Adidas Adistar Wightlifting shoes (the new version)

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Sandman

Adidas Adistar Wightlifting shoes (the new version)

Post by Sandman »

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index ... y&colorId=

I ordered a pair a few weeks ago. They arrived felt pretty good. Good air circulation, your feet will not get sweaty in these. Problem is the loop that held the bottom hole for the laces came off completely on one side. This is after using them twice. Close inspection revealed cheap Chinese bullshit workmanship. So I called adidas.com where I ordered them and they were really nice. They sent me a label to send them back and then overnighted to me a new pair. This pair arrived, I wore them once and this time the top part of the shoe is fraying already and the heel is starting to separate on one of the shoes. Now these are supposedly the new gear for this years olympics. I hope not because from a quality standpoint these pretty much suck ass, particularly at the price point. Our team should lift in some timberlands or docksiders before going with these. Of course adidas agreed to take these back as well. When they asked if I wanted another pair I said no thanks. Bottom line is if you want a decent pair maybe stick with the old Adistars which dynamic eleiko has on sale for around $100. No problems with the customer service from Adidas, just the shoes.
Shut the fuck up and train