Starting the year the Chicago way

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Starting the year the Chicago way

Post by Turdacious »

That's ground zero of 'whitelandia.'
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

45% black city genius.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

bennyonesix wrote:45% black city genius.
Ok. I'll give you that.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Yeah, Youngstown is not the smoking gun for living fossil apologists. Sorry...nope.

It's hard to quantify where the inflection point of no return exists, but 45% negroid is well above any arguable level of sustainability. Personally, I think anything above 25% is ripe for a fall, and at 30% groid infestation you'd better be all hands on deck getting your realtor to get you the best possible price for your house as you plan your escape. Sooner than that if you're smart. Take the equity and run for the hills because it's gonna be murder, rape, and section 8 right around the corner. This logic can be applied to practically any level of social organization...school, business, civic club, residential neighborhood, town, city, county, state, nation, planet. It only takes a speck of shit to ruin the whole batch of kool-aid...negroids have enough high achievers and assimilators on the right side of their unique Bell Curve that you can tolerate a small infestation of 1 to 20 percent if it's offset by some typical high quality European build/organize/sustain flesh bots. Above that, and the kool-aid starts getting rank as the prom queen is now a pregnant sow named Shaniqua and the ever increasing local crime report looks like a casting call for a Tarzan movie. Imagine the laziest and brattiest 12 year old kid that you know, and add fucking, drinking, smoking, fighting, and non-stop talking/laughing/gibbering to his repertoire and interests. That's the prototype nigger male, and the female version is identical save for a lack of a penis and most of the likeable qualities you'd find in a 12 year old asshole. The reason you need Alpha Mulattos like a young Obama running around and "organizing" their communities is because they don't have it within themselves to build and sustain anything beyond front porch domino tournaments. They can't even figure out how to dig latrines in Liberia and just go shit on the beaches of Monrovia when they're not spreading AIDS and recruiting heroin addicted 8 year olds into impromptu murder squads. But yeah, the 24/7 murder symphony in Chicago and similar cities is all about guns and poverty. Nigger, please.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Gawddamn Kaz is a fucking poet laureate of racism.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

bennyonesix wrote:black city genius
That is a hell of a name for a band
Don’t believe everything you think.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Holland Oates wrote:Gawddamn Kaz is a fucking poet laureate of racism.
Well, I much prefer the term "race realist", and I'd say the history of civilization building, what numbers we do have on IQ distributions across race, and the FBI crime statistics are firmly in the corner of my admittedly blunt narrative.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

2014 data
Homicides in the US by victim and perpetrator, 2014
Blacks killed by whites 7.6%
Whites killed by whites 82.4%
Whites killed by blacks 14.8%
Blacks killed by blacks 90.1%

Data: Federal Bureau of Investigation

A black person is far more likely to be shot by another black person, including more likely to be shot by a black cop than a white cop.

Hate to see anybody killed (except Jihadists), but the data needs to be honest. The Black Community has to fix their own problem.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

When there was gun control, the argument was that problem was gun control. Now that it's gone and murders have spiked, the argument is that the problem is black people. But Chicago hasn't had an influx of black people, in fact we've had the opposite.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:When there was gun control, the argument was that problem was gun control. Now that it's gone and murders have spiked, the argument is that the problem is black people. But Chicago hasn't had an influx of black people, in fact we've had the opposite.
I don't know what uninformed souls you're seeking to rebuke, but I've always maintained that the problem is an infestation of Basketball-Americans.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

How many lvls of mind killing is he on?

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:When there was gun control, the argument was that problem was gun control. Now that it's gone and murders have spiked, the argument is that the problem is black people. But Chicago hasn't had an influx of black people, in fact we've had the opposite.
Always had a shit ton of blacks though... kinda makes one think.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

There is gun control in Chicago, and it doesn't seem to be doing any good.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

powerlifter54 wrote:
There is gun control in Chicago, and it doesn't seem to be doing any good.
Your info is out of date. Handguns, concealed carry, and unlimited mag size in full effect here.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Chicago PD says only 3% of guns used in crimes were obtained legally. Strange. Almost as if law abiding gun owners are not part of the problem?

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

The spike in crime started well before the end of gun control in Chicago.

