Trumpling the Truth

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Trumpling the Truth

Post by dead man walking »

that woman was "fat and a drain on society," according to the daily stormer. (cnn)

so apparently no loss.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

nafod wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:33 pm
dead man walking wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 pm
DrDonkeyLove wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 pm Were the white nationalists truly bringing terror to a peaceful community
et tu donkey?

you're signing up as an apologist for the nazis and klan?
Donk's not doing that (I believe).

The "left" would have been better off not bring their urine balloons and what-not to the party, meeting hate with hate. Better to just have silently outnumbered the nazi/klan folks and made them look small.
You are correct, sir. I'm a despiser of everything authoritarian - especially Nazis, Communists, Islamofascits, and white/black nationalists. My creeds are the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights as I understand them.

I confess ignorance regarding white nationalists of any stripe because I always thought they were on the fringe of the fringe with numbers too small to affect society since the end of WWII and the successes of the civil rights movement.

White Nationalist and Antifa violence are harbingers of a larger tribal battle IMO. Moving that statue of General Lee isn't about it's location or local race relations, it's profound.

Protestors on both sides of that event think they're fighting for their culture, their country, and maybe their actual lives. It's scary, and resonant of the antebellum. Considering the location, it's a dark deja vu that I hope is just a blip and not a trend.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:05 pm it's a dark deja vu that I hope is just a blip and not a trend.
let's hope

as nafod pointed put, as yet in this volatile moment, trump has failed us.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

dead man walking wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:25 pm ...trump has failed us.
At this point, you have to expect Trump to fail the American people at every opportunity he has. He does so with such regularity that it's become boring.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

The driver was probably another Bernie guy, like the guy on the train in Portland and the guy who shot up the Senators. These people are clearly unstable.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Herv100 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:29 pm The driver was probably another Bernie guy, like the guy on the train in Portland and the guy who shot up the Senators. These people are clearly unstable.
ISIS uses cars to mow people down worldwide.
A white nationalist American follows their example and runs down a bunch of Americans.
They must be snickering in the caliphate.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

I think this is Trump's 1st Tweet on the issue:
We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!
12:19 PM - Aug 12, 2017
How is that substantively different from what was posted on the last page as Obama's response after a BLM guy killed 5 cops in
Dallas?

Then he said this:
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said during a short statement from his private golf club in New Jersey. "It has been going on for a long time in our country -- not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. It has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America."
That's clearly (A) a reference to racism in our history, and (B) factually correct that hatred and violence was on display from more than just the KKK/Nazi goofballs.

Let's be honest about what's going on here. The Left has their narrative (WHITE NATIONALISM/TRUMP/VIOLENCE/RACISM!!). Trump pointing out that both sides, "acted stupidly," to borrow Barry's turn of phrase, forces them to shine a light on the leftist political violence that the Democrats and their media wing have given a wink and a nod the past year.

It's not that he didn't acknowledge the problem. He started to pull back the curtain. THAT sent them into a tizzy.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Right or wrong, what's happening in Durham is not going to help Democrats in the upcoming election.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

TerryB wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:46 am That's clearly (A) a reference to racism in our history, and (B) factually correct that hatred and violence was on display from more than just the KKK/Nazi goofballs.
You've seen the response to Trump's initial statement from the Nazis, no? They dug it.

This is how we deal with Nazis.

Don’t believe everything you think.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

nafod wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:39 am
TerryB wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:46 am That's clearly (A) a reference to racism in our history, and (B) factually correct that hatred and violence was on display from more than just the KKK/Nazi goofballs.
You've seen the response to Trump's initial statement from the Nazis, no? They dug it.

You can think it through a little further than this, I hope.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

Pinky wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 pm
At this point, you have to expect Trump to fail the American people at every opportunity he has. He does so with such regularity that it's become boring.
Or is he a master persuader playing 4D chess? #ScottAdamsSays

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

buckethead wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 am
Seem Adams's reputation get flushed has been a bit depressing. He deserves it, but it's a shame.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:59 pm
buckethead wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 am
Seem Adams's reputation get flushed has been a bit depressing. He deserves it, but it's a shame.
The Onion is struggling to stay ahead of the crazy

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Season 2 is definitely living up to the standard set by Season 1. This must be sweeps week.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Turdacious wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:52 am
Herv100 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:28 am Vice news LOL! Isn't that the company whose owner lied his ass off and said he had a full sit down interview with Kim Jong Il?
Media company whose owner is full of shit? That doesn't narrow it down much.

That said, this isn't exactly different than anything any other major source is reporting.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kkk ... t-rushmore

Hey Turd, how was the last episode of HBO's Girls?

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Herv100 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:29 pm
Herv100 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:28 am Vice news LOL! Isn't that the company whose owner lied his ass off and said he had a full sit down interview with Kim Jong Il?

That said, this isn't exactly different than anything any other major source is reporting.

You can hug this in your safe space

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Charlottesville: [silence for hours] both sides were violent, but at least the Nazis had a permit *shrug emoji*

Barcelona: [5 min. later] DIP THE BULLETS IN PIG'S BLOOD!!!!!!

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 pm
Herv100 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:29 pm

You can hug this in your safe space

If I ever watched an episode, I might have to.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

nafod,
I don't tend to hug your fellow lefty Democrats. I don't believe in theirs or your childish concept of safe spaces either.

But the fact you tried to use things you believe in to insult someone tells me you've lost it and should probably just retire now, go home, drink your Metamucil, and watch some Matlock. You're not cut out for internet trolling or probably even driving a car at this point.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Herv100 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm nafod,
I don't tend to hug your fellow lefty Democrats. I don't believe in theirs or your childish concept of safe spaces either.

But the fact you tried to use things you believe in to insult someone tells me you've lost it and should probably just retire now, go home, drink your Metamucil, and watch some Matlock. You're not cut out for internet trolling or probably even driving a car at this point.
NEVER FORGET! KEEP HISTORY ALIVE (for only $24.99 + S&H)

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

This is the best Leftist meme. How many of those men would have rushed that beach for your homosexuals and trannys and chimping out blacks NOT TO MENTION the importation of tens of millions of non-whites to replace their grandkids?

Oh wait, all of them would have because a preening kommisar cunt like you would have been right behind them with a 1911 ready to shoot anyone who balked. And don't deny it, you've admitted here how willingly you'd do the same to anyone not sufficiently eager to die for your Transsexual Empire.

Yeah, my violently racist and homophobic (like 95+% of wwii servicemen) grandpas fought so I could get called a nazi and fired by a queer blue haired HR woman for believing things many times less "extreme" than them.

Good meme dumbass.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

nafod wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:52 pm
Herv100 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm nafod,

NEVER FORGET! KEEP HISTORY ALIVE (for only $24.99 + S&H)

Poor Gen. Lee, I'm certain he'd rather have every statue of him torn down than be reduced to a bobble head.

Yes I Had Balls
Please PM me your address.
Birthday present coming your way!

Brutal Bajan
Gunny

Post by Brutal Bajan »

The guys in that picture would generally be considered as Nazis by 2017 standards.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Ahahahahahah

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Nafod: "This is how we deal with Nazis... Except when we pay them to overthrow Ukraine"