Dalai Lama = Literally Hitler

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Dalai Lama = Literally Hitler

Post by Fat Cat »

Dalai Lama: Europe belongs to Europeans and refugees have to go home

At a press conference in Sweden, the Tibetan spiritual leader, Dalai Lama shocked the audience by saying that Europe belongs to the Europeans and that the refugees should go home, Fria Tider reports.

The Dalai Lama, who spoke at a conference in the multicultural city of Malmö, said Europe is “morally responsible” for helping “a refugee really facing danger against their life”.

“Receive them, help them, educate them… but ultimately they should develop their own country,” the 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner told the audience.

He added that he believes “Europe belongs to the Europeans and that “they [the refugees]ultimately should rebuild their own country”.

His remarks caused anger amongst the Swedish journalists who were present at the Dalai Lama’s press conference on Wednesday.

In 2016 the spiritual leader said that Germany must not become an Arab country. Germany is Germany and Arabs in Europe have to be sent home to the Arab world.

He also repeatedly said that Chinese mass immigration to Tibet is the biggest threat to the nation’s identity.

“The unimpeded influx of Chinese immigrants to Tibet has the effect of flooding Tibet’s distinct cultural and religious identity and Tibetans being reduced to an insignificant minority in their own country.

“It is nothing less than a cultural genocide”, he said during a speech in connection with the 38th anniversary of the Tibetan uprising.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/govern ... -europeans
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Dalai Lama = Literally Hitler

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Lots of people crying on their Birkenstocks over this one, BUT...hard to argue Tibet for the Tibetans, if you don't recognize Europe for Europeans.

Now, in walks the "what is a European" crowd...and off we go.

Bottom line, millions of uneducated people with no money and no way of supporting themselves other than government teat = bad for your country, m'kay.

Everybody gotta homeland...Japs got Japan, Chinks got China, Gooks got Korea, Spics got Mexico, Democrats got Wakanda. White homelands? THAS RAYSSISST!!!

Europe continues down the road of open air social experiment, the Camp of the Saints has become manifest, and London of all places is now a Third World bazaar.

Culture, civilization, progress, achievement...these are all downstream of biology. Keep bringing in that turd world DNA, and you're just gonna get more turd world.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm Lots of people crying on their Birkenstocks over this one, BUT...hard to argue Tibet for the Tibetans, if you don't recognize Europe for Europeans.

Bottom line, millions of uneducated people with no money and no way of supporting themselves other than government teat = bad for your country, m'kay.

Everybody gotta homeland...Japs got Japan, Chinks got China, Gooks got Korea, Spics got Mexico, Democrats got Wakanda. White homelands? THAS RAYSSISST!!!

Europe continues down the road of open air social experiment, the Camp of the Saints has become manifest, and London of all places is now a Third World bazaar.

Culture, civilization, progress, achievement...these are all downstream of biology. Keep bringing in that turd world DNA, and you're just gonna get more turd world.
There's so much to your post Kaz, people don't give you credit. Since folks here don't cotton to the term "cultural Marxists" I will simply identify them by the older, German term Kulturzerstörerin, "destroyers of culture". The Kulturzerstörers are masters of linguistic manipulation, where invaders become immigrants and displacement becomes diversity, but if you look at the basic mechanisms, it should be obvious.

When whites move en masse to Africa (e.g., Rhodesia or South Africa) it's invasion, genocide, and colonization, but when streetshitters line the avenues of Paris it's "mass migration" and something we'll just have to learn to live with. Along with terrorism, rape, and Sharia law.

People world wide may freely pull themselves out of desperate ignorance and poverty using Western science, language, and technology but if a white girl wears a kimono to a party she's "culturally appropriating" and needs to be burned as a heretic before the altar of political correctness.

Nobody will bat an eye if you said "Africa should be for Africans" but holy shit if you say that "Europe is for Europeans" you might as well have started cattle cars rolling for Birkenau, you will forever be painted as a racist cisgender shitlord.

