The Ford Foundation, Biden Campaign, and Violent Street Protests

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: The Ford Foundation, Biden Campaign, and Violent Street Protests

Post by Fat Cat »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:28 pm
If one can apply inductive reasoning from the specific to the general, the ideological motivation is the destruction of the white majority in the United States and Europe.
Yeah. I'd phrase it as the final destruction of the only demographic capable of obstructing the powers that be.
Exactly.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

God damn but you are a worse than worthless poster. You aren't even a net negative. You're a total negative. Every post just serves to kill the conversation.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:08 pm
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:04 pm The difference between Nixon and Trump is that Trump has truly powerful backers: Bibi and a real US Intel faction behind him.
You left off the Russians.

Nixon had to get his own countrymen to bust into the Dems, Trump had the Russians do it for him.
He left off the Russians because the Russians didn't matter. They never did matter. The Russian Collusion narrative was intended to get Hillary's fat ass off of the grill for losing the election. She had almost two billion in donations. She had to justify her half assed campaign to her donors. Why not blame Putin, the evil man who refuses to let Russia be raped?

Hillary told working class people to go fuck themselves. She supported the TPP. In the 1990s she supported NAFTA. She devoted her efforts to Identity Politics, Vagina voters and left wing extremists who weren't angry at her dirty tricks against Sanders. She lost the election against an amateur because she ran a for-shit campaign.

Trump is Putin's boy? Let's see what he's been doing.

Trump ended the Intermediate Nuclear Force Treaty. Russians are flipping out over it.

Trump was impeached over delaying military aid to Ukraine to get "dirt" on Biden. A real friend of Russia would end sending military aid to Ukraine.

What are the Ukrainians doing with that money? Here is Petro Poroshenko telling the audience how he will end the "separatists". He will terrorize them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeSFi7Sia1c

We are financing genocide in Ukraine against Russians, but Trump is Putin's puppet?

Trump never took our people out of Syria. We're still in the Baltics. A US Army brigade monitors the lines of communications between Kaliningrad and Belorussia. The US has people in West Ukraine training Ukrainian national guard people. NATO runs routine exercises feinting bombing runs at Russia.

Putin bitches about the US SM-3 site in Romania. He thinks that we've put cruise missiles there. Now that we've tossed out the INF treaty, why not?

Trump is against the Nordstream 2 pipeline between Russia and Germany. He has put pressure on Germany to halt it.

The US is building operations centers in Ukraine that can host US Navy vessels. Who knows if they have nukes?

https://blog.usni.org/posts/2019/04/19/ ... in-ochakiv

Ignore the bullshit from our Corporate Owned Media. Watch what people do.
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:49 pm Foundation With Biden Campaign Ties Funding Leftist Agitators On U.S. Streets
While activists Ford funds desecrate cities and terrorize regular folks, the foundation gives millions to the ‘Defund the Police’ movement.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/31/fo ... s-streets/

This is an interesting article on how one of the nation’s wealthiest foundations has interlocking directorates with Biden staff and Harris family members, funding violent extremists support ops.
Professor Anthony Sutton wrote a few books about the connections between Wall Street and radical politics.

He claims that Wall Street likes to use radicals to promote their own agendas. Jacob Schiff supporting Trotsky with money. Others supporting Hitler included the Bush Family.

Later Sutton wrote about how Corporate America influenced the US to sell equipment to the USSR to improve its military technology, "Best Enemy that money can buy".

Sutton put a lot of time into the New Deal. Wall Street made huge profits when Franklyn let them rig wages and prices.

I figure Wall Street wants to Rent Seek. They want guaranteed profit centers.

Examples of Rent Seeking include War, poverty programs (JP Morgan and Xerox make billions off of SNAP), environmentalism. A lot of the Green Energy nonsense are meant to put Utility consumers and tax payers into the business model of big business. We can pay for fantasies like Wind Power while proven sources like Nuke plants are shoved aside by special "renewable" tariffs.

The US Media is mostly owned by six Corporations. The voices of the Oligarchs. They directly and indirectly benefit Wall Street.

Damn shame that these kids are sucked up into this nonsense. They won't follow the money. Sucks to be them.
Don't like yourself too much.

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Gene wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:12 pm She lost the election against an amateur because she ran a for-shit campaign.

Ignore the bullshit from our Corporate Owned Media. Watch what people do.
HRC is too arrogant to care about, or even think about, other people. I would have voted for almost anyone after her "basket of deplorables" comment.

Gene's Kremlin propaganda aside, it is instructive to watch what people do.

This may or may not be of interest but I found it amusing: When I was in SF, I often went to the East Bay. When changing trains at 12th St. in Oakland, sometimes some scary looking Oaktown boys would come into the station. Suddenly these Birkenstock wearing ponytailed vegan hipsters would gather around me. With my crewcut and leather jacket, none of these Telegraph Ave. preeners would have been caught dead standing next to me. Until those bangers walked on to the platform. Then they would scootch over real quick, moving like in South Park. When the danger passed, they would then move away quickly lest I speak to one of them.

I had contempt for those people but I respect them more than I do today's liberals, who have renounced (and denounced) self preservation.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Anthony Sutton is crucial reading. History since 1915 makes no sense without it.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

And I am late to the party, but I just clued in on the primary audience for the riots: GOP pols.

They're weak sisters and are being scared into removing Trump second term providing he wins re-election.

motherjuggs&speed

You can't assume you know the real story. This has taken me this long to finally get. We are spoon fed a certain view of things. Then someone says, no, it's really x, then we believe that, until reading something else, etc., and it's all still built on lies. It's hard to get close to bedrock but I can at least stop believing that I know the real story.

I'm going to go down the Antony Sutton rabbit hole. No matter how bad I think things are, they keep turning out to be worse than I thought.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

motherjuggs&speed wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:04 pm You can't assume you know the real story. This has taken me this long to finally get. We are spoon fed a certain view of things. Then someone says, no, it's really x, then we believe that, until reading something else, etc., and it's all still built on lies. It's hard to get close to bedrock but I can at least stop believing that I know the real story.

I'm going to go down the Antony Sutton rabbit hole. No matter how bad I think things are, they keep turning out to be worse than I thought.
That's fine. I agree. It isn't really responsive though.

The fact that there are further machinations behind the attempt to intimidate GOP pols doesn't mean that the riots aren't an attempt to intimidate GOP pols.

For instance, wage suppression might be merely a tool to achieve a goal other than wage suppression. At the same time, the fuckers are suppressing wages.

motherjuggs&speed

Don't be extra dumb Benny. I'll make it simple:

1) I was agreeing with you about AS and the idea that things don't make sense without understanding other things.

2) At no point was I saying this applies to the protests. It was a side note, as we do here every day.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Ah. My mistake. I read your post as a statement of extreme intellectual pessimism.

Fwiw, I think it does apply to the protests though. And I wasn't being critical or not very critical at all.

There's always layers to things.