It is all real fgts

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Thud
Sgt. Major

Re: It is all real fgts

Post by Thud »

I've looked at the link. The case that seems to be being made is:

Owners of said pizza parlor are into sex and have kids, ergo they're into sex with kids.

The "evidence" while creepy, is flimsy and speculative at best.

I hope it's being seriously investigated by authorities, but what's been presented so far is far from convincing, let alone conclusive.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

"Into sex" is your take away as to Alefantis?

And the open visual conflation of perverted sex and children is nothing?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

bennyonesix wrote:"Into sex" is your take away as to Alefantis?
Yes
Be specific, plz

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

The chemtrails are to blame. Nafod's obviously behind it because collect underpants, ______, profit.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Thud wrote:
bennyonesix wrote:"Into sex" is your take away as to Alefantis?
Yes
Be specific, plz
Overt sexuality (I say it is deviant and depraved) commingled overtly with children is bad juju.

Do you dispute this?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

A lot of "club" owners of various stripes have kids. Sex, drugs and rock and roll may make you blush but they are not pedophilia.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

That is not this. The commingling of overt extreme (at the least) sexuality and children who are not his in the same place is an incredible red flag. The lack of boundaries is terrifying.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Look i'm from Vegas and no bluestocking or prude. Turns out there were mkre than a few moms who were working. But ffs there were iron boundaries. And the few where there weren't well you can guess what happened....

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fine, he's guilty of poor judgement, and so are his patrons, if you'd like. A child sex ring that does not make.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

This shit never really happens. The likelihood is infinitesimal. So my Bayesian Priors mean you lose now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-b0auTDcJHI

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Guarantee it's higher than yours. Guarantee.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

bennyonesix wrote:NEED MOAR TINFOIL.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

D.C.’s Weirdo Pizza Place
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2016 ... arget.html

More than I knew about the place before.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Anyone who's surprised that weird shit happens at punk shows hasn't ever been to a real punk show.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

The whole thing is a stretch goal of the alt-right.

How awesome would it be?

The reality is probably it's just a weird pizza place, like the article above suggests.

NOW that's not saying pedophilia isn't real.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

It is not the place. It is Alefantis and Brock and Epstein and Hastert and Sasse and Clinton and yes Trump etc etc etc.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I followed the Butthole surfers for six months in the early 90's. Prob seen 50 shows at the 9:30. Went to Burning man
94-00.

No one had little kids. No one talked about little kids. No one wanted the "radical inclusion" of little kids.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

So, are you feeling you might need to switch medications?. I'm worried about you, there is a distinct loss of affect going on, and well as some paranoia.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I think you misunderstand. This goes on and will go on. It is and always will be. But there is a chance here to do something. And people who annoy me refuse to look at the evidence and instinctively reject the argument. I dislike Turd and Nafod and enjoy going after their bullshit.

And I am not being persecuted in any way shape or form. This isn't about me and I have no secret knowledge. And I don't think people who disagree are involved. So, it is not paranoia. Delusion? Perhaps. But i've looked at the evidence. And there is Dutroux and Saville and the ring Jennings was talking about in the 80's. And the Pages in DC? Have you ever seen the males they select for?

Loss of affect? How so?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

bennyonesix wrote:I think you misunderstand. This goes on and will go on. It is and always will be. But there is a chance here to do something. And people who annoy me refuse to look at the evidence and instinctively reject the argument. I dislike Turd and Nafod and enjoy going after their bullshit.

And I am not being persecuted in any way shape or form. This isn't about me and I have no secret knowledge. And I don't think people who disagree are involved. So, it is not paranoia. Delusion? Perhaps. But i've looked at the evidence. And there is Dutroux and Saville and the ring Jennings was talking about in the 80's. And the Pages in DC? Have you ever seen the males they select for?

Loss of affect? How so?
apply as instructed.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

bennyonesix wrote:And people who annoy me refuse to look at the evidence...
Sigh, I know I'll regret this. But:

There isn't any evidence. Yes, I've looked at the Instagram link you posted a few times. No, it isn't evidence of anything. I mean, it's evidence of weirdness and a taste for "avant-garde" or "transgressive" art , and tolerance for queer folk. That bartender is gayer than a feather boa. But it's zero evidence of any crime or abuse of children. The only pic that bothers me at all is the one where the little girl at the table has masking tape on her arms. And that could easily be nothing at all. The kid doesn't seem at all distressed.

(You gotta love that there's a drag queen named Cis Jenner who performed there. That's funny.)

Didn't the dude who went there to shoot the place up, say afterward that there was no basement? I mean, the DC Metro police investigated , and Fox News debunked the theory. How big does the conspiracy have to get before it's impossible to maintain?
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

bennyonesix wrote:And people who annoy me refuse to look at the evidence and instinctively reject the argument.
No physical evidence. No eyewitnesses. Nothing.

Not even after the AR15-packing Self-Investigator turned it into a crime scene with both DC Police and now the federales involved. Nothing. Not a god-damned thing.

This is "faked moon landing" level of nothing.

My kids went to an elementary school that backed up to Jerry Sandusky's yard, and the thought of him gazing out over recess creeps me out. What also creeps me out is how Paterno defenders accused the victims of making claims just for the money, and publicly outed many of the victims in order to influence public perception. The same use of children as pawns is going on here.

We've got 12 eyewitnesses (at least) and Donald Trump's own statement live on tape that he is a sexual predator and a pervert. Why don't you investigate that?
Don’t believe everything you think.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

bennyonesix wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
bennyonesix wrote:You are the most consistently and essentially dishonest and sophistic person I have ever encountered. So, I have to ask you:

What was I trying to prove?

What is your opinion of Mr. Alefantis?

What is your opinion as to Mr Alefantis' sexual desires?

What is your opinion as to Mr Alefantis' relationship to children?

What is your opinion as to Mr Alefantis' Instagram account in relation to his running a business catering to children?

Did you find any of those photos offensive? And if so, which ones?
Have you ever appeared on Jerry Springer?
Everything is cattywampus and diagonal with you.

There is something going on.

Some subtext.
Holy shit!

it's not r@nt!

He's Rodney!

The FOUR!!
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

I thought you died.