Starting the year the Chicago way

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Starting the year the Chicago way

Post by Pinky »

dead man walking wrote:
Pinky wrote:The spike in crime started well before the end of gun control in Chicago.

I still think the "success" against organized crime in Chicago is to blame. Well-managed criminal organizations, which Chicago used to have, keep violence in check because it's bad for business. When you break those organizations apart, you end up with Washington, DC.
so a hobson's choice?
I don't think tolerating criminal syndicates is the right (or only) choice either, but people shouldn't be surprised when well-organized gangs break into pieces and those pieces start fighting.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Pinky wrote:
dead man walking wrote:
Pinky wrote:The spike in crime started well before the end of gun control in Chicago.

I still think the "success" against organized crime in Chicago is to blame. Well-managed criminal organizations, which Chicago used to have, keep violence in check because it's bad for business. When you break those organizations apart, you end up with Washington, DC.
so a hobson's choice?
I don't think tolerating criminal syndicates is the right (or only) choice either, but people shouldn't be surprised when well-organized gangs break into pieces and those pieces start fighting.
your statement brings the middle east to mind.

would the solutions there and here be related?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

dead man walking wrote:
Pinky wrote:
dead man walking wrote:

so a hobson's choice?
your statement brings the middle east to mind.

would the solutions there and here be related?
You are right. The answer is separation (free association) and red light districts with draconian enforcement of all laws outside those clearly delineated areas.

The co-operation of all cultures and criminal syndicates with Law Enforcement is the only long term solution.

I grew up in Vegas and it was the safest city of its size in America. The pioneer families, mormons, mafia, sheriff and police all worked together to brutally enforce the law outside the Strip and Downtown. And even in the red light areas, you did not steal and you did not deal without permission. If you did, horrible things happened to you. I am not exaggerating about the horrible things.

If you wanted to party, you did it in certain areas. If you brought it home to the neighborhood, well...

The late great Frank Rizzo did the same for Philly.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

God damn it. I actually think the State wants a fucking race war.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

C1Xb-P7UsAA94md.jpg
C1Xb-P7UsAA94md.jpg (67.26 KiB) Viewed 8330 times

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

CPD briefing

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrGmNejzAwJy

EDIT

Please note they call it battery and say motive unknown etc etc.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

I watched a minute or so of the video (time I'll never get back).

1 - It looks fakey to me.*

2 - A couple of my FB Friends posted the vid, and now the vids have disappeared from view. I wonder if Facebook thinks it's inflammatory Fake News.

*A day later, it looks like I was wrong. Perhaps I was thrown off by the casual, emotionless cruelty coupled with the utter stupidity of recording the event. And by the superficial physical damage that was done.
Last edited by johno on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Does CPD have press conferences about fake crimes? Did you see the periscope?

The vic is supposedly special needs/autistic. But unverifiied.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Can you imagine what it will be like when these fuckers are the majority? Mogadishu ain't got shit on these boot lipped sadists.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Zimbabwe or South Africa. Unless new Section 8 rules changed, that is where we are headed.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

They'll probably remove the vid so here is an independent link

https://vid.me/82eO

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

bennyonesix wrote:Does CPD have press conferences about fake crimes? Did you see the periscope?

Black people are about as likely to defend these shitheads as white people are likely to defend Dylann Roof.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

The argument will be about whether this is a Hate Crime. Some on the Left restrict Hate Crime victimhood to oppressed minorities.

W.B. Yeats

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Turdacious wrote:
bennyonesix wrote:Does CPD have press conferences about fake crimes? Did you see the periscope?

Black people are about as likely to defend these shitheads as white people are likely to defend Dylann Roof.
100% agree.
My question is what made these monsters think that their actions were OK enough to kidnap & torture the mentally handicapped and then post a video of it? We had the video recently of an old white man getting a beat down where the black female videographer kept shouting about the victim voting for Trump. The reason for the beatdown is uncertain but the racism of the video is clear.

I suspect that anti-Trump mania and green lighting of hatred of whites from some groups affected a few outliers. Perhaps Dylann Roof was a similar, though opposite, outlier.

Unlike Dylann Roof, will the media downplay the importance of this story and its racial implications? Almost certainly, and white people will quietly notice and remember much like the Black Panther voter repression of whites in Philadelphia.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:Unlike Dylann Roof, will the media downplay the importance of this story and its racial implications? Almost certainly, and white people will quietly notice and remember much like the Black Panther voter repression of whites in Philadelphia.
you may be right.

my concern is the way people across the spectrum jump to conclusions, as you have. at some level, you and those who share you view, have prematurely reinforced your opinions about the media and black-and-white attitudes based on a projection.

i get why you go there. i just think going there is part of the problem with our national discourse.

i'll wait to see how this plays out and hope, without much hope, that you are wrong.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Unlike Dylann Roof, will the media downplay the importance of this story and its racial implications? Almost certainly, and white people will quietly notice and remember....
People will argue that if the races had been reversed that there would be marches in the street, maybe even violent protests. Those people are probably right.

But, speaking as a Person of White, I react differently to an attack on this kid - I'll be OK, as long as the offenders are prosecuted for appropriate crimes such as assault & kidnapping and sentenced appropriately.

Forget the "Hate Crime." But I am now callused to the promotion of black victimhood and very skeptical of claims of white-on-minority violence & intimidation, because "Wolf" has been called too many times. I'm don't readily buy it anymore.

Call me racist. I'll get momentarily pissed & offended. Then I'll remind myself that the term is diluted & near-meaningless.

W.B. Yeats

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

The main thing I keep in mind is that whatever we think we know about this incident, beyond the obvious, it is wrong. First reports are almost always wrong.

I'll wait and see what comes out in the follow-through.
Don’t believe everything you think.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

W.B. Yeats

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Jesus stop with the mind killing. Enough already. You have done enough. You have eaten enough bullshit. You have denied your lying eyes enough. It won't ever work. They won't ever want to live in your white world. They want their world. And that's perfectly reasonable. We need to let them go. And we need to protect ourselves from their tribal aggressions.

Just fucking accept that the elites stir this bullshit up as a cover for their looting: low wages and wealth transfer via immigration and internal ethnic cleansing.

The cunts at the CPD are refusing to call this a hate crime.

Ask yourself why. Since they deny no facts currently known and offer no new ones.

https://apnews.com/086a3df497db4d42b66d42c12baf6259

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

bennyonesix wrote:Just fucking accept that the elites stir this bullshit up as a cover for their looting: low wages and wealth transfer via immigration and internal ethnic cleansing.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkb6jex6-80[/youtube]
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

The niggers are closing ranks on this one.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -was-evil/

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:The niggers are closing ranks on this one.

I'm sure Breitbart really has the finger on the pulse of black America.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:

Do you hold your wife's hand when the black bull comes over, or do you go outside and play with her kids?

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:

Do you hold your wife's hand when the black bull comes over, or do you go outside and play with her kids?
I am actually kind of glad the white supremacist crowd has moved on from calling people gay. Everybody's growing.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.