Conservatives will beat your ass and steal your tranny

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Conservatives will beat your ass and steal your tranny

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Last edited by Kazuya Mishima on Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Re: Conservatives will beat your ass and fuck your woman

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

This is just marvelous.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Men with less upper body strength are more likely to support the welfare state - like Labour leader Ed Miliband

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... z2TTPFrbRK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss[/youtube]
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Just to keep the thread fair and balanced...

Don’t believe everything you think.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

nafod wrote:Just to keep the thread fair and balanced...

It's a fair question...what is the upper limit on strength where you go from enlightened self interest to utterly retarded?

This is both a political and programming question.

milosz

Post by milosz »

Presumably the Mail thinks this guy is a powerlifter in his down time.

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

milosz wrote:Image

No, but he could whip Obama's ass in an armwrestling contest.

climber511
Gunny

Post by climber511 »

It seems as if certain people who are "lets say mentally challenged" have the governor turned off so to speak. The safety mechanism that keeps us from recruiting muscles beyond a certain point and hurting ourselves somehow seems to be adjusted higher in those people. I think it isn't only them either - I think many of the stronger people out there of more normal intelligence were given adjusted governors if that's a good way to say it.

kreator

Post by kreator »

Article: If a guy is strong, then he is conservative.
Your conclusion: That guy is conservative, then he must be strong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

climber511 wrote:

It seems as if certain people who are "lets say mentally challenged" have the governor turned off so to speak. The safety mechanism that keeps us from recruiting muscles beyond a certain point and hurting ourselves somehow seems to be adjusted higher in those people. I think it isn't only them either - I think many of the stronger people out there of more normal intelligence were given adjusted governors if that's a good way to say it.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

kreator wrote:

Your conclusion: That guy is conservative, then he must be strong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent
He would not be very conservative by our standards.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

That's the interesting thing about the study, it had Danish, Argentinian and US participants. Three very different political backdrops but assertive self interest (proxy for conservatism I guess) was correlated with upper body strength.
Professor Petersen said: ‘Our results demonstrate that physically weak males are more reluctant than physically strong males to assert their self-interest - just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation among small numbers of individuals, rather than abstract electoral dynamics among millions.’

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

The terms "conservative" and "liberal" don't mean the same things in Canada and the UK that they do in the US.

Here, our Conservative and Liberal parties (for that is how they are so named) are both conservative, with gradations shaded between large-C and small-C. They're basically interchangeable, and we swap them out in Parliament every few years. You can tell them apart by the color of their ties.

Our third party, the New Democrats are more what you think of as Liberals down south: leftys, granola eaters and unreconstructed hippies.

Without knowing that, Canadian political headlines are even more confusing for you than they need to be.
You'll Hurt Your Back

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

This falls into a rule of sociology a buddy of mine with a masters in it told me that I have always liked and from my perspective holds a lot of weight.

You can take a group and make generalisations about it based on data.

But when you take individuals out of that group and you apply those generalisations to them, many times it falls apart or they might fit 1 or 2 generalisations but not all.

Cleaner is a strong, hard training motherfucker and he's pretty Liberal. A great guy in RL as well, enjoyed every second when we ave hung out together.)

I do think what this study shows is those who work hard for something, appriciate strengtyh are going to be less likely to buy into touchy feelly ideas or give a fuck about people who are weak from lack of effort and balls.

I know plenty of folks who are politicolly Liberal but they live their own lives in what one would consider a conservative way and I have met the exact opposite.

It's like you dont find many Libs or Democrates in Combat Arms but there are some, where as you meet guys who did the rear stuff and you meet more that are Dems or Libs.

For me it's on what level of Government we are talking?

We focus more on national and international here on this forum, so to consider me right of Ghengis Khan would not be a misunderstanding.

I'm more open to debate or even agree with some Liberal ideas on the State and local levels.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Read the article nimrod.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

kreator wrote:
More like: Bicep size correlates to self-interest.

As if we didn't know the mirror watchers were self interested...

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Read the article nimrod.
I did.

I digressed a bit from the focus of the article but it does tie in Professor Wolf, so if you mark down my paper too much be advised I've graduated from propane bombs to more Irish methods involving cars.

\:D/

It's a joke!

