Question for Shape

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Question for Shape

Post by Bobby »

Going camping in the wild,deep forests with some friends on wednesday evening until sunday.It will be a lot of snow and cold.
Do you have any advice (games around the campfire etc)?
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

climber511
Gunny

Re: Question for Shape

Post by climber511 »

Story Telling around the campfire is awesome. Truth is not a requirement. Based (however loosely) on a true story gets extra points though.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Pretty sure this is asking for advice on anal sex in a less than ideal environment
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

LOL at Climber911 actually thinking this happens unless it's with Down's Syndrome kids.

Bobby, my odd Scandinavian friend I appreciate you asking. I do have some experience in this arena. I recommend taking along some alcohol...since you're packing everything make sure it's a little higher proof than the average booze. You want your "friends" nice and relaxed before you get down to business. Hopefully you're hiking in an area with little or no cellular service. Also, bring the usual items...ether, lube, condoms if you don't want to raw dawg it.

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Thanks,I am bringing some Jägermeister,have always found it helpful in the wild.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

climber511 wrote:Story Telling around the campfire is awesome. Truth is not a requirement. Based (however loosely) on a true story gets extra points though.
"Johnny and the Liver" was always a favorite campfire story of ours.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Just make sure to call 'little spoon' first thing.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule