Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

User avatar
Kenny X
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Location: Down on the bayou.

Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Kenny X » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Milo Yiannopolous shared his thoughts regarding pedophilia. And with that, conservatives began to distance themselves from him. His upcoming book isn't going to be published, either.

I knew something like this would happen. I think most rational, sane people saw it coming. It was only a matter of time, really.

Milo, sick little monkey that he is, jumped the shark in the worst way humanly possible.
In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ab5 ... c1d1f88d77

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21074
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Turdacious » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:35 pm

I listened to the section of the Rogan podcast where he talked about this. I wasn't sure whether or not to take that part of the interview literally. The part where he talked about going to Hollywood parties, seeing underage rent boys running around, saying nothing and declining to out the pedos at the parties was a different matter entirely.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Kenny X
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Location: Down on the bayou.

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Kenny X » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Turdacious wrote:I listened to the section of the Rogan podcast where he talked about this. I wasn't sure whether or not to take that part of the interview literally. The part where he talked about going to Hollywood parties, seeing underage rent boys running around, saying nothing and declining to out the pedos at the parties was a different matter entirely.

I've heard tell of that Hollywood Pedo thing. I was disgusted but not at all surprised.

This whole thing hits particularly close to home with me. This local guy down here, who is active in the local theater community and who knows my in-laws and other friends, got busted, and charged with 50 counts of possession of kiddie porn. He's a conservative and a huge Milo nutrider. He's also a prick and I had plenty of reasons to dislike him before he got busted. After that, I wanted to burn his house down.

Here's the thing. Is Milo's viewpoint common in the gay community? For a long time the conservatives were shouting an anti-gay message because of orgs like NAMBLA. That's the issue, for me. I'm not one to generalize, but this "man boy love" thing has cropped up before. And no, Milo doesn't get a pass for the whole "13 years old" thing.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by nafod » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Kenny X wrote:Here's the thing. Is Milo's viewpoint common in the gay community?
I'm guessing it is as common as guys lusting after 13 year old girls with "functioning reproductive organs", to paraphrase Milo. Creepy shit either way.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21074
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Turdacious » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Kenny X wrote:This local guy down here, who is active in the local theater community and who knows my in-laws and other friends, got busted, and charged with 50 counts of possession of kiddie porn. He's a conservative and a huge Milo nutrider. He's also a prick and I had plenty of reasons to dislike him before he got busted. After that, I wanted to burn his house down.
1. I hope that guy falls on a rusty shiv.
2. Traditional conservatives want very little to do with the Bannon/Milo form of conservatism; a lot of them want very little to do with the Ted Cruz variety either.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Good to see the Republicans have found a floor, low as it is.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by nafod » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Good to see the Republicans have found a floor, low as it is.
He just didn't quite hate liberals enough
Don’t believe everything you think.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by dead man walking » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:11 pm

how was this guy invited to speak at a convention of conservatives in the first place?

provocation and insult have replaced thought on the right. progressives are in the grip of hysteria.

but me, i'm cool.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6631
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: The Rockies

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by buckethead » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Kenny X wrote:Here's the thing. Is Milo's viewpoint common in the gay community?
Shape says no

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Watched some of the Rogan interview. Not a fan of Rogan but he cut through the bullshit there extremely well.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by nafod » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:29 pm

dead man walking wrote:how was this guy invited to speak at a convention of conservatives in the first place?
He hates liberals

But not quite enough to overcome pedophilia. Close run thing, though.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Kenny X
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Location: Down on the bayou.

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Kenny X » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:37 pm

nafod wrote:
Kenny X wrote:Here's the thing. Is Milo's viewpoint common in the gay community?
I'm guessing it is as common as guys lusting after 13 year old girls with "functioning reproductive organs", to paraphrase Milo. Creepy shit either way.
Creepy shit either way, indeed. There's no place for either in any kind of society, "civilized" or otherwise.

User avatar
Kenny X
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Location: Down on the bayou.

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Kenny X » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Kenny X wrote:This local guy down here, who is active in the local theater community and who knows my in-laws and other friends, got busted, and charged with 50 counts of possession of kiddie porn. He's a conservative and a huge Milo nutrider. He's also a prick and I had plenty of reasons to dislike him before he got busted. After that, I wanted to burn his house down.
1. I hope that guy falls on a rusty shiv.
2. Traditional conservatives want very little to do with the Bannon/Milo form of conservatism; a lot of them want very little to do with the Ted Cruz variety either.
The fucker is currently not incarcerated, and is smugly rubbing that fact into a lot of local's faces here in Lafayette, IRL and on social media. I hear about it occasionally from Mrs. Kenny X, and her sisters. Bastard's nickname on FB is "Dindu Nuffin." The FEDS searched his house and found that shit. I don't know how he shows his face in public and I think that is what angers me the most.

