Rock v. Smith

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Rock v. Smith

Post by Turdacious »

Thoughts? Especially from our poet laureate.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Rock v. Smith

Post by baffled »

He looked weak.

PS
I also can't really tell if it was staged. It kinda looked staged, but didn't Tyler Perry and Denzel come over and console him when he was crying afterwards or something?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Rock v. Smith

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Dave Chappelle should do 20 minutes on the Smiths for his next Netflix special. He murdered Jussie Smollett.

Comics having to worry about somebody coming up on stage sucks. Don Rickles RIP.

57-year-old with a very small neck getting popped like that, I'd assume he's concussed and may be loopy for a few days at least.

Smith's dad was apparently a prolific wife-beater.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Bennyonesix1

Rock v. Smith

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

100% fake and gay.

Preposterous

Pfizer backed the show and has a new alopecia treatment coming on line.

Ratings have been tanking.

vern

Rock v. Smith

Post by vern »

“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Rock v. Smith

Post by Bram »

It was a loud slap. EDIT: found a better version.

Last edited by Bram on Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Bennyonesix1

Rock v. Smith

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Where was security? Which is tight and professional? Why was a man allowed to criminally assault someone and then more than 30min later be allowed not only to remain on the premises but receive an award and give a speech?

This was a well planned op that everyone involved in security and production was in on.

motherjuggs&speed

Rock v. Smith

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:46 pm This was a well planned op that everyone involved in security and production was in on.
This is true of almost everything.

Bennyonesix1

Rock v. Smith

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

This was probably some unholy initiation for Rock and Smith and a ratings ploy and means to further justify citizens being used in domestic repression of Washington DC's enemies. And of course giving negrophilliacs a sexual thrill.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Rock v. Smith

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

One of the weird things to me about it was the sort of liberal racism involved. It's very, very hard to imagine Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt smacking a presenter and then being allowed to accept an award. You almost have to assume, "Yeah, sometimes black actors are going to thug out so we will pretend it didn't happen and give a standing ovation after."
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Rock v. Smith

Post by Turdacious »

Corey Holcomb isn’t buying it: https://youtu.be/Jg-jppMT92w
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Rock v. Smith

Post by nafod »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:46 pm Where was security?
At the doors looking out.

Jada walking in bald, out and proud with it, right there in the front row, and frankly looking pretty damn hot…then getting all pissed off over the joke. Reminds me of the woman’s t-shirt “Stop staring at my breast implants”
Don’t believe everything you think.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Rock v. Smith

Post by baffled »

Let's assume this was real.

A comedian is doing comedian things, like roasting celebrities at an event that hardly anyone cares about outside of that theater. Everyone laughs at the joke except one uptight, full of herself c-list actress who was most famous for fucking Tupac, and is now most famous for being still being married to Will Smith after fucking her son's friend. Her weak, coward of a husband laughs at a joke about his wife, gets the death stare, and promptly flushes what's left of his dignity to throw a slap that would make a fag cringe and then thug walks back to his seat and starts yelling at the comedian for doing comedian things.

What a sorry excuse for a human being. No wonder his wife and kids don't seem to respect him.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Ronald RayGun

Rock v. Smith

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Maybe WIlly thought it was the Source Awards.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar