achy muscle ballz

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
sanchezero

achy muscle ballz

Post by sanchezero »

I'm currently deployed to IRQ and got to jonezin for a handleball. Swings with dumbells suXorZ.

I checked out a buncha companies and many wouldn't ship to APOs. Some would, for an extra $1000000000000 dollarz. Some were just waaaaay overpriced.

<cough>dragonballz<cough>

Anyhoo, enter Muscle Driver, or whatever. Google it if you're confused. I emailed 'em and got a response the same day. Nice. They were ready to deal. A 53# kettlebomb plus shipping to Arock was under $100. Pretty schweet.

I received aforementioned handleball in just over a week in a heavy, well taped cardboard box. Inside it had packing mat'l to keep it from breaking :-k and a nice baggie to keep it from rusting. This is a hi-tech operation. It's the grey ball with a finish about the same texture as the older dragonballz. I think the handle is a bit taller, not much, than both dragonballz and K2s. Did a few snatches and LCCJ. I can't tell the difference, but of coarse I'm no SRKC or nuthin. Kinda weerd, the ball has a giant O ring on the bottom. Maybe so you don't leave scratches on granny's coffee table? Maybe as a reminder to maintain that anal-lock? I dunno, but I will say this has been an outstanding transaction.
have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

Sandman

I agree

Post by Sandman »

Muscledriver bells are great. You can't beat the price and the quality is good too. I have tried them all and for the price, they are a bargain.

Enjoy the bell and stay safe.

Thanks for your service to our country!

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

That sounds cool. Speaks well of them I'd have to say.

Watch your ass and make it home Sanchezero.

Thank you.

Dylan

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Sweet deal Sanchez. Kick ass over there. I hope you and your buddies come home safe.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Glad you got what you were looking for.

Good luck and stay safe bud, and thanx for your service!
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Stay safe Sancho.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

My experience with Muscledriver was also excellent.

Hope you and your compadres come home safe, well, and soon.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Really Big Strong Guy

Post by Really Big Strong Guy »

IMO, Muscledriver bells are comparable to K2s. Handle feels bigger than DD or AKC, but they serve their purpose and you can't go wrong with the price.

It's a piece of steel/scrap iron with a handle on it.

The fuss about it is laughable.