official gave remarks to lawmakers that were "fuzzy" and "ambiguous" in comparison to those made the CIA, the paper reported.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/0 ... -dnc-hack/
“There are claims that in the meta data, someone has done a document in a PDF conversion, and that in some cases the language used in the documents is Russian, and therefore the computer that was used for that conversion was Russian,” he said.

“That is the circumstantial evidence that some Russian, or someone who wanted to make them look like a Russian, was involved, with these other media organisations. That is not the case for the material that we released,” he continued.
Seth-Rich2.jpg
Seth-Rich2.jpg (129.82 KiB) Viewed 9508 times

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant

Post by tonkadtx »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Poor kid.

He's having a beer with this guy.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

The shitlibs and the press actually do not care about anything but political victory.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

bennyonesix wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
tonkadtx wrote:Democratically elected governments the CIA has helped overthrow since WW2. From my own reading, I suspect this is a severe low ball estimate.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/20/map ... verthrown/

No hypocrisy. The story on the left had nothing to do with espionage. Scanning it, there doesn't even appear to be any US government involvement. Yeltsin's team hired American campaign professionals to help them with election operations, something Russians weren't used to.
Your sure if there was Russian involvement, they weren't "campaign advisors"? The same way the CIA acts as "advisors". LOL.

Also, while the Americans who helped Yeltsin were paid consultants, I don't believe for a second there was no government involvement. It was Russia's first (or second?) free election and his opponent was an old school, hard line communist.
They name the actual people, Dick Morris (lol) among them. They were well-known political professionals. I get the sense somebody found a twistable headline and put them side-by-side, assuming (correctly) people wouldn't read the article.
Ok. Let's assume you are correct and there were no covert actions taken to help Yeltsin.

Is it your contention that US intel agencies have not as a part of core practice interfered in foreign elections?
My contention was you were posting BS propaganda.
And if they could have, they would not have interfered in Soviet and or Russian elections?

Have you ever been critical of the CIA for this and or for dishonesty in public statements?

Have you ever argued that the CIA was not trustworthy?
None of these things have anything to do with Russian interference in American elections being bad for Americans. What country are you from?
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I didn't post it.

And that's what I figured you'd say.

Really unimpressive.

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant

Post by tonkadtx »

Again, I'll go back to my original contention. They manipulated our elections with the truth and facts?

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I know it's stale but i'm posting it anyway
CzhDIKYXUAAdANC.jpg
CzhDIKYXUAAdANC.jpg (39.25 KiB) Viewed 9487 times

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Alefantis is going on Megyn's show. I'll go on and guess this pic of him won't be discussed.
CzdVA9cWIAAHyuw.jpg
CzdVA9cWIAAHyuw.jpg (44.5 KiB) Viewed 9472 times

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

K32P4R.png
K32P4R.png (252.76 KiB) Viewed 9470 times

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Jq7DE1.jpg
Jq7DE1.jpg (114.29 KiB) Viewed 9469 times

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I couldn't bring myself to post the bad ones. But they are here. And I guarantee Megyn won't discuss a single one.

https://sli.mg/a/gaffhM

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Benny, get your point, but those kids are someone's kids, and those someones probably don't want their kids' pictures on IGx serving as a argument for child sex abuse. If someone does a "search on picture" they can end up here.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

bennyonesix wrote:Alefantis is going on Megyn's show. I'll go on and guess this pic of him won't be discussed.

CzdVA9cWIAAHyuw.jpg
Hillary had a fundraiser there. Where the owner apparently has tranny sex parties where he gets blood all over himself. And has pedophillia-themed art and pedophillia themed bands play there. These people almost won. LMAO
Last edited by Herv100 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

It's apparent nafod has spent five minutes tops reading about pizzagate.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Benny you probably noticed this last week: on the pizzagate thread on voat(Reddit banned the original thread. weird), the people noticed that the publically accessible street camera that had been pointed at the front door of Comet had been turned away from the building and instead faced the street. 2-3 days later the "shooting incident" happened("shooter" is a former failed actor). So the only video of the incident was him walking into the street peacefully to be arrested. And then 2-3 days after that the camera was back facing Comet again.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Herv100 wrote:It's apparent nafod has spent five minutes tops reading about pizzagate.
No victims, no witnesses, no physical evidence, no nothing. Just a bunch of mouth-breathing swamp dwellers seeing what they want to see.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Same thing with Al Capone. They ended up getting him on tax laws

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

nafod wrote:
Herv100 wrote:It's apparent nafod has spent five minutes tops reading about pizzagate.
No victims, no witnesses, no physical evidence, no nothing. Just a bunch of mouth-breathing swamp dwellers seeing what they want to see.
Tell me how many minutes you spent on on it, bitch. Prove me wrong

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Breitbart tweet a couple months before he died

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant

Post by tonkadtx »

I have not done any research into Pizzagate. But I do think it is awfully suspicious how the elite on both sides surround themselves with pedos.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

George W Bush eating corn

Whoppi Goldberg eating a sandwich

Think about it...
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Oh yeah, I forgot Turd was Catholic. Makes sense

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Herv100 wrote:
nafod wrote:
Tell me how many minutes you spent on on it...
Just reading your bullshit

Put up real evidence or STFU

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

nafod wrote:Benny, get your point, but those kids are someone's kids, and those someones probably don't want their kids' pictures on IGx serving as a argument for child sex abuse. If someone does a "search on picture" they can end up here.
Ok. Delete the pics whoever has authority.

EDIT

Delete them as long as nafod and turd look at the photos in this link and specify the worst ones so we know they did. If they won't do that, this is just interference.
Last edited by bennyonesix on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.