Anything New with the Terrorists that are Occupying

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Yes I Have Balls

Anything New with the Terrorists that are Occupying

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon? Which one of you is responsible for sending them boxes of dildos?

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Re: Anything New with the Terrorists that are Occupying

Post by seeahill »

They sent Dildoes and a bag of dicks. The bag apparently contained Dick shaped candy suckers. God bless America.

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

There's nothing new. They're still a bunch of welfare queens sitting around complaining about how the government treats them.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon? Which one of you is responsible for sending them boxes of dildos?
Must be quite a dangerous tinder box of revolution if they're getting packages delivered to them. For the record, I'd eat dick candy by the handful if I was there.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

#yallqaeda
#vanilla Isis

That's some funny shit right there. I really enjoyed the local Indian tribe's comments.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Bud Charniga's grape ape

Post by Bud Charniga's grape ape »

nafod wrote:#yallqaeda
#vanilla Isis
I've also seen Yokel Haram, but that one's a little forced.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

They still haven't killed anybody. So, still not terrorists.
White men never stop disappointing some people.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

If we really wanted to get them out of there, the BLM would play music from nafod's iPod for them.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

:hurtful
Don’t believe everything you think.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

That was pretty mean spirited and not in keeping with the general tenor of this forum.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ry_package
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... itant.html
The first article has links to the shooting.

My .02-- pretty good planning, in that area, the roads tend to be straight with good visibility; the LEOs picked a good corner with snowbanks that would be difficult to drive through. Looks like a clean shoot. The second article seems to suggest he may have committed suicide by cop. Not good.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

"Peaceful Protestor Gunned Down by Overzealous White Cops"

Im not siding with these yokels but this story played out in Baltimore and Ferguson under a much different tone in the media. The only difference is that in the hood there were actual citizens in danger, looting, rioting, arson, etc. Can you imagine the outrage if a lawfully carrying black was killed in the Ferguson/Ballmer riots without threat to a cops life?

Note that white people are generally aware that whats going on in Oregon is wrong, incredibly stupid, and that these people deserve to be in jail. Conversely, when the reds started their rioting we got BLM and Bernie Sanders.
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

milosz

Post by milosz »

He broadcast that he was armed, tried to run a roadblock, nearly killed someone doing so, then appeared to reach for his gun.

Trying to link this to anything else is stupid.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

milosz wrote:He broadcast that he was armed, tried to run a roadblock, nearly killed someone doing so, then appeared to reach for his gun.

Trying to link this to anything else is stupid.
He robbed a store, refused officer's orders to move, physically confronted the officer and tried to take his firearm... Link isnt that nonexistent to me.

Don't get me wrong, i agree w the cops' actions in both cases. I just think the media response is inconsistent.

And Cletus didn't appear to reach for the gun in the video i saw,not that it matters if the other stuff is true.

milosz

Post by milosz »

The key difference would be - again - one was armed (and rather clearly reaching for his waistband when he got capped), one was not. There are dozens of "he was reaching for his waistband" shootings over the last few years, which you didn't hear about, because as a rule people trust the cops when they shoot someone making a move to the place where we usually keep handguns. Particularly ones broadcasting that they're armed.

"Media response" means nothing because there is no broad universal media coverage of any issue.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

milosz wrote:The key difference would be - again - one was armed (and rather clearly reaching for his waistband when he got capped), one was not. There are dozens of "he was reaching for his waistband" shootings over the last few years, which you didn't hear about, because as a rule people trust the cops when they shoot someone making a move to the place where we usually keep handguns. Particularly ones broadcasting that they're armed.

"Media response" means nothing because there is no broad universal media coverage of any issue.
There is broad universal coverage of most of these issues. Maybe not universally consistent coverage, but i think you're smart enough to realize that im referring to the general tone of the large US media outlets which, excluding FoxN, are typically similar in tone.

What about Tamir Rice? Waving gun (turns out to be a toy), shot, riots. Media generally selling the story as "cops shoot unarmed child", BLM gets into it, etc. I think the Laquan Macdonald situation is even more similar to Oregon.

Media response (not sure why you need scare quotes there) is what what I'm addressing if you read my first comment. Im not debating the cops' actions in either/any of these cases.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

They only shot him because he had a black sounding name. All they heard was the "La...", and those cops were all like PEW-PEW-PEW.

milosz

Post by milosz »

Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:
There is broad universal coverage of most of these issues. Maybe not universally consistent coverage, but i think you're smart enough to realize that im referring to the general tone of the large US media outlets which, excluding FoxN, are typically similar in tone.
Wait, so "universally consistent coverage" except for the largest 24 hour news channel? That's why whining about this is so asinine. There are media outlets for every viewpoint, many of them larger than those pinko fags at MSNBC.

The "general tone" is a strawman you craft to make "media coverage" fit the narrative inside your head. Oh they're picking on [my candidate x/my issue y] it's so unfair. Whoever they are.
What about Tamir Rice? Waving gun (turns out to be a toy), shot, riots. Media generally selling the story as "cops shoot unarmed child", BLM gets into it, etc.
So that's your comparison point? A 12-year old with a toy gun, shot without warning vs. a guy who's been openly flaunting the commission of several felonies, known to be armed, tries to evade a roadblock at high speed, nearly kills someone while doing so, then - again, this being the important part, where they shoot him - reaches for his gun? (Note: maybe he was reaching for his gun to throw it - but you and I both know the cops were yelling at him to keep his hands visible, not to reach for his gun and toss it)

Do you know how stupid that argument sounds?

Now, if we were talking about a 12-year old white kid shot by the cops while playing with a toy gun and 'the wrong media coverage' in your eyes, you might have a point. But we're not.

You can't bring up a situation actually analogous to Yallqaeda because there isn't one.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

[quote="milosz"
"Media response" means nothing because there is no broad universal media coverage of any issue.[/quote]

Don't be naïve.

There's a consensus.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

milosz wrote: Wait, so "universally consistent coverage" except for the largest 24 hour news channel? That's why whining about this is so asinine.
My cursory research shows that Mainstream Media (ABC, NBC, CBS) outnumbers Fox News viewership 10-1.
2012 numbers.

I'd take those odds.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

milosz

Post by milosz »

You mean those networks that largely comprise reality shows and dramas for people with white hair who can't figure out how to find HBO on their cable guide?

Man, that's a good point of comparison. Tell me more about Survivor's take on Black Lives Matter.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

milosz wrote:You mean those networks that largely comprise reality shows and dramas for people with white hair who can't figure out how to find HBO on their cable guide?

Man, that's a good point of comparison. Tell me more about Survivor's take on Black Lives Matter.
More people watch Fox News or ABC/NBC/CBS?
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

riotboo

Post by riotboo »

riotboo

Post by riotboo »

I had to stop listening; it sounds really reminiscent of the Jonestown massacre recordings

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

Definitely panic in that recording. If they bring these guys in and no one dies, it will have been a brilliant operation. I never imagined I'd ever say this, but Go FBI.

Meanwhile, they just arrested Cliven Bundy stepping off a plane in Portland.