what, no thread on stormy?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:30 am
Turdacious wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 am You are being very silly.
How so? With Trump you get Gorsuch. How is this worse, from an evangelical perspective, than the other option?h
It's like the evangelicals are willing to have sacrificed a few 10s of virgins to Trump's suckerfish face and tentacles in order to get Gorsuch.
So, from an evangelical perspective, protecting the unborn isn't worth a President Trump?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Gene wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:27 amHere's short one of Markie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4KLEp_pAA
70s fashions, yaaasss.

Gene wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:27 amone of Clinton's conquests....
Bubba hit that?

I hadn't heard. Is this an InfoWars thing, or actual? If real, well done.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:21 am
nafod wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:30 am
Turdacious wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 am You are being very silly.
How so? With Trump you get Gorsuch. How is this worse, from an evangelical perspective, than the other option?h
It's like the evangelicals are willing to have sacrificed a few 10s of virgins to Trump's suckerfish face and tentacles in order to get Gorsuch.
So, from an evangelical perspective, protecting the unborn isn't worth a President Trump?
Oh I think pretty obviously it is. I think more than a few would offer up someone else's daughters to the cause.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

the incredible whattaboutism on this website is impressive.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

JimZipCode wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:54 am I hadn't heard. Is this an InfoWars thing, or actual? If real, well done.
Shooting fish in a barrel is not "well done", it's being opportunistic.

Proof? Just innuendo and lots of it... Clinton got busted with Walter Mondale's daughter. Post and her casting couch ways would be easy meat by comparison.

http://www.eonline.com/news/35910/the-m ... connection

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Hart.html
Don't like yourself too much.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Gene wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:56 pmData talks, bullshit walks.
You seriously cited the National Enquirer.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

JimZipCode wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 pm
Gene wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:56 pmData talks, bullshit walks.
You seriously cited the National Enquirer.
Maybe I'm wrong.... but didn't the Monica Lewinski antics first surface in the National Inquirer?
Don't like yourself too much.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Melvin noted that detractors say Clinton should've resigned after admitting to having an affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky, and asked the former president whether if he were president "now, in 2018," he would've handled things differently.

Clinton immediately took a defensive tack, saying, "I don't think it would be an issue because people would be using the facts, instead of the imagined facts. If the facts were the same today, I wouldn't [do anything differently]." He added that he believes that "a lot of the facts have been conveniently omitted" from the 20-year-old scandal, blaming the renewed interest on people who are "frustrated" about the "serious allegations" of sexual assault made by many women against President Trump.

"I think I did the right thing. I defended the Constitution," Clinton said, before acknowledging that while he publicly apologized at the time to Lewinsky and her family, he never personally offered his contrition.
https://theweek.com/speedreads/776881/n ... -interview
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was. Pity Melvin didn't ask about Juanita Broadrick.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:25 pm
Melvin noted that detractors say Clinton should've resigned after admitting to having an affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky, and asked the former president whether if he were president "now, in 2018," he would've handled things differently.

Clinton immediately took a defensive tack, saying, "I don't think it would be an issue because people would be using the facts, instead of the imagined facts. If the facts were the same today, I wouldn't [do anything differently]." He added that he believes that "a lot of the facts have been conveniently omitted" from the 20-year-old scandal, blaming the renewed interest on people who are "frustrated" about the "serious allegations" of sexual assault made by many women against President Trump.

"I think I did the right thing. I defended the Constitution," Clinton said, before acknowledging that while he publicly apologized at the time to Lewinsky and her family, he never personally offered his contrition.
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was. Pity Melvin didn't ask about Juanita Broadrick.
Attention whore’s gotta whore

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Bill Clinton Admits That Knowing What He Knows Now He Would Have Still Preyed On Women

NEW YORK—Reflecting on his past indiscretions in light of the #MeToo movement, former President Bill Clinton admitted Monday that knowing what he knows now, he would have still preyed on women. “Man, if I had to do it all over again, I’d probably just do the same horrible stuff to all those girls,” said Clinton, adding that deep down, he felt that taking advantage of a 22-year-old intern just seemed like something he would do again if given the chance. “I did the right thing by acting true to my heart, and that’s God’s honest truth. So, no, I don’t regret making so many unwanted romantic advances. In fact, I cherish each and every one of them. What can I say? I truly adore the chase. Bird’s got to fly. Horse’s got to run. Slick Willy’s got to prowl.”

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:17 am
Turdacious wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Attention whore’s gotta whore
At least he's got a wife that's down with covering for him. #ThatsWhyHe'sWithHer

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Turdacious wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:25 pmhttps://theweek.com/speedreads/776881/n ... -interview
Fact-Checking Bill Clinton’s meltdown on NBC’s ‘Today Show’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... today-show

More interesting to me than the text, was that the headline called it a "meltdown".