So, who's gonna cash in their...

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Gav
Sgt. Major

So, who's gonna cash in their...

Post by Gav » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:52 pm

BJ from Madonna?
davidc wrote:I've found standing on my head to be particularly useful

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: So, who's gonna cash in their...

Post by DrDonkeyLove » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Gav wrote:BJ from Madonna?
One more reason to vote Trump.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm

I'd tell her I voted for Hillary, cum down her throat and say " By the way just like Hilary, I lied TRUMP in your gut , bitch!"

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:06 am

I'd stroke her hair gently and tell her she has a good soul

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:34 am

WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:54 pm

DARTH wrote:I'd tell her I voted for Hillary, cum down her throat and say " By the way just like Hilary, I lied TRUMP in your gut , bitch!"
This could be fairly indicative of why despite every best effort in the last 20 years, that HRC is gonna be your president.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Yes I Have Balls wrote:
DARTH wrote:I'd tell her I voted for Hillary, cum down her throat and say " By the way just like Hilary, I lied TRUMP in your gut , bitch!"
This could be fairly indicative of why despite every best effort in the last 20 years, that HRC is gonna be your president.
I assume you're going to enlist to go blow up kids to continue restructuring the Mideast and Asia. Coming soon: Lebanon, Yemen, and Iran! Maybe Russia if we have enough time! You should sign your kids up too!

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Herv100 wrote:
Yes I Have Balls wrote:
I assume you're going to enlist to go blow up kids to continue restructuring the Mideast and Asia. Coming soon: Lebanon, Yemen, and Iran! Maybe Russia if we have enough time! You should sign your kids up too!
You make no fucking sense whatsoever. It's like you're a real life non-sequitur machine.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Yes I Have Balls wrote:
Herv100 wrote:
Yes I Have Balls wrote:
You make no fucking sense whatsoever. It's like you're a real life non-sequitur machine.
I assume that's a no and you won't be enlisting to go fight in Hillary's wars, and instead let others go do your killing for you.

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Herv100 wrote:
Yes I Have Balls wrote:
Herv100 wrote:
Yes I Have Balls wrote:
I assume that's a no and you won't be enlisting to go fight in Hillary's wars, and instead let others go do your killing for you.
So, we agree? Inflammatory language vs. women is likely helping to get Hillary elected. Why didn't you just say so?

Oh, and I've already served my country. Your fat ass should be thanking me.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:30 am

thanks for your service. when and where did you serve?

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:07 am

Yes I Have Balls wrote:

Guess not, motherfucker! \:D/

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Yes I Have Balls wrote:

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:20 pm