Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Jehoshaphat
Private

Dinosaur Bodyweight Training is here!

Post by Jehoshaphat »

And I'm sick to my stomach.

Brooks Kubik, whom I greatly respect and admire has succumbed to the evil influence of his friend Fatt Murey and gone over to the dark side with all its fluff, hype and high prices.

I just went to Brooks' website and he has a new training course out - Dinosaur Bodyweight Training. If you look at the ad and terminology, it has Fatt Murey written all over it. "Blow Torch Away Body Fat", "Gold Medal Package" . (Interestingly enough, one of Furey's companies is named Gold Medal Publications.) By the way, the course is only $197!

Brooks is good friends with Fatt Murey, he's even speaking at at one of Furey's seminars next month. If you notice there is a great similarity between the emails Furey and Brooks send out, it's seems like they have same ghost writer.

It's too bad. Very disappointing. The book Dinosaur Training is one my favorites. Brooks has had a tremendous influence on my training.

Renegade Doughboy
Gunny

Post by Renegade Doughboy »

JMO, but Dinosaur Training is pretty much complete horse shit.

Don't be a pussy. Hit your max every time you train. Real men lift heavy weights all the time and take big shits afterward and whatnot.

The ideas in the book on different ways to train are decent, but his advice to train heavy singles every time you lift is just plain silly.

DD

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Brooks got divorced and needs money.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Gaara Gryphon
Gunny

Re: Dinosaur Bodyweight Training is here!

Post by Gaara Gryphon »

Jehoshaphat wrote:And I'm sick to my stomach.
That's great! Buy a copy and review it!
Mendokusai...