Science and lesbianism

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Science and lesbianism

Post by Turdacious »

Dick Swaab, professor of neurobiology at Amsterdam University, suggests drinking and taking drugs can lower a child’s IQ while taking synthetic hormones and smoking can increase the likelihood of girls being lesbians or bisexual.

Having more older brothers is also thought to increase the chance that boys will be gay, possibly because of the development of the mother’s immune system to have stronger responses to male hormones with each son born.

“Pre-birth exposure to both nicotine and amphetamines increases the chance of lesbian daughters,” Swaab told the Sunday Times.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... thood.html

How can you argue with a researcher who has the greatest name of all time?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

cimes
Sgt. Major

Re: Science and lesbianism

Post by cimes »

Edit: I'm glad my Mother smoked as opposed to drinking. I would rather be a dyke than retarded.
"I predict that within the next couple years he will author a Dragon Door book possibly with Pavel called "Return to the Kettlebell"" -Sandman on Rant

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

cimes wrote:Edit: I'm glad my Mother smoked as opposed to drinking. I would rather be a dyke than retarded.
LMFAO

Gold!

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

I'm shocked that someone named Dick Swaab grew up to have weird opinions on sexuality.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

cimes wrote:Edit: I'm glad my Mother smoked as opposed to drinking. I would rather be a dyke than retarded.

And there you have it.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.