Notes from Europe

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Notes from Europe

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Wife just got back form a 2 week business trip to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy (Milan)

1. Refugees are a huge deal. The everyday German citizen is getting very tired of the refugees. They don't know how they can keep paying them the stipends they do, and they don't know why the intolerant behavior and sexual harassment is being tolerated and they are getting angry about it. Plus, border crossing take a long time.

2. Italy: noticeably more depressed than Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.

3. Everyday folks hope Putin will start mass killing in Syria.

4. Trump is the second coming of Hitler.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Re: Notes from Europe

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

3 is very disturbing. Also, it seems strange that "everyday people" could hope Putin does that, and then liken Trump to Hitler.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Don`t get me started........
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Bobby, you're there. I don't want to ruin your day, but...

terra

Post by terra »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:they don't know why the intolerant behavior and sexual harassment is being tolerated and they are getting angry about it.
Because if you question it you are an islamophobe. This is a situation where we eventually see the Social justice warriors heads implode. Unfortunately, while its happening society that has been built in Europe is destroyed. Gad Saad has a piece about this somewhere on his website.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

climber511
Gunny

Post by climber511 »

Things world wide are a mess and getting worse every day. Between governments - religions - and plain old crazies I don't know where things are headed.

I'm pretty sure though something needs done about the refugee situation - not just in Europe but along our own border. No idea what that solution might be but it's quickly going to change the face of Europe - and not for the better at all.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Personally, I blame the Jews as even a blind man can see their rat claw prints all over this shit.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

climber511 wrote:Things world wide are a mess and getting worse every day. Between governments - religions - and plain old crazies I don't know where things are headed.
Two possible outcomes:

- The fall of the Western civilization as we know it. Not much different than when goth "refugees" came running and knocked on the door of the fat and complacent remains of the once great Roman Empire (there's nothing new under the sun, the same things keep happening over and over). They were allowed to "enter and integrate" into the Roman society, including the military (is any of this starting to sound familiar?) and they ended up fucking everything up and it cost us dearly, whole centuries until we kinda got back on our feet.

- World War Three at a scale never seen before.

We are over six billion people on this planet. Before 2050 there will be almost eleven billion. And they will all want to live like we now do in the West.

This is an unsustainable madness that has to end... one way or another.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

This
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (53.79 KiB) Viewed 6757 times
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (125.89 KiB) Viewed 6755 times

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (86.43 KiB) Viewed 6754 times

Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Post by Beer Jew »

Has Bob hacked TOMs account?

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (77.87 KiB) Viewed 6728 times

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Nope. I'm sick of these fucking people taking a shit on Euro culture. They have never contributed to the world, never will. If they want to live in the stone age fuck them. Kill them all and protect our heritage.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

SubClaw wrote:
climber511 wrote:Things world wide are a mess and getting worse every day. Between governments - religions - and plain old crazies I don't know where things are headed.
Two possible outcomes:

- The fall of the Western civilization as we know it. Not much different than when goth "refugees" came running and knocked on the door of the fat and complacent remains of the once great Roman Empire (there's nothing new under the sun, the same things keep happening over and over). They were allowed to "enter and integrate" into the Roman society, including the military (is any of this starting to sound familiar?) and they ended up fucking everything up and it cost us dearly, whole centuries until we kinda got back on our feet.

- World War Three at a scale never seen before.

We are over six billion people on this planet. Before 2050 there will be almost eleven billion. And they will all want to live like we now do in the West.

This is an unsustainable madness that has to end... one way or another.[/quote

Seems like the political establishment (can`t and won`t call them political elite and I include the media) in Sweden has opted for the first option.The establishment are willingly fucking up everything.Those that should protest the most (feminists) are more interested in chattering on about gender this and gender that.One of their favorites are-there has been sexual violence and harassment in Sweden for centuries,yes but not on this scale.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

I think I´ll buy a pig.
"being a pussy".

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Obama will weasel his way into the UN and work his way up to be king of the world via Islam. Don't see how? Watch and see. In the not too distant future. Watch.....
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Personally, I blame the Jews as even a blind man can see their rat claw prints all over this shit.
No one appreciates the succinct beauty of your hate prose more than me but this eludes me.

I see safe and comfortable American Jews (most of whom are politically liberal and Jewish by ancestry/culture rather than religion) being of the mindset promoted by the progressive agenda of all cultures deserving support and protection except our own Eurocentric western cultures.

European Jews are feeling the muslim heat and getting out of there in droves while Israeli Jews must be aware enough to see that the portion of the world that supports Israel is, rather quickly, turning against them. An Islamized Europe will be probably go first followed by the most progressive of the American left, which is pretty far down that road already.

In key areas I identify far more with Netanyahu's world view than Obama's.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Andy82 wrote:Obama will weasel his way into the UN and work his way up to be king of the world via Islam. Don't see how? Watch and see. In the not too distant future. Watch.....
IMO you've never been wrong about Obama and Sec. Gen. of the UN seems the perfect next step for America's most successful narcissist. Unless he follows the Bill Clinton foundation scam road and can't give up the unfathomable riches that will be his.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/m ... imir-putin
Ive been seeing some accusations about Putin being involved. A US general with NATO accused them of using the bombing campaign to drive people out, and now this.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Andy82 wrote:Obama will weasel his way into the UN and work his way up to be king of the world via Islam. Don't see how? Watch and see. In the not too distant future. Watch.....
I could only get about a third of the way thru but I'm pretty sure this proves everything you say beyond the shadow of a doubt:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M0WVcC9x7I[/youtube]

Rudy Van Horne
Lance Cpl.