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Well then..if we're digressing, remember when Son's of Anarchy went to Ireland? and they were clearly riding around in N. California. Yeah. that was lame.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Well then..if we're digressing, remember when Son's of Anarchy went to Ireland? and they were clearly riding around in N. California. Yeah. that was lame.
LOL!

OK, fuck you Cockbreath, :butthead: but that's pretty good. Touche' Hervae'. =D>

The point is that those who work hard or face stark realities they have to fight and kill their way out of are not going to be as open to liberal ideas politically. But some are fucking freaks at a party and make no bones about it, not exactly Pat Robinson types. ( Who might be freaks but stay on the down low or do it through the hole in the sheet.)

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

I don't know that it plays out that way or not. I think it may be as simple as, those who feel they CAN physically assert self interest are more likely to do so and more likely to think in those terms (again, acting out of individual self interest being a proxy for conservatism whether that's fair or not ).

Something that does ring true that is not in this study in the following observation: Those who put in significant time attempting to improve themselves (think practice of a sport, art or craft, esp. physically intense training), do tend to think in terms of I Work=I am Rewarded. They are skeptical of arguments based on inherent "equality" or the idea of "fairness" . Could be my bias or if I'm right, could be a matter of those people self selecting.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:I don't know that it plays out that way or not. I think it may be as simple as, those who feel they CAN physically assert self interest are more likely to do so and more likely to think in those terms (again, acting out of individual self interest being a proxy for conservatism whether that's fair or not ).

Something that does ring true that is not in this study in the following observation: Those who put in significant time attempting to improve themselves (think practice of a sport, art or craft, esp. physically intense training), do tend to think in terms of I Work=I am Rewarded. They are skeptical of arguments based on inherent "equality" or the idea of "fairness" . Could be my bias or if I'm right, could be a matter of those people self selecting.

Wait, life is fair? WTF?
You'll Hurt Your Back

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

See, I'm starting to doubt this study...negroids are reknowned for their inordinate strength levels, but they all vote Democrat and would turn down a handout about the same time that Ed Zachary would spit Bailey Jay's cock out of his mouth.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:I don't know that it plays out that way or not. I think it may be as simple as, those who feel they CAN physically assert self interest are more likely to do so and more likely to think in those terms (again, acting out of individual self interest being a proxy for conservatism whether that's fair or not ).

:-k I think your right about a lot of people with that. From valid reasons to just being assholes who can push people around.

I call it the Darth Vader Attitude. I will admit I started to drift toward it a bit as a high brown belt, before I had a kid.

You have skills to fuck up most people you come across royally. You have enough experience in and out of the Dojo to back that thinking up. You are better than almost everyone at the same rank there and the assholes you had to handle from other schools and on the street where no problem to deal with. You've dominated and submitted guys much bigger and better athletes than yourself. You are like a Sith, you train all the time, your physical and mental state is geared towards it. Add to that I was training up with the idea I might be able to get into combat arms if I pushed hard enough. So all you do is train, think about training and read about conflict. Run, work, lift, dojo, read, uck, sleep, somewhere in there you eat and shit.

Therefore you start to really not want to put up with any shit from a "lessor being", especially some fucking little wigger or Gen Y botch boy. You can't Force choke them across the room but you could crush their trachea if you get your hands on them.

I caught myself before this got unleashed on any decent person but I came very close, a few borderline types got punked in the extreme and I look back and would not play it like that again.

You see this at the gym from huge monsters who can lift small cars, but they tend to be the younger ones.

The strongest guys I know are pretty chill, you'd really have to be asking for it for them to get nasty.
Last edited by DARTH on Thu May 16, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:See, I'm starting to doubt this study...negroids are reknowned for their inordinate strength levels, but they all vote Democrat and would turn down a handout about the same time that Ed Zachary would spit Bailey Jay's cock out of his mouth.
That's because they are the ones they think will benefit from the DNC being on top. They are right, in the short run but that's what they see, the short run.

Again a generalisation that works with a large section of a group and then cn fall apart when you get to individuals and specifics.

The same folks who voted about unamously for Barrack Obama in California in 08 said No to Homosexual marrage.

"Gimmie my shiot but fuck that faggot muthafuckah!"

And I know some black dudes that laugh at blacks marching behind the DNC and I know one that calls them "Slaves".

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Gotta go google bailey jay.