Finally, while the Kulturzerstörerin mock traditional western philosophy and religion and proclaim themselves the champions of enlightened humanism, they are anti-scientific in the extreme. They would all nod their heads if you identified advantages of certain breeds of corn, tobacco, or alfalfa, but willfully blind themselves (and everyone else) to the value of human genetic diversity. We are learning more and more every day that genetics is destiny, and yet you will be vilified as an Eichmann if you ever suggest that there are biological underpinnings to human society that find expression in every single aspect of it. Our Western society is an expression of our biology, and they are hellbent on deforming our biology and through it our culture.

I am reminded, over and over again these days, of Kurt Vonnegut's short story Harrison Bergeron. The modern worshipers of equality--that most poisonous of so-called virtues--and their Kulturzerstörerin masters have taken the best and the brightest and the strongest and the most beautiful and made them objects of mockery, burdened by an ever more complex web of limits, a prison of the mind. They reduce the thrust of history to the weakest, basest, and least among us instead of orienting it to the very best of us, individually and collectively.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

vern

Post by vern »

Harrison Bergeron perfectly encapsulates everything wrong about the left. Points for the reference fats!

https://archive.org/stream/HarrisonBerg ... n_djvu.txt
“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

We are living it.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 pm
Kazuya Mishima wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm Lots of people crying on their Birkenstocks over this one, BUT...hard to argue Tibet for the Tibetans, if you don't recognize Europe for Europeans.

There's so much to your post Kaz, people don't give you credit. Since folks here don't cotton to the term "cultural Marxists" I will simply identify them by the older, German term Kulturzerstörerin, "destroyers of culture". The Kulturzerstörers are masters of linguistic manipulation, where invaders become immigrants and displacement becomes diversity, but if you look at the basic mechanisms, it should be obvious.

When whites move en masse to Africa (e.g., Rhodesia or South Africa) it's invasion, genocide, and colonization, but when streetshitters line the avenues of Paris it's "mass migration" and something we'll just have to learn to live with. Along with terrorism, rape, and Sharia law.

People world wide may freely pull themselves out of desperate ignorance and poverty using Western science, language, and technology but if a white girl wears a kimono to a party she's "culturally appropriating" and needs to be burned as a heretic before the altar of political correctness.

Nobody will bat an eye if you said "Africa should be for Africans" but holy shit if you say that "Europe is for Europeans" you might as well have started cattle cars rolling for Birkenau, you will forever be painted as a racist cisgender shitlord.

Finally, while the Kulturzerstörerin mock traditional western philosophy and religion and proclaim themselves the champions of enlightened humanism, they are anti-scientific in the extreme. They would all nod their heads if you identified advantages of certain breeds of corn, tobacco, or alfalfa, but willfully blind themselves (and everyone else) to the value of human genetic diversity. We are learning more and more every day that genetics is destiny, and yet you will be vilified as an Eichmann if you ever suggest that there are biological underpinnings to human society that find expression in every single aspect of it. Our Western society is an expression of our biology, and they are hellbent on deforming our biology and through it our culture.

I am reminded, over and over again these days, of Kurt Vonnegut's short story Harrison Bergeron. The modern worshipers of equality--that most poisonous of so-called virtues--and their Kulturzerstörerin masters have taken the best and the brightest and the strongest and the most beautiful and made them objects of mockery, burdened by an ever more complex web of limits, a prison of the mind. They reduce the thrust of history to the weakest, basest, and least among us instead of orienting it to the very best of us, individually and collectively.
Excellent post.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

LET THE RACIST CIRCLEJERK BEGIN!
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:03 am LET THE RACIST CIRCLEJERK BEGIN!
What did the Dalai Lama ever do to you? For that matter, what in my post was racist?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

So the white guy in Hawaii with the immigrant wife and the white guy living somewhere in America think people should go back to where they came from?

Why don't you guys lead by example?

