March for Life Attendees Taunt Native Americans

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Schlegel

Re: March for Life Attendees Taunt Native Americans

Post by Schlegel »

Fat Cat wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 am
Schlegel wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:29 pm Yeah, here of all places one would expect a little skepticism of claims of veteran status.
He claims to have been a "recon ranger" if that strikes any chords. =;
Is that a Battalion of the Marine Army?
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:12 am
Fat Cat wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:10 pm SPELLS YOU LIED TO ME.
WE MUSTN’T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS UNLESS THE LATEST UNCONFIRMED INFORMATION SUPPORTS OUR PRIORS.
Were you smirking when you wrote that?

#fakenews
#assaultsmirk
#metoo
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Honestly the professional media has done a much better job of convincing to presume they are liars than Trump ever could. Trump, to me, sounds like he's bullshitting you even when he says something you know is true. Just how he strikes me.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Schlegel wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm Honestly the professional media has done a much better job of convincing to presume they are liars than Trump ever could. Trump, to me, sounds like he's bullshitting you even when he says something you know is true. Just how he strikes me.
Chief Shitting Bull has been fibbin'.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/0 ... l-problem/
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

nafod wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:51 pm So the isrealite he-bros we're doing their hate thing. I'd forgotten they existed.

Then the MAGA-Chad's asked their chaperone if they could yell their school cheer, and the leader of their cheering took off his shirt to lead the cheer, because of course. WTF chaperone?

Then Big Chief Attention Whore wandered into the mix, fresh off of his tour of duty in the USMC Marching Band where he played lead tom-tom.

Douchestorm Rising
Lots of bad behavior on all fronts. Everyone seemed to feel entitled to douchebaggery.

You know, our eighth grade class at the middle school goes on a trip to DC every year. We are a Catholic school. Our school rules dictate that they wear the school uniform when required and adhere to the school dress code when the uniform isn't required. Some boys on one of the teams I coach were bragging about how they all showed up for the bus ride up with MAGA hats on, but the administration correctly took them away. They are middle school kids and, quite frankly as we all know about kids, don't make good decisions and although their intentions may not have been "evil", they weren't good. They were bragging to the head coach about wanting to "make snowflakes cry". Our administrators rightly realized that 13 year old boys in MAGA hats in our nation's capital was not a good idea for both our school image and their own well-being. No parents complained about this, the kids behaved themselves on the trip, and all was well. I could easily see these kids getting into a lot of trouble in MAGA hats because they tend to be jackasses and disrespectful in general, but in normal clothing just look like your average jackass 13-year-old.

I see a lot of people claiming these kids are just innocent lambs caught up in the liberal hatred also routinely post about how Colin Kapernick is anti-American and should be fired, lynched or worse.

So is free speech okay or not? And if you express yourself and there are consequences, are those consequences okay or not?

I do think the school dropped the ball here on their self-representation, but whatever. They learned their lesson.

If you want to be in charge of your own kids when they go out in public and express their free speech and be responsible for what happens, go ahead. But, when they are also representing a school or organization and acting in large groups, the stakes are a bit higher.

**from what I understand the black israelites hate everyone and are the westboro baptist church of minority ethnic groups.
***I don't know what "keeper of the sacred pipe" means, nor do I care. If you aren't going to introduce yourself and your intentions to someone, don't cry about it later.
****teenagers are assholes. Its what they do best. Even when they aren't trying.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

If this is his, as purported, he was a refrigerator repairman Stateside.
Attachments
DxjyVO8WwAEipHG.jpeg.jpg
DxjyVO8WwAEipHG.jpeg.jpg (46.17 KiB) Viewed 5530 times

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Don Shipley got his DD214. That's it. Not in combat, not recon. Separated at the rank of private after Three (!!) awols.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

syaigh wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:19 am **from what I understand the black israelites hate everyone and are the westboro baptist church of minority ethnic groups.
The Black Israelites are a fixture in DC. They usually set up shop by the Metro stop in Chinatown and, because they are entertaining lunatics, they always gather a crowd (mostly white people, black people generally ignore them). The Westboro Baptist analogy is not far off but the Black Israelites are generally not as aggressive, as mobile, or as good at marketing as the Westboro Baptist types.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news ... rine-91038

The MSM was right-- this story does have legs.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Schlegel wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:17 am Don Shipley got his DD214. That's it. Not in combat, not recon. Separated at the rank of private after Three (!!) awols.
Looks like he was in the reserves? MARTC = reserve training center? Probably just stopped coming to drills.

