Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Fat Cat »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... estry.html

Because I am a solution oriented person, unlike you unwashed yokels, I've been thinking about the solution to the migration problem. Proponents of mass migration to Europe squeal about moral obligations, human rights, and other nonsense, and use it to justify the destruction of Europe. Strangely, they only ever mention migration toward white nations, never from them because that's colonialism and...colonialism = baaaaad.

Well, that's all in the past now. I propose a biological counter-thrust which will make Africa great again, by restoring the glory of its Phoenician past. The Africa of Hannibal, of Carthage, of the Ptolemaic Pharaohs. We should recolonize Africa, starting in the far north and the far south, and then work our way to the center, bringing light to the dark continent. That way, we can help Africans where they are, and still preserve the native beauty of Europe. Everybody wins.

In doing this, I am supported by science, which has clearly established the genetic underpinnings of African greatness. I propose a new, pro-African colonialism, intended for the benefit of all. Consider it a testbed project for the reestablishment of the Greco-Bactrian Empire of Seleucus Nicator. In the end, Hellenism will flourish in Western China once again, but first we must care for our African brothers in need.
Last edited by Fat Cat on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Yellow fever, malaria, non-human apex predators, black mambas, and all the most vile parasites ever. No thank you.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Good luck. Africa will forever be my favorite place, but it is not an easy place to live. Parasites and mambas are minor problems.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 am Good luck. Africa will forever be my favorite place, but it is not an easy place to live. Parasites and mambas are minor problems.
Thank you for your sincere expression of support. As for "not an easy place to live" you are no doubt aware that the Afrikaaners have been living quite successfully in Africa since 1602. Until their betrayal in the 1980s, they had perhaps the highest standard of living in the world.

Which is why I propose the antidote to what ails us, the reoccupation of the turd world.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 pm
Sangoma wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 am Good luck. Africa will forever be my favorite place, but it is not an easy place to live. Parasites and mambas are minor problems.
Thank you for your sincere expression of support. As for "not an easy place to live" you are no doubt aware that the Afrikaaners have been living quite successfully in Africa since 1602. Until their betrayal in the 1980s, they had perhaps the highest standard of living in the world.

Which is why I propose the antidote to what ails us, the reoccupation of the turd world.
Man, betrayal all the time. Like the North betrayed the South in 1860.

Why Africa though? It is cheaper to introduce apartheid in USA. Administrative infrastructure is already in place, and you don't have to ship the troops across the globe. You just need to make a few amendments to the Population Registration Act of South Africa of 1950 and set up the appropriate institutions.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.
What the fuck is a "European"?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Lol. Why don’t you stick to talking about things you understand, like how much you can make banging your tambourine at the airport

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:50 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Man, betrayal all the time. Like the North betrayed the South in 1860.

Why Africa though? It is cheaper to introduce apartheid in USA. Administrative infrastructure is already in place, and you don't have to ship the troops across the globe. You just need to make a few amendments to the Population Registration Act of South Africa of 1950 and set up the appropriate institutions.
You're playing checkers, I'm playing chess brah. Of course SA was betrayed by the western world, you don't think they just folded on their own like the USSR, do you? They got kicked out of the commonwealth, banned from the Olympics, and placed under UN economic sanction. What else would you call that? We were fine with them for centuries and then ganged up on them and why? Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.

As to the question, why Africa? Easy peasy: to help our African brothers and sisters in their home countries, to deal with the migrant crisis, to deny it to the grasping talons of China, and to carry the great project of civilization to the flyswept latrines of the world. Surely you want to help these people in need?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:52 pm

What the fuck is a "European"?
A native of Europe. :rolleyes:

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am

Lol. Why don’t you stick to talking about things you understand, like how much you can make banging your tambourine at the airport
Tulsi gonna stick her finger in your butt when she's the next President. :-$

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Sangoma »