Whether the Dalai Lama is being an ass or not, he would go back to Tibet if he could.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:27 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:03 am LET THE RACIST CIRCLEJERK BEGIN!
What did the Dalai Lama ever do to you? For that matter, what in my post was racist?
This part:
When whites move en masse to Africa (e.g., Rhodesia or South Africa) it's invasion, genocide, and colonization, but when streetshitters line the avenues of Paris it's "mass migration" and something we'll just have to learn to live with
Rhodesia was formed to preserve white power when the British were moving out of the colony. It was specifically done to preemptively form a new white government before a majority rule state could be formed. They weren't great people outside of that. South Africa had problems you may have also have heard of.

When you conflate that with migrants who aren't forming a government in France and torturing/suppressing white dissidents, it is very silly.

You obviously don't want the entire population of South Sudan dropped on Stockholm. Europe sucks at integration already. It's possible that the right number of people to allow is quite a bit lower than what currently is. But when you ignore or blur the obvious historical difference between Europe and other places, you get lumped in with the Kazis and dismissed.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Bram wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:00 pm So the white guy in Hawaii with the immigrant wife and the white guy living somewhere in America think people should go back to where they came from?

Whether the Dalai Lama is being an ass or not, he would go back to Tibet if he could.
I came from the US, and that's where I am. I was born here. I pay taxes. I obey the law. I am a productive member of society. I actively contribute to make my community better. My ancestors did the same. They fought and died for this. We have skin in the game.

I support people coming here from far off lands and putting skin in the game. Bring your food and your music. Leave the rest of that shit in the place that you are leaving. Follow a legal path to citizenship. Learn the language and customs. Obey the law. Have the MEANS to support yourself. Show up with more than an empty belly. The immigration poem at the Statue of Liberty is not the law or the Constitution.

There is not a square mile of soil on this planet that isn't soaked in blood, or taken by conquest. We took land from the Indians. Do you think they lived in idyllic peace for thousands of years before we showed up? They committed untold genocide upon their own kind again and again. It's not in recorded history because some people are not capable of writing down history. They usually end up on the losing end of it.

I don't want Islam here. Religion of peace, my ass. Put terrorism and fundamentalists aside. Look at what comes with Islam every single time. Women are treated like shit. Gender segregated areas. Genital mutilation. Children groomed as sex slaves. Generations of women locked away in dark rooms for all of their lives without the freedom to gain education or express themselves. Forced to cover their bodies from head to toe in cloth so that they can go out in public? Why? Because their religion teaches the fundamental belief that their very existence is what sparks the evil in mens' hearts. There are plenty of countries where this is accepted. There are areas of London that have been plunged back into the Dark Ages because of Islam.

I am not a cultural relativist. I do not believe that one way of life is necessarily as valid as another. Some are more valid, more "evolved", more progressive, more outstanding than others. If anything, I am a cultural and civilizational elitist. There is good and bad. There is a better and a worse. This pertains to the individual lives of men, as well as the aggregated performance of a society and a race. I cannot scientifically account for the dismal state of most of the Middle East, black majority US cities, Haiti, sub-Saharan Africa, and the like. My strong suspicion is that it is biological in nature, and can be correlated with the fact that people from those regions score dismally on culturally neutral IQ tests such as the Raven's Progressive Matrices. On the flip side of that, I cannot scientifically account for the extreme overrepresentation of Ashkenazi Jews in positions of power and influence in entertainment, media, academia, business, government, and most other significant realms of life. All of this, in spite of the fact that they have been supposedly exposed to extreme hatred and genocide for millennia. My strong suspicion is that the phenomena is biological in nature. You can make similar observations in regards to white Europeans, and East Asians. There are differences in observable results and performances among aggregated racial and national identities, and there are psychological metrics (IQ) to back this up.