Post by Rudy Van Horne »

If the UK stays in the EU, it's only a matter of time before Turkey joins and then it's game over. I hope there's a warm welcome for Brit refugees over in the States!

(I would of course expect no American flags to be flown lest it offends me, and of course tea and crumpets to be mandatory in all schools.)

I kind of hope the 'progressives' get their way on this one, just for the delicious 'told you so' factor. Assuming I can get my family out, watching the descent of Europe into a subjugated Islamic hell hole would be somewhat amusing. All the hand wringing GoodThink puritans would be praying for the return of the White-patriarchy-colonial-hangover power structure to return pretty fucking quick after their 'safe spaces' are gang-violated a few times.
Kipping for Jesus

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

I spent most of January in Europe: Holland, Czech Republic, Germany and Austria. From what I have observed the "refugee problem" is complete bullshit. No trouble on the streets, and plenty of it on TV. No refugees visible in Amsterdam, Prague or Antwerpen. Sure, plenty of Arabs and Middle Eastern looking people, most of them couples with kids. There were plenty of young Arab guys on New Year's Eve in Vienna, behaving like young guys do: noisy, but orderly. Occasionally bothering single girls, but not in malicious way. In other words not very different from how young Australian guys behave, except that most Muslims don't drink.

Talking to people on Europe you quickly realise one thing: negativity is coming from the media: nobody had bad experience with refugees, but everyone heard bad thing happening somewhere else on TV or from a newspaper. Sexual harassment that haunts German society originates in one event: on New Year's Eve a bunch of Arabic looking guys grabbed single women near the Central Station in Cologne. Sure, there is nothing to say to defend this behaviour, but it is not even clear if these guys were refugees or German born. Watching news on TV before driving to Cologne from Dusseldorf one evening nearly resulted in cancelling the trip (which turned out to be the most underwhelming day of the whole of January). Whenever I talk to them I ask if theree were any other similar incidences. Guess what: nothing. Media is capable of only presenting the bad, and given their ultra-short attention span and complete lack of accountability - and you get the perfect recipe for getting the picture of the world that is completely different from reality. I am sure that it is not possible to avoid tensions and problems when immigrants enter the country in large numbers, but what we are told is grossly exaggerated.

Every protest and tension with refugees in Europe makes the first or second page of every newspaper. Yet, when several thousand people in Vienna went to the Central Station to welcome trains with refugees - that story was told in under hundred words somewhere in the middle of Sydney Morning Herald. Journalism is the second oldest profession... after prostitution.

Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Post by Beer Jew »

The problem with refugees is not that they rape, pillage and kill. The problem with refugees is that our already overtaxed infrastructure can't support them in the sheer numbers they arrive.

Rudy Van Horne
Lance Cpl.

Post by Rudy Van Horne »

Sangoma wrote:I spent most of January in Europe: Holland, Czech Republic, Germany and Austria. From what I have observed the "refugee problem" is complete bullshit. No trouble on the streets, and plenty of it on TV. No refugees visible in Amsterdam, Prague or Antwerpen. Sure, plenty of Arabs and Middle Eastern looking people, most of them couples with kids. There were plenty of young Arab guys on New Year's Eve in Vienna, behaving like young guys do: noisy, but orderly. Occasionally bothering single girls, but not in malicious way. In other words not very different from how young Australian guys behave, except that most Muslims don't drink.

Talking to people on Europe you quickly realise one thing: negativity is coming from the media: nobody had bad experience with refugees, but everyone heard bad thing happening somewhere else on TV or from a newspaper. Sexual harassment that haunts German society originates in one event: on New Year's Eve a bunch of Arabic looking guys grabbed single women near the Central Station in Cologne. Sure, there is nothing to say to defend this behaviour, but it is not even clear if these guys were refugees or German born. Watching news on TV before driving to Cologne from Dusseldorf one evening nearly resulted in cancelling the trip (which turned out to be the most underwhelming day of the whole of January). Whenever I talk to them I ask if theree were any other similar incidences. Guess what: nothing. Media is capable of only presenting the bad, and given their ultra-short attention span and complete lack of accountability - and you get the perfect recipe for getting the picture of the world that is completely different from reality. I am sure that it is not possible to avoid tensions and problems when immigrants enter the country in large numbers, but what we are told is grossly exaggerated.

Every protest and tension with refugees in Europe makes the first or second page of every newspaper. Yet, when several thousand people in Vienna went to the Central Station to welcome trains with refugees - that story was told in under hundred words somewhere in the middle of Sydney Morning Herald. Journalism is the second oldest profession... after prostitution.
Well I don't know about Australia so your point may be valid there but as for Europe it's nonsense. The big problem has been police and media covering up events like New Years gropefest. Here, unless you read the right wing comic Daily Mail, you're only going to get one point of view; mass immigration is a good thing and if you even question one ounce of it it's because you are a scared bigot. It's very hard to get a balanced view.

There are plenty of instances that have led to the view of North African / middle eastern immigrants being a bit rapey, New Year's Eve just stood out by the sheer scale. Same as the Rotherham mass grooming scandal. Many, many women and girls have been affected by it, and for you to dismiss it as you didn't encounter anyone who had is pretty shitty. Even elements of the Pakistani community here are beginning to speak out against their brethren having a terrible, racist attitude to western women, and credit to them for that.

Even bastions of liberal delusion like Sweden are waking up to what an open door policy means. The populace their are fed up, and it's got nothing to do with their media.
Kipping for Jesus