Makes sense. There is a long list of countries helped by the civilisation, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya being more recent ones. Syria is on it's way to be developed (if there is anyone left alive after the helping process). Or Aboriginals in Australia: they lived on that island for 50,000 to 60,000 years, and Europeans managed to help them in under 200 years. Well, their population got decimated, but that was probably well worth it.
Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.
Come again?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 am Makes sense. There is a long list of countries helped by the civilisation, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya being more recent ones. Syria is on it's way to be developed (if there is anyone left alive after the helping process). Or Aboriginals in Australia: they lived on that island for 50,000 to 60,000 years, and Europeans managed to help them in under 200 years. Well, their population got decimated, but that was probably well worth it.
Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.
Come again?
Don't be so modest, you're an adventurer at heart. You know I'm right, it's just painful to admit it. After all, you're the one who has trampled African and Australian soil under your sandals.

You must submit!

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:11 am
Turdacious wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am

Tulsi gonna stick her finger in your butt when she's the next President. :-$
She better!

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Fat Cat wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 am
Sangoma wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 am Makes sense. There is a long list of countries helped by the civilisation, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya being more recent ones. Syria is on it's way to be developed (if there is anyone left alive after the helping process). Or Aboriginals in Australia: they lived on that island for 50,000 to 60,000 years, and Europeans managed to help them in under 200 years. Well, their population got decimated, but that was probably well worth it.
Come again?
Don't be so modest, you're an adventurer at heart. You know I'm right, it's just painful to admit it. After all, you're the one who has trampled African and Australian soil under your sandals.

You must submit!
I surrender to your eloquence and reasoning. Let's go to the dark hot continent, to be rewarded by gold, diamonds and slaves! Show us the way, Great Leader!

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

We gone b kangz and sheeit agin?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:We gone b kangz and sheeit agin?
We wuz shophets and prophets.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 am
Fat Cat wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 am
Come again?

You must submit!
I surrender to your eloquence and reasoning. Let's go to the dark hot continent, to be rewarded by gold, diamonds and slaves! Show us the way, Great Leader!
You see how easy it is? It's in the blood. But I care nothing for diamonds, I need war elephants to march east on Cathay.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Compare Rhodesia under Ian Smith and Zimbabwe under Mugabe.Which was better for everyone (except Mugabes henchmen)? Don`t forget what Mugabes 5th brigade did to the matabele tribe if you are thinking about bringing up racism/tribalism.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Bobby, Africans have lived on that continent literally since beginning of humanity. So if you want to compare than compare Zimbabwe under Smith and Mugabe with Zimbabwe before colonization. Everyone seems to forget the fact that Mugabe has two university degrees and is a Western-Macchiavellian type politician rather than an African tribal chief. The fact that Mugabe pretty much single handedly saved Smith's political career (and maybe his life) and kept him as the leader of the opposition tells you a lot about Mugabe's political wit.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm Bobby, Africans have lived on that continent literally since beginning of humanity. So if you want to compare than compare Zimbabwe under Smith and Mugabe with Zimbabwe before colonization.
Easy. Rhodesia was a backward, sparsely populated, disease ridden dump where Africans squabbled over meager resources in an atmosphere of brutality, witchcraft, and animism. It was ruled by King Lobengula of the Matabele, who were living an iron age existence in the 1850s. The Matabele themselves were newcomers, having fled the wrath of Shaka to the south, after the Mfecane (literally, "the Crushing") at a cost of between 1 and 2 million dead Africans. So awesome. Obviously much better than Ian Smith with his roads, medicine, and agriculture.
Sangoma wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm Everyone seems to forget the fact that Mugabe has two university degrees and is a Western-Macchiavellian type politician rather than an African tribal chief. The fact that Mugabe pretty much single handedly saved Smith's political career (and maybe his life) and kept him as the leader of the opposition tells you a lot about Mugabe's political wit.
Yes Charles Taylor, Idi Amin, Sani Abacha, Sekou Toure, Macias Nguema, Siad Barre, Omar al-Bashir, Hissene Habre...typical Western-Macchiavellian types. Lololololol. The soft bigotry of low expectations.