Review of Body Flow

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Matt
Private

Review of Body Flow

Post by Matt »

In a word. Amazing. I have never seen exercises like this, and incorporating them into my exercise regimen has really helped my movement. It has allowed my to relax in positions that I used to think were bad for me, has shown me how to move more fluidly, and has ground some of the junk out of my joints just like a joint mobility program.

The video demonstrates 20+ individual exercises and they are all fun, unique, new (to me at least), and clearly useful movement and prehab training. The video is taken at one of his seminars and the production and sound quality are decent. This is by far my favorite video of his.

Only downside is that you have to deal with his pedantic style of explaining simple concepts in the most obtuse and complicated way but you still get the point from him eventually. And the exercises are easy to understand by looking at how he demonstrates them.

All in all completely worth the money and clearly my favorite of all his videos that I have. Great video for athlete and non-athlete alike just wanting to learn to move better. It's comparable to a kind of a moving yoga but with much more practical and dynamic motions.

Matt