Ironically, he’d have been separated in the same timeframe that W was separated for no longer showing up for reserve duty.
Don’t believe everything you think.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Some who fell for the initial "Evil MAGA-hat wearing white kids" lie now change the subject or create a false equivalence among the three groups. But still focus their criticism on the white kids and their school.

Is free speech OK? Yes, although you wouldn't know it from the initial Media outrage. And the violent threats that followed on social media.

Free speech can be legal, but provocative or rude. This is US tradition.

If I were to rank the provocative/rude behavior, I'd give a co-First prize to the Black Israelites who (apparently) started and pursued the profane insult barrage and to Native American non-Vietnam Veteran, who stepped into a crowd of teens and beat a drum in one kid's ear. Second prize to the teen who apparently did a Tomahawk Chop.

Of course, some here hold that wearing a MAGA cap is outside acceptable political discourse. Enjoy your little world.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I'd give the award for stupidity to the chaperones. Not just themselves to be worried about, but the safety of those kids, and what their parents would have wanted. WTF were they thinking?
Don’t believe everything you think.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:12 am
While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.
https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news ... rine-91038

The MSM was right-- this story does have legs.
They should have proselytized the Indios, Pedro de Alvarado style.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:30 pm I'd give the award for stupidity to the chaperones. Not just themselves to be worried about, but the safety of those kids, and what their parents would have wanted. WTF were they thinking?
How so? The Big 10 way?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

And fwiw, tourists wear MAGA hats in DC all the time. As far as where the group was, they were at the best area to wait for their bus. Generally there are Park police there as well (maybe they were affected by the shutdown) so they were in no physical danger.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I think we've all learned an important lesson here. Left-wing communists, black Israelites, and stolen valor heathens hate America, Jesus, white people, and children.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Also I found a new mod to install:
Attachments
assault-smirk2346.jpg
assault-smirk2346.jpg (50.67 KiB) Viewed 5412 times

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

BECAUSE DRATH HASN'T BEEN PSOTING RECNETLY...

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Freon Ranger.

Black Israelite Puerto Rican.

It doesn’t get better.

Please keep it up.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

This discussion is getting too one sided. Time to get some panties wadded up.
The nationwide firestorm surrounding Covington Catholic has brought to light that one of the Greater Cincinnati high school's most prominent graduates happens to be President Trump's top White House attorney.

Pat Cipollone, CovCath class of 1984, recently took over as White House general counsel. He had previously served as an informal adviser to the president on the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/p ... 650238002/

vern

Post by vern »

“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

A perennial complaint from participants in the annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., is that the secular news media largely ignore this massive protest of the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision. In light of the viral news story of last weekend, of a group of Catholic high school students from Kentucky in a confrontation with a Native American elder after this year’s march, that claim no longer holds.

As the leader of the Catholic Church in the 50 counties of Central and Eastern Kentucky, I join the Diocese of Covington and other Catholic leaders in apologizing in the wake of this incident.

I am ashamed that the actions of Kentucky Catholic high school students have become a contradiction of the very reverence for human life that the march is supposed to manifest. As such, I believe that U.S. Catholics must take a look at how our support of the fundamental right to life has become separated from the even more basic truth of the dignity of each human person.

Without engaging the discussion about the context of the viral video or placing the blame entirely on these adolescents, it astonishes me that any students participating in a pro-life activity on behalf of their school and their Catholic faith could be wearing apparel sporting the slogans of a president who denigrates the lives of immigrants, refugees and people from countries that he describes with indecent words and haphazardly endangers with life-threatening policies.
https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/ ... 84305.html
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Way to fail to mention Trump's court appointments.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Good lord what an apologetic little bitch.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:52 pm Good lord what an apologetic little bitch.

No Toxic Masculinity there.

IMO, he should clean his own house first. By that I mean the organization that provided cover for child-raping priests.
Then he can move on to his Leftist Agenda.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

OP please correct the title of this thread for accuracy:

"March for Life Attendees Taunted by Native Americans"