What does all of this mean? It means that mass migration from the Southern Latitudes is the largest man-made natural disaster that the world will ever see. It means the death of apex civilizations, and the wholesale replacement of the DNA that built those civilizations.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:30 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:27 am
This part:
When whites move en masse to Africa (e.g., Rhodesia or South Africa) it's invasion, genocide, and colonization, but when streetshitters line the avenues of Paris it's "mass migration" and something we'll just have to learn to live with
Rhodesia was formed to preserve white power when the British were moving out of the colony. It was specifically done to preemptively form a new white government before a majority rule state could be formed. They weren't great people outside of that. South Africa had problems you may have also have heard of.

When you conflate that with migrants who aren't forming a government in France and torturing/suppressing white dissidents, it is very silly.

You obviously don't want the entire population of South Sudan dropped on Stockholm. Europe sucks at integration already. It's possible that the right number of people to allow is quite a bit lower than what currently is. But when you ignore or blur the obvious historical difference between Europe and other places, you get lumped in with the Kazis and dismissed.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Racism is an irrational prejudice against people of a given race based on broad and usually baseless assumptions about them. It's stupid and not anything that I would defend. But it's equally stupid to not see the fundamental inconsistency of these two positions: Africans or Middle Easterners or Central Asians deserve a home in Europe, but Europeans do not deserve a home in Africa, the Middle East, or Central Asia. You say Rhodesia was formed to prevent majority rule, but majority rule in Rhodesia would have meant black rule along tribal lines, and in fact that is precisely what happened in Zimbabwe that great paragon of robust democracy. Why would any white African want that? If you are a champion of majority rule in Africa, then why not in Europe? And that's what I'm getting at.

I'm still not sure how you could have interpreted what I said as a defense of Rhodesian history or systematic racism. I was specifically pointing out that the situation we have today is visibly inconsistent and unreasonable. You don't see Japan, China, or Korea taking in droves of foreigners; are they racist? Or is that only whites can be racist?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bram wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:00 pm So the white guy in Hawaii with the immigrant wife and the white guy living somewhere in America think people should go back to where they came from?

Where would I go? I'm sitting a mile from where I was born. And regarding the Dalai Lama, that's the whole point: life is about power. He is in a position where a more powerful group has moved in, taken his country, and is replacing the Tibetan population with Han Chinese. He's warning Europe not to let the same thing happen there because that is the path it's on.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Where would I go? I'm sitting a mile from where I was born. And regarding the Dalai Lama, that's the whole point: life is about power. He is in a position where a more powerful group has moved in, taken his country, and is replacing the Tibetan population with Han Chinese. He's warning Europe not to let the same thing happen there because that is the path it's on.
Aside from the folks fleeing the wars in the Middle East, Europe is needing manpower and they are breeding enough Kaz-a-likes. And Europe is in the power position, dictating who comes and who goes, as opposed to the relationship between China and Tibet. So not a good analogy.

Europe knows how to do genocide. They'll be OK. But they need some worker bees...
Don’t believe everything you think.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I could win an argument if someone would fix the $%^-ing website
Last edited by nafod on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:03 pm Aside from the folks fleeing the wars in the Middle East, Europe is needing manpower and they are breeding enough Kaz-a-likes. And Europe is in the power position, dictating who comes and who goes, as opposed to the relationship between China and Tibet. So not a good analogy.

Europe knows how to do genocide. They'll be OK. But they need some worker bees...
Wrong. On every point. Most of the immigrants in Europe are not fleeing wars in the Middle East. Europe has no control over who comes. And Tibet perfectly sums up the point that once you lose control over the movement of populations into your country, you will never get it back and your very civilization becomes imperiled. But hey, I'm sure you know more about Tibet than the Dalai Lama :rolleyes: .

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:09 pm
nafod wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:03 pm Aside from the folks fleeing the wars in the Middle East, Europe is needing manpower and they are breeding enough Kaz-a-likes. And Europe is in the power position, dictating who comes and who goes, as opposed to the relationship between China and Tibet. So not a good analogy.

