Chris Cornell- Fuck

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Chris Cornell- Fuck

Post by Turdacious »

2016 was a shitty year for celebrity deaths, 2017 isn't any better. RIP.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: Chris Cornell- Fuck

Post by nafod »

Damn...I'm guessing opiates. It's the going thing with celebrities these days.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Thoughts from his widow.
Chris Cornell's widow disputed an official finding that her rocker husband died by suicide and revealed Friday that he had "taken an extra Ativan or two" shortly before he was found unresponsive...."When we spoke after the show, I noticed he was slurring his words; he was different," Vicky Cornell said. "When he told me he may have taken an extra Ativan or two, I contacted security and asked that they check on him. What happened is inexplicable, and I am hopeful that further medical reports will provide additional details."
Ativan/Lorazipam is one of many mood menders that can trigger suicidal ideation (homicidal ideation with some drugs). I failed to find out how much Lorazipam is sold/year but can guarantee that it's enough that Wyeth-Ayerst/Pfizer can afford to bury this problem under a pile of settlement money along with Mr. Cornell.

I continue to wonder how many of our young male mass shooters are on psychotropics. I Googled "psychotropics and murder" and found lots of stuff but nothing from the MSM in the first two pages of results. Apparently the MSM news is incurious.

Since drug manufacturers are monster ad buyers it's not surprising.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant

Post by tonkadtx »

I continue to wonder how many of our young male mass shooters are on psychotropics.
A whole fuckload. Not just on them, but have been recently removed from them.

Suicidal ideation is not just a side effect, it can also be a withdrawal symptom of benzos and ssri's.

The thing is, and it's very human to do this, but coincidence does not prove causality.

Did the pills cause them to go on a shooting rampage or were they taking the pills because they are really fucking crazy?

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Wasn't homicidal ideation a listed side effect on one of (more than one?) the psychotropic drugs?
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

TerryB wrote:Wasn't homicidal ideation a listed side effect on one of (more than one?) the psychotropic drugs?

Every single SSRI has suicidal ideation as a side. It's quite an experience..oddly soothing and captivating line of thinking that never goes away. It's unemotional, passionless and fascinating.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Luke

Post by Luke »

Local radio station played "Seasons" right as I was literally at a fork in a road between where I needed to go and my childhood home.

Took the turn and drove post my old house. It's fall here so leaves were falling as he was singing about seasons changing. By and large emotions were overriden by me thinking "This is just like a movie!"

Such a great voice. Will be missed.