Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

CRUSADER
Staff Sergeant

Re: Alternating Dumbell floor press

Post by CRUSADER » Wed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Charismatic megafauna wrote:
stosh wrote:
Charismatic megafauna wrote:paul anderson used dianabol.
Source? Even if he did, it would've been basically ineffective pills.

(shhhhh...i made that one up...but there is no god. pass it on)
how did we all get here you ???????????we didnt just accident ourselves here !

do you beweeve in evilution? looong loong ago and far away a little living thing was created from non living matter in " soup".

fairy tales!

pastuer disproved spontaneus generation --you are still the victim of pascal's wager because we are here and therefore there is an unmoved mover!

EVEN ARISTOTLE FIGURED OUT THERE MUST ULTIMATELY BE AN --UNMOVED MOVER !

BUT YOU WANNA BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :axe:
Attachments
28.jpg
28.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 7519 times
Last edited by CRUSADER on Wed May 26, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed May 26, 2010 5:52 pm

ACKKKK YOUr TIGER IS FREAKING ME OUT.

there is no god.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

CRUSADER
Staff Sergeant

Post by CRUSADER » Wed May 26, 2010 5:58 pm

:axe: :axe: :axe:
Attachments
n1250149417_30041025_6261.jpg
n1250149417_30041025_6261.jpg (57.56 KiB) Viewed 7515 times
gorilla_silverback_zoo_dreamstime.jpg
gorilla_silverback_zoo_dreamstime.jpg (37.88 KiB) Viewed 7515 times
103248.GIF
103248.GIF (18.21 KiB) Viewed 7515 times

CRUSADER
Staff Sergeant

Post by CRUSADER » Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 pm

SO HOW DID THESE CATS AND SILVERBACKS GETR HERE????????????

#-o =D> ](*,) :rolleyes: :axe:

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed May 26, 2010 6:02 pm

CRUSADER wrote:SO HOW DID THESE CATS AND SILVERBACKS GETR HERE????????????

they are descended from sinful rabbis and papists.

CRUSADER
Staff Sergeant

Post by CRUSADER » Wed May 26, 2010 6:02 pm

INFIDEL!
Attachments
wittetijger.jpg
wittetijger.jpg (32.27 KiB) Viewed 7512 times
odin6.jpg
odin6.jpg (127.97 KiB) Viewed 7511 times

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed May 26, 2010 6:04 pm

CRUSADER wrote:INFIDEL!
thank you. may I interest you in some peyote?

CRUSADER
Staff Sergeant

Post by CRUSADER » Wed May 26, 2010 6:04 pm

SWINE!
Attachments
DCDReticle_NonWhite-Boar.jpg
DCDReticle_NonWhite-Boar.jpg (192.88 KiB) Viewed 7511 times

dakat

Post by dakat » Wed May 26, 2010 6:28 pm

You know, Rant could learn a lot from Crusader.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

dakat wrote:You know, Rant could learn a lot from Crusader.

see there. do you see your mistake? Rant can't learn.

Conversely, CRUSADER doesn't need to. He's perfect just the way he is.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge » Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm

HEY CRUSADER, DO YOU LIKE THAT PART IN PULP FICTION WