It is all real fgts

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Re: It is all real fgts

Post by bennyonesix »

When you think you hurt the team bruv.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

JimZipCode wrote:
bennyonesix wrote:And people who annoy me refuse to look at the evidence...
Sigh, I know I'll regret this. But:

There isn't any evidence. Yes, I've looked at the Instagram link you posted a few times. No, it isn't evidence of anything. I mean, it's evidence of weirdness and a taste for "avant-garde" or "transgressive" art , and tolerance for queer folk. That bartender is gayer than a feather boa. But it's zero evidence of any crime or abuse of children. The only pic that bothers me at all is the one where the little girl at the table has masking tape on her arms. And that could easily be nothing at all. The kid doesn't seem at all distressed.

(You gotta love that there's a drag queen named Cis Jenner who performed there. That's funny.)

Didn't the dude who went there to shoot the place up, say afterward that there was no basement? I mean, the DC Metro police investigated , and Fox News debunked the theory. How big does the conspiracy have to get before it's impossible to maintain?
Perfectly legit response. And if you really looked at it and are unmoved then fine. There are few things i would say:

I find the lack of boundaries a huge red flag. It is not the sexuality or the kids. It is the confluence of both. In his business and in his personal life. And a question, 10 years ago would the response from you and or society have been the same? And if not, why not?

But if you can look at those pics etc and see nothing unsettling... then fine.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

bennyonesix wrote:I find the lack of boundaries a huge red flag. It is not the sexuality or the kids. It is the confluence of both.
But if you can look at those pics etc and see nothing unsettling - then fine.
I mean, I didn't love the pic of the guy in drag crawling across the floor, covered in (fake) blood. And I looked long and hard at the one of the kid with the tape on her arms.

But the alleged "lack of boundaries" - there are pics of kids, AND there are pics showing "sexuality". There are no pics of kids AND sexuality. That's a huge point. The "confluence" is created by putting the images adjacent to each other. But I don't know that they were adjacent in the original. Those pics were pulled from the bartender's or the restaurant's Instagram, right? The gallery you linked was "curated" for maximum confluence. In the original these images could have been separated and clearly labelled (for all I know). The "confluence" and "lack of boundaries" LOOK like something that was created by the conspiracy theorists, not necessarily present in the original.

I mean, I could post a picture of the Gerber baby next to a picture of Peter North making his O face, fucking and coming. Both pics are "real", but it wouldn't be evidence that Peter North likes fucking babies.

Ultimately it has to matter that actual police have looked into this, and found nothing.

bennyonesix wrote:And a question, 10 years ago would the response from you and or society have been the same? And if not, why not?
I dunno about "society", but 20-25 years ago I was in college taking classes in the art dept. Saw plenty of "avant-garde" and queer exhibits and "installations", and a few shows. I think I would have been *more* entertained & comfortable then, not less. Now I'm a parent of a 7 yr old, and MUCH more judgemental about how people manage their kids.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Wrong thread.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

C0A6J6dWgAEAmAP.jpg
C0A6J6dWgAEAmAP.jpg (29.58 KiB) Viewed 8455 times

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Trump knows. 12:40

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Oh this never happens. Infinitesimal chance.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12 ... y-enquiry/

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

bennyonesix wrote:Oh this never happens. Infinitesimal chance.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12 ... y-enquiry/
No physical evidence and no eyewitnesses at Cosmic Pizza, in spite of cops crawling all over the place.

It happens, just not there.
Don’t believe everything you think.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Hey, I heard about a famous politician who was about to be accused of rape from many years ago when the victim would have been 13. Sex party and all that. The accused and his followers intimidated the victim, though, and she withdrew her charges.

Shouldn't you defend her?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

So, benny...the overt sexualization of some of those pictures is a red flag to me...a red flag saying that this is a wrong tree to bark up. The reality is that pedophilia and the rings of pedophile trading materials and even children do not let that shit out to see day light. They are very careful, they are very secretive.

So, it's insinuates and offends, but is merely a incomplete copy of the real thing.

Nobody would want this kind of heat, especially pedophiles.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Benny is just trolling. Herv's the rube you gotta worry about.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

That hurts my feelings, jerk!

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

If anything comes from pizzagate, it will have more to do with the Clinton Foundation, not some pizza shop

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

the only thing coming out of pizzagate is pizza.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Herv100 wrote:If anything comes from pizzagate, it will have more to do with the Clinton Foundation, not some pizza shop
Exactly. The name is the worst possible one.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

These things never happen in real life. Conspiracies are too complicated.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/0 ... KM.twitter

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

bennyonesix wrote:These things never happen in real life. Conspiracies are too complicated.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/0 ... KM.twitter
Of course they do. http://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-sl ... y-epstein/
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Exactly. Epstein is the center of what I have been talking about. He is the procurer and provides the blackmail evidence.

Hillary, Bill and Donald have all been to his Tiberius' Capri numerous times. Flew there on Epstein's Lolita Express.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

UK Prime Minister Heath was the man who ushered the UK into the EU.

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/b ... 2017-01-15

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

bennyonesix wrote:UK Prime Minister Heath was the man who ushered the UK into the EU.

Pretty conclusive stuff. Lets just shut down all Italian restaurants to play it safe. And lets start with the freaky old Spanish and Italian guys selling ices on the street. Never buying a frikken Philly cheesesteak again either.

Hopefully Trump will ban travel from all the pedo countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Germany, UK, Russia, Turkey, India, Israel, Canada, Argentina, China, et al.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

The cheesesteak is a dumb sandwich. Italian Roast Pork is the sandwich of Philadelphia.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Thud wrote:
bennyonesix wrote:UK Prime Minister Heath was the man who ushered the UK into the EU.

Pretty conclusive stuff. Lets just shut down all Italian restaurants to play it safe. And lets start with the freaky old Spanish and Italian guys selling ices on the street. Never buying a frikken Philly cheesesteak again either.

Hopefully Trump will ban travel from all the pedo countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Germany, UK, Russia, Turkey, India, Israel, Canada, Argentina, China, et al.
MI-5 was completely unaware their Prime Minister was a pedo. This is obviously.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

bennyonesix wrote:The cheesesteak is a dumb sandwich. Italian Roast Pork is the sandwich of Philadelphia.
I'll try it, so long as it doesn't contain that whiz shizz.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

That's for the tourists. Straight shoot, Italian Roast Pork from DiNic's or John's is one of America's best sandwiches.