I still think the "success" against organized crime in Chicago is to blame. Well-managed criminal organizations, which Chicago used to have, keep violence in check because it's bad for business. When you break those organizations apart, you end up with Washington, DC.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Handguns, concealed carry, and unlimited mag size in full effect here.
Same here in my 81% ofay, white devil infested county that I live in. Seeing as how we pioneered and mastered the metallurgy, chemistry, polymer science, and ballistics that go into making a firearm I suppose we're more equipped to handle the end product and keep from knocking each other off on an hourly basis. I guess cultural appropriation really is a bad thing, and these slope-headed saucer lips should stay away from the white man's technology. I'm thinking they should lay off the handling of firearms until such time they've evolved to the point where they can create societies capable of second floor architecture and basic sewage. Even then, I wouldn't trust them with anything heavier than a .22 rimfire, or a single shot 410 shotgun.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

powerlifter54 wrote:Chicago PD says only 3% of guns used in crimes were obtained legally. Strange. Almost as if law abiding gun owners are not part of the problem?
I'm guessing they weren't stolen off of the gun manufacturer's loading docks before they received payment. Otherwise they'd care.

When, where, and how they become illegal is a useful question.
Don’t believe everything you think.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Pinky wrote:The spike in crime started well before the end of gun control in Chicago.

I still think the "success" against organized crime in Chicago is to blame. Well-managed criminal organizations, which Chicago used to have, keep violence in check because it's bad for business. When you break those organizations apart, you end up with Washington, DC.
so a hobson's choice?

did anyone ever figure out a third possibility?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

dead man walking wrote:
Pinky wrote:The spike in crime started well before the end of gun control in Chicago.

so a hobson's choice?

did anyone ever figure out a third possibility?
Antique DNA.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

So, there's not holding those of African descent accountable for their current actions? It's all white man's colonial burden from now until eternity?

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:So, there's not holding those of African descent accountable for their current actions? It's all white man's colonial burden from now until eternity?
Pretty much...yes. Because it is verboten to collectivize people of color for anything other than shining the light of recognition on all their bleak numbers for the miniscule achievement that any one of them manages to eek out. Contrast that with the class based guilt and collectivized complicity that is laid at the feet of white people on a 24/7 basis while denying that we have any shared history, culture, or legacy that extends beyond rape, murder, militarized colonization, and human subjugation.

Black People Are Awesome = hosted tonight on BET by Michelle Obama
Black People Have Issues That Need to Be Addressed = you motherfucking racist piece of shit I can't even
White People Are Awesome = you motherfucking racist piece of shit I can't even
White People Have Issues That Need to Be Addressed = hosted tonight on CNN/MSNBC/MTV by Don Lemon, Toure' Nesblett, Rachel Maddow, and Melissa Harris-Perry

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:So, there's not holding those of African descent accountable for their current actions?
Sure. But, when the 5 year old catches a stray bullet, people get understandably frustrated at the ease of acquiring firearms. I'd hold North Korea responsible for using a nuke, but also be pretty pissed off at the proliferators.

Also, holding people accountable for their actions seems to apply only to folks who aren't like us. Tell a cop he's accountable for a bad shooting, and all you hear from the tough on crime crowd is about how hard the job is and putting their life on the blah blah blah.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

nafod wrote:
powerlifter54 wrote:Chicago PD says only 3% of guns used in crimes were obtained legally. Strange. Almost as if law abiding gun owners are not part of the problem?
I'm guessing they weren't stolen off of the gun manufacturer's loading docks before they received payment. Otherwise they'd care.

When, where, and how they become illegal is a useful question.
Most guns used in criminal activity are stolen. Not surprising.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:So, there's not holding those of African descent accountable for their current actions?
Sure. But, when the 5 year old catches a stray bullet, people get understandably frustrated at the ease of acquiring firearms. I'd hold North Korea responsible for using a nuke, but also be pretty pissed off at the proliferators.

Also, holding people accountable for their actions seems to apply only to folks who aren't like us. Tell a cop he's accountable for a bad shooting, and all you hear from the tough on crime crowd is about how hard the job is and putting their life on the blah blah blah.
You're only half full of shit, for once. The accountability for the "other" is a universal human trait that is as common as dust. Stronger in some people, and weaker in others. The other piece of the accountability narrative is the very real phenomenon that I alluded to in my last post wherein antique farm equipment is atomized/collectivized depending upon which framework paints them in a fairer light by (((Hollywood))), the (((liberal media))), various SJW career victims, race hustlers, self-hating white cucks, and any number of other leftist trash that beats the globalist/anti-white/critical theory/Marxist drum. Meanwhile, according to Jew comedians like Amy Schumer, not only do I have a small dick and suck at sportsball, but I'm collectively responsible for slavery, the Holocaust, the crusades, some nigger joke my dad told over drinks in 1972, and every time some dindu can't get a job as a bank vice president because racist white people are intimidated by neck tattoos and "nacharal hurr".