Q for the Democrats

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Post Reply
User avatar
Hymen Asshole
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 am
Location: down the trailer park

Q for the Democrats

Post by Hymen Asshole » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Now that the election is over are you going to get behind Trump as a president?

milosz
Top
Posts: 1876
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Q for the Democrats

Post by milosz » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Not a Democrat, but what does that even mean?

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11483
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Q for the Democrats

Post by nafod » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Hymen Asshole wrote:Now that the election is over are you going to get behind Trump as a president?
If they do, it will be because they broke the mold.

Senate majority leader In 2009...
MITCH MCCONNELL: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 7937
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:46 pm
Location: TX

Re: Q for the Democrats

Post by powerlifter54 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Absolutely not. It is no fun kicking your opponent's ass if they are giving up.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: Q for the Democrats

Post by dead man walking » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:56 pm

trump will always be a grotesque human being, but support for the president depends on his policies and legislation.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: 4th largest city in America

Re: Q for the Democrats

Post by The Ginger Beard Man » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:36 am

nafod wrote:
Hymen Asshole wrote:Now that the election is over are you going to get behind Trump as a president?
If they do, it will be because they broke the mold.

Senate majority leader In 2009...
MITCH MCCONNELL: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
I'm hoping Trump gets through four years without leaving what's left of America glowing in the dark, then steps aside.
That would be a successful presidency.
But I'm not a democrat either.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

User avatar
syaigh
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5678
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am
Location: Surrounded by short irrational people

Re: Q for the Democrats

Post by syaigh » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:39 am

The Ginger Beard Man wrote:
nafod wrote:
Hymen Asshole wrote:Now that the election is over are you going to get behind Trump as a president?
If they do, it will be because they broke the mold.

Senate majority leader In 2009...
MITCH MCCONNELL: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
I'm hoping Trump gets through four years without leaving what's left of America glowing in the dark, then steps aside.
That would be a successful presidency.
But I'm not a democrat either.
Yeah. Thats about right. I also hope that the crazy conservatives dont use his inexperience to push their agenda of turning America into a Nationalist Christian theocracy. I guess im a dem/llib hybrid but i strongly believe in personal freedom and the republican party seems to not see a lot of groups as capable of making their own decisions.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Post Reply