NOT Born That Way

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Re: NOT Born That Way

Post by Sangoma »

One Jewish guy tells another:
- Issac is a faggot!
- What, he is not paying back the money he has borrowed from you?
- No, I mean in a good way...

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turd, google on “health benefits of sex”.

Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming. ...
Boosts Your Libido. ...
Improves Women's Bladder Control. ...
Lowers Your Blood Pressure. ...
Counts as Exercise. ...
Lowers Heart Attack Risk. ...
Lessens Pain. ...
May Make Prostate Cancer Less Likely...
Boosts self-esteem...

Etc.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:02 pm Turd, google on “health benefits of sex”.

Helps Keep Your Immune System Humming. ...
Boosts Your Libido. ...
Improves Women's Bladder Control. ...
Lowers Your Blood Pressure. ...
Counts as Exercise. ...
Lowers Heart Attack Risk. ...
Lessens Pain. ...
May Make Prostate Cancer Less Likely...
Boosts self-esteem...

Etc.
1. All of which need to be looked in terms of the risk of getting pregnant. Because without modern birth control, or living in a culture that understands fertility cycles, that is a very real consequence
2. Google the mortality risk of pregnancy without modern medicine (an overview)
3. The risk between sexual activity and self esteem is very tenuous; there's often a negative relationship
4. Google 'sexually transmitted diseases'
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

All of which need to be looked in terms of the risk of getting pregnant
Not if you are gay.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:48 pm
All of which need to be looked in terms of the risk of getting pregnant
Not if you are gay.
Fair enough. But gay sex (whether or not you agree with Fatty's original point about homosexuality) serves no evolutionary purpose. Also, see points 3 and 4-- any benefits have to be looked at in terms of risks. Until the last ten years or so, gay sex outside a committed relationship was ultra risky.
Last edited by Turdacious on Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Ahhh, what delicious timing...
Conversion therapy crusader has something to say: He's gay

“Conversion therapy is not just a lie, but it’s very harmful,” said McKrae Game, a South Carolinian who founded one of the nation's biggest ex-gay ministries.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:09 pm Ahhh, what delicious timing...

“Conversion therapy is not just a lie, but it’s very harmful,” said McKrae Game, a South Carolinian who founded one of the nation's biggest ex-gay ministries.
By all accounts conversion therapy is not an effective treatment for teh gaze, but then again, bleeding wasn't an effective treatment for smallpox. It didn't mean that there isn't an effective treatment.

What's interesting to me is that everyone is locked in such a mental prison that no one is even willing to discuss the implications of scientific discovery.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:42 pmWhat's interesting to me is that everyone is locked in such a mental prison that no one is even willing to discuss the implications of scientific discovery.
I think it is more that the issue is moving into the "Meh, I've got other things to think about" category. Except for the gaze and anti-gaze.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Oh, it's better than that.

Young people are growing less tolerant of LGBTQ individuals, a jarring turn for a generation traditionally considered embracing and open, a survey released Monday shows.

The number of Americans 18 to 34 who are comfortable interacting with LGBTQ people slipped from 53% in 2017 to 45% in 2018 – the only age group to show a decline, according to the annual Accelerating Acceptance report. And that is down from 63% in 2016.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 503758001/
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:16 pm Oh, it's better than that.

Young people are growing less tolerant of LGBTQ individuals, a jarring turn for a generation traditionally considered embracing and open, a survey released Monday shows.

Interesting statistics. Shows that leadership actually does matter on public opinion.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:04 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:16 pm Oh, it's better than that.

Interesting statistics. Shows that leadership actually does matter on public opinion.
It shows nothing of the kind. It's at least as likely that kids are natural shitlords that don't like being lied and moralized to. You can only be dragged through the garden of homo "acceptance" (a stage of grief lol!) before you want to kick back at the commissariat.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:29 pm This from the New Atlantic article...
We hope to show here that, though sexual orientation is not a choice, neither is there scientific evidence for the view that sexual orientation is a fixed and innate biological property.
I’m glad no one could find a gay gene, because then it can’t be a genetic test used to dispose of unwanted individuals, like India does with females with in prenatal tests.

Eventually research will find a combination of nature or nurture that motivates gay behavior.

Aborting a child for such a reason is foolishness and unnecessary.
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:16 pm The number of Americans 18 to 34 who are comfortable interacting with LGBTQ people slipped from 53% in 2017 to 45% in 2018 – the only age group to show a decline, according to the annual Accelerating Acceptance report. And that is down from 63% in 2016.
Folks get tired of being bullied into "acceptance" and 'tolerance" especially by Torquemadas who believe that even being disgusted at gay sex is offense to all that is holy. It really is possible to be disgusted at gay sex while being friends and family with people who do it.

Live and let live means that you don't bug people. Live and let live doesn't mean that you put them on a pedestal.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Gene wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:40 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:16 pm The number of Americans 18 to 34 who are comfortable interacting with LGBTQ people slipped from 53% in 2017 to 45% in 2018 – the only age group to show a decline, according to the annual Accelerating Acceptance report. And that is down from 63% in 2016.
Folks get tired of being bullied into "acceptance" and 'tolerance" especially by Torquemadas who believe that even being disgusted at gay sex is offense to all that is holy. It really is possible to be disgusted at gay sex while being friends and family with people who do it.

Live and let live means that you don't bug people. Live and let live doesn't mean that you put them on a pedestal.
Pretty much, Gene.

Reaching a state of “meh” will be a sign of arrival.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

nafod wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:08 pm
Gene wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Pretty much, Gene.

Agreed. I'm not going to treat anyone differently because of their gender/orientation, but don't call me a Nazi if I don't get your pronoun right and/or forget to call you by your new name. I have too many other things I have to remember and I often get my own kids names mixed up.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

The happiest societies are those without sexual hang ups.

The most miserable are those who have them. And they are distinctly interested in fucking up the happy societies vibe.

See Pacific Islanders and Missionaries for a great example of this.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

No way. Look at Japan. They have ZERO sexual hangups and are miserable.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:08 pm Pretty much, Gene.

The namesake of this site put it well - "Minding one's own business is the basis of sound moral behavior".

Lych
Sarge

Post by Lych »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:11 pm I guess you could work to prevent it from becoming more prevalent. But is it in fact becoming more prevalent? The percentages increasing? Have you felt the pull, for example. Think you’re susceptible to the spread?
Is this what's really going on with Steve Freides? He saw a guy who was like this

once, and he's never been the same?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:09 pm Ahhh, what delicious timing...
THIS IZ A LIE. CRUSADER DOES COSSACK LUNGES ALL NIGHT LONG TO PREVETN SINFUL GAY URGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!