Western world (and women sport) are doomed

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Western world (and women sport) are doomed

Post by Wild Bill »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39158/tr ... stigiacomo

Standing at six-foot-two and weighing-in at 220 pounds, male-to-female transgender handballer Hannah Mouncey is dominating at the women's Asian Championships in Japan.

Before his transition to female in May 2016, Mousey played for the Australian men's handball team.

According to Handbolls Kanalen, Mouncey scored four goals in a match against Kazakhstan on Friday and contributed a combined eight goals in matches against Japan and Iran.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Western world (and women sport) are doomed

Post by Fat Cat »

It's beyond retarded. I have absolutely no problem with transgendered people at all, but allowing trans-men to compete in sports against women is an absolute abortion and is gonna get somebody killed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trans ... her-eye-so

In the meantime, it will destroy the meaning of women's sports. It's obvious that political correctness is a religion which brooks no objections to its orthodoxy, not matter what the facts.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Really Big Strong Guy

Post by Really Big Strong Guy »

Oh for fucks sake.

That's embarrassing. Like the dude who did the women's Olympic weightlifting. What the fuck.
The cool thing about training is that becoming more sexy is just a side effect........

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Topic author
Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Kirk
Gunny

Post by Kirk »

A lady at work does competitive fencing and there's a trans woman in her division. The trans woman beats up all the natural ladies and "wins". It's not a skill thing, they are just being overpowered.

I just saw a headline of something similar happening in ladies track cycling. A natural woman will never win again outside of things like gymnastics and such that play to women's natural strengths as long as you've got these natural men competing.

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

But the Trans women (or is it trans men...I always get confused with which is what) wouldn't be competing in events where they would be at a competitive disadvantage. If that were the case, we'd already be reading stories about how "equal" it is that they're losing things too.
Tantum validus superstes

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I believe we should protect the sanctity of women's sports at all costs.

We should also fight like hell to revoke their right to vote, which helped lead to this kind of dumb shit.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

^^^The 19th amendment was the biggest self own men ever managed.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

So have completely separate transgender sporting events.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

That's never the point. They don't want a place of their own, any more than women wanted to start clubs of their own. They want YOUR league. They want YOUR club. They want to supplant.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:41 pm That's never the point. They don't want a place of their own, any more than women wanted to start clubs of their own. They want YOUR league. They want YOUR club. They want to supplant.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

https://babylonbee.com/news/motorcycle- ... 19gAbk/url
Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record

NEW YORK, NY—In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.

In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.

Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body.

"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."

Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.

Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Kirk
Gunny

Post by Kirk »

That is straight up awesome.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

The whole episode is great.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Physics wins. Biology wins too.

How many of these transgendered women won because of skills learned before their surgery? Strength and/or sports specific abilities gained from experience?
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:41 pm That's never the point. They don't want a place of their own, any more than women wanted to start clubs of their own. They want YOUR league. They want YOUR club. They want to supplant.
The 2016 election was a tip off. Hillary's win was going to be the start of a reckoning against the "patriarchy". Womyn would assume control.
Don't like yourself too much.