Al-Qaeda in Europe book

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bob Wildes

Al-Qaeda in Europe book

Post by Bob Wildes »

Published in 2005 by Prometheus.

Very interesting and disturbing book about Islamicism throughout the world. Not just Europe.

Recommended for Europeans and Americans. By Americans I mean Canadians down to Argentinians.
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."

odin
Sgt. Major

Re: Al-Qaeda in Europe book

Post by odin »

give us a quick run down please...
Don't try too hard, don't not try too hard

Topic author
Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

odin wrote:give us a quick run down please...
Covers Islamicist activities in Spain, France, UK, Holland, Germany and Italy more than any
other countries. Did include a bit about Norway, Sweden,Denmark, Belgium
and Lichenstein.

Points out how they are generally tied together in their aim to kill ALL infidels.

A great deal of information on the train bombing in Spain on 3/11/03 and some other
bombings around that time period. Also has a bit on the British bombings in 2005.

It was interesting, to me, that France seems to be the European country with the
most aggressive stance against these psychopaths. The United Kingdom probably
has the most impotent stance as of 2005 and before.

odin
Sgt. Major

Post by odin »

France has a much more politicised population than the UK from what I can see. They have vocal, tough groups on both right and left wings and seem to have a far stronger national identity than us, (I'm british for info). Not always a good thing, as their recent brush with extreme right wing politics has shown, but on balance we could probably do with applying some of their intolerance now and again.

May look into that book, cheers.

Topic author
Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

I knew you were British.

I am guessing that the U.K. has tougher laws now than the did before the 2005 bombings.

A few other bits and pieces from the book are:

1-Moroccans and Algerians had a huge number of Jihadists in Europe, especially in Spain.

2- A lot of their funding comes from Saudi Arabia. Salafi and Wahabi interpretations of Sunni
Islam came primarily from that country.

3-Drug dealing is also a big provider of funds. On or about 2005, Security and Law Enforcement
figures from more than one European country estimated that the Jihadhists controlled two
thirds of the North African hashish trade. Cocaine and Ecstasy were also big imports to Europe
from North Africa.

vern

Post by vern »

“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

Euros made their bed. They can suck a fat chode now. For decades they let themselves be pawns to kike politics, opening up their borders to every kind of non-Christian out there, too ignorant and emasculated to realize that these kikes were robbing them of their heritage and making them impotent idiots. Any country that would attack a civilized, cultured European people, the Serbs, to side with a bunch of Muslim drug-runners trying to set up a jihadist narco-state in the middle of Europe deserves to wallow in the shit they created.

odin
Sgt. Major

Post by odin »

Bob Wildes wrote:I knew you were British.

I am guessing that the U.K. has tougher laws now than the did before the 2005 bombings.

A few other bits and pieces from the book are:

1-Moroccans and Algerians had a huge number of Jihadists in Europe, especially in Spain.

2- A lot of their funding comes from Saudi Arabia. Salafi and Wahabi interpretations of Sunni
Islam came primarily from that country.

3-Drug dealing is also a big provider of funds. On or about 2005, Security and Law Enforcement
figures from more than one European country estimated that the Jihadhists controlled two
thirds of the North African hashish trade. Cocaine and Ecstasy were also big imports to Europe
from North Africa.

well I wouldn't have guessed that about the drug dealing. I thought that was exclusively the preserve of white or black people. Or South Americans of course, but they don't venture over here much. Guess a lot of the stuff comes from those regions so lots of people will take a cut of the proceeds along the way.

RE the UK laws, I honestly don't know in practice. I think the police have more powers to detain people without charge and to randomly stop people now but they seem to still struggle with deporting people who are proven to espouse extremist views. They get very caugt up with the freedom of speech aspect or the 'concern' that the defendent may get tortured in the country they deport him to. Think an addition to the law has been made about preaching racial/religious hatred but these things are always good fayre for lawyers to argue over.

I suppose I want it both ways though; I want the likes of Abu Hamza etc immediately deported but also think it's a bit fucking Big Brother for the police to have the power to stop people for just appearing to be nervous about their presence, (actually, that's immigration officers rather than the cops who have that particular vague power).

Still, there's been nothing major in these isles since the July 7th bombings, so either the extremists are coming off the boil or the security services are doing something right. Touch wood.

Topic author
Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

Kraj 2.0 wrote:Euros made their bed. They can suck a fat chode now. For decades they let themselves be pawns to kike politics, opening up their borders to every kind of non-Christian out there, too ignorant and emasculated to realize that these kikes were robbing them of their heritage and making them impotent idiots. Any country that would attack a civilized, cultured European people, the Serbs, to side with a bunch of Muslim drug-runners trying to set up a jihadist narco-state in the middle of Europe deserves to wallow in the shit they created.
I agree with some of your post Kraj2.0. Specifically the attacks on the Serbs.

I wonder if the U.S. would have bombed the Serbs if George H.W. Bush had won
the Presidential election in 1992.