To point #2, I'm glad to read that. Extremism, Far-Right BS has basically ruined the Republican Party.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21074
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Turdacious » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Watched some of the Rogan interview. Not a fan of Rogan but he cut through the bullshit there extremely well.
.
I wasn't sure which part was Milo bullshitting, or Milo trying to deal with the trauma of childhood sex abuse and normalizing it. Nothing inherently wrong with a gay teenager seeking an man's guidance on how to deal with everything that goes with that; there's a problem when the man takes advantage of that and turns it sexual (FWIW, I don't think most gay men are pedophiles).

Previously, Milo was a bullying provocateur, now he's a victim-- that's probably the last thing he wants.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21074
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Turdacious » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Shame about bad choices manifests itself in strange ways- see what's happened to nafod since he pulled the lever for Hillary.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by nafod » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Heh

When conservatives will invite a pedophile to be a keynote speaker based on HRC-hate, you can understand how Trump got elected.
Don’t believe everything you think.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by bennyonesix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 pm

nafod wrote:Heh

When conservatives will invite a pedophile to be a keynote speaker based on HRC-hate, you can understand how Trump got elected.
CPAC was taken over by the flamboyantly gay republicans bout 10+yrs ago and that is why he was invited. It was always fringe as fuck. They suck and I hope the group disappears.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21074
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Turdacious » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:47 pm

nafod wrote:Heh

When conservatives will invite a pedophile to be a keynote speaker based on HRC-hate, you can understand how Trump got elected.
They didn't invite Dennis Hastert, they invited a pedophilia victim.
But i get it, it was hard for you to come out as a Hillary supporter.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by bennyonesix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:50 pm

nafod wrote:
Kenny X wrote:Here's the thing. Is Milo's viewpoint common in the gay community?
I'm guessing it is as common as guys lusting after 13 year old girls with "functioning reproductive organs", to paraphrase Milo. Creepy shit either way.
You are lying or talking out your ass if you think homosexuality has anything to do with heterosexuality. It has historically been about older men grooming young boys.

I'd throw him out a window but at least Milo doesn't sugar coat what homosexuality is.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by bennyonesix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:52 pm

nafod wrote:Heh

When conservatives will invite a pedophile to be a keynote speaker based on HRC-hate, you can understand how Trump got elected.
What is it like to offer facebook tier utterly pedestrian commentary about an interesting issue?

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11204
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Turdacious wrote:
nafod wrote:Heh

When conservatives will invite a pedophile to be a keynote speaker based on HRC-hate, you can understand how Trump got elected.
They didn't invite Dennis Hastert, they invited a pedophilia victim.
I can't tell if you're serious or not. He's on tape talking about being at parties where underage boys are having sex with adults, and treating it as not a big deal. He's using NAMBLA talking points about grooming.

I get that he's a pedophilia victim, but that's true of a lot of pedophiles.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by bennyonesix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Wait you guys mean powerful men use their power to have sex with children and protect each other?

Impossible in government.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12232
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by nafod » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:27 pm

bennyonesix wrote:Wait you guys mean powerful men use their power to have sex with children and protect each other?
We're saying it didn't happen at Comet Ping-Pong with Hillary coordinating the ring of pervs.

This, from a real conservative:
CPAC’s logic: We’ll embrace anyone the Left hates, even if they are a vile, disingenuous, bigoted click whore.”
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21074
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Turdacious » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
nafod wrote:Heh

When conservatives will invite a pedophile to be a keynote speaker based on HRC-hate, you can understand how Trump got elected.
They didn't invite Dennis Hastert, they invited a pedophilia victim.
I can't tell if you're serious or not. He's on tape talking about being at parties where underage boys are having sex with adults, and treating it as not a big deal. He's using NAMBLA talking points about grooming.

I get that he's a pedophilia victim, but that's true of a lot of pedophiles.
Declining to out the pedophiles at the parties makes him a coward and an enabler, but doesn't make him a pedophile.

His comfort being around pedophilia and his unwillingness to out pedophiles is exactly why CPAC, Breitbart, and conservatives in general should cut ties with him.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by bennyonesix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:31 pm

nafod wrote:
bennyonesix wrote:Wait you guys mean powerful men use their power to have sex with children and protect each other?
We're saying it didn't happen at Comet Ping-Pong with Hillary coordinating the ring of pervs.

This, from a real conservative:
CPAC’s logic: We’ll embrace anyone the Left hates, even if they are a vile, disingenuous, bigoted click whore.”
Dude I hate CPAC.

Post Reply