Pavhole on Rogan

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Pavhole on Rogan

Post by Fat Cat »

The whole discussion of fiber types and mitochondria is beyond tedious and solely the domain of DYELs. You can be both jacked and enduring and never have to absorb any of that drivel, just get the fuck out and do it. Lift some goddamn weights and go for a run, any idiot can do it.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Luke

Post by Luke »

Also, it is just hackneyed at this point to spit out "Pec Deck" with contempt like he did on Rogan and keep going on the anti-machines crusade. People can have both, and both is sometimes better.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

His shtick is old.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Never mind
Last edited by Sangoma on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Never mind

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ripe Turd »

Luke wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:31 am Also, it is just hackneyed at this point to spit out "Pec Deck" with contempt like he did on Rogan and keep going on the anti-machines crusade. People can have both, and both is sometimes better.
I had a friend in highschool who had a kind of "Nautilus multigym" with 4 or 6 exercises at home in the basement. He was doing sets whenever he felt like it, most of the time while playing video games. No counting reps or sets, just "let's put the max weight I can and do max reps".

He got fucking strong.

Personal trainers and fitness books ruined "getting fit and strong by lifting weights for fun". They ruined everything. "you need free weights" "you need periodization" "you need to count tempo" "you need blablabla"

Fuck that. Progressive overload is the only thing you should know about, then you should fucking lift.
Hanglow Joe wrote: Why do you need a program? Showing up a 1/2 hour a day and doing what you're doing is great. Try it for 4-6 weeks, you're not going to get dick cancer by not following a program.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Ripe Turd wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:24 pm
Luke wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:31 am Also, it is just hackneyed at this point to spit out "Pec Deck" with contempt like he did on Rogan and keep going on the anti-machines crusade. People can have both, and both is sometimes better.
I had a friend in highschool who had a kind of "Nautilus multigym" with 4 or 6 exercises at home in the basement. He was doing sets whenever he felt like it, most of the time while playing video games. No counting reps or sets, just "let's put the max weight I can and do max reps".

He got fucking strong.

Personal trainers and fitness books ruined "getting fit and strong by lifting weights for fun". They ruined everything. "you need free weights" "you need periodization" "you need to count tempo" "you need blablabla"

Fuck that. Progressive overload is the only thing you should know about, then you should fucking lift.
Word. =D> =D> =D>