Wrong. On every point. Most of the immigrants in Europe are not fleeing wars in the Middle East. Europe has no control over who comes. And Tibet perfectly sums up the point that once you lose control over the movement of populations into your country, you will never get it back and your very civilization becomes imperiled. But hey, I'm sure you know more about Tibet than the Dalai Lama :rolleyes: .
Given Europe's lack of natural population growth, integrating immigrants should be a much higher priority than it has been.

In the first half of the 1960s, the population of today's EU increased by 0.8 percent a year. Though people are living longer, there are now far fewer births, and 2015 -- the year the refugee crisis broke out -- was also the first year Europe's population saw a natural decline. Alternative for Germany, the right-wing party, plastered streets with billboards showing a pregnant woman and the slogan "New Germans? Let's make them ourselves!" The truth is, Europeans aren't embracing the "make'em ourselves" idea in sufficient numbers.

The European economy, meanwhile, is growing and there are labor shortages. Those shortages are pronounced in Poland, abandoned by some 2.3 million of its citizens who sought better opportunities in Western Europe, but also in the U.K. and Germany, where not even 1.6 million Poles and hundreds of thousands of other eastern Europeans could bridge the gap between worsening demographics and economic dynamism. There's no question that Europe needs population inflows from outside the EU.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

First, if you're going to post something please source it. Second, I am familiar with this line of thinking but it's totally bankrupt. The general line is that with a decreasing and aging population, there aren't enough people paying into the pot to maintain social services. So, explain to me how importing a giant population of people who don't know the language, have few valuable skills, and who will be utterly dependent on the social services of their host country improves that situation. I'd really like to hear this. If the answer to a shrinking economy is mass immigration then Venezuela should open up the gates.

People are not economic units to be shuffled around for the benefit of corporations. A shrinking economy is no reason to commit cultural suicide.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:46 pm Given Europe's lack of natural population growth, integrating immigrants should be a much higher priority than it has been.

In the first half of the 1960s, the population of today's EU increased by 0.8 percent a year. Though people are living longer, there are now far fewer births, and 2015 -- the year the refugee crisis broke out -- was also the first year Europe's population saw a natural decline. Alternative for Germany, the right-wing party, plastered streets with billboards showing a pregnant woman and the slogan "New Germans? Let's make them ourselves!" The truth is, Europeans aren't embracing the "make'em ourselves" idea in sufficient numbers.

The European economy, meanwhile, is growing and there are labor shortages. Those shortages are pronounced in Poland, abandoned by some 2.3 million of its citizens who sought better opportunities in Western Europe, but also in the U.K. and Germany, where not even 1.6 million Poles and hundreds of thousands of other eastern Europeans could bridge the gap between worsening demographics and economic dynamism. There's no question that Europe needs population inflows from outside the EU.
Hey, nice copy pasta of some Grade-A, Huffpo, Globohomo bullshit.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

If I could stay logged in for more than 15 seconds, I'd do a better job of posting. The quoted text was from Bloomberg, those grubby capitalists.

But just google on "Europe labor shortage". It is a thing.

Now to try to post this...works fine from my iPad at home. Go figure.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:19 pm If I could stay logged in for more than 15 seconds, I'd do a better job of posting. The quoted text was from Bloomberg, those grubby capitalists.

But just google on "Europe labor shortage". It is a thing.

Now to try to post this...works fine from my iPad at home. Go figure.
I feel your pain every damned time I try to post on the white women thread.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

(((Bloomberg)))...got it.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

He lived through ethnic cleansing in Tibet. Maybe he knows it when he sees it?

Guess that the Arrow Cross party is back in power in Hungary, too? The Hungarians are against unregulated immigration but aren't shipping Jews off to extermination operations.

People are too quick to scream "racism" and "Nazi".
Last edited by Gene on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:19 pmBut just google on "Europe labor shortage". It is a thing.
While true is it relevant? How many are bothering to learn the local languages and customs?

The Hungarian reaction is pretty clear - these creatures are tax eaters. Isn't racist to complain that your tax money is supporting people who aren't doing jack shit, who crap on your local customs and your streets, who treat your people like infidels.
Don't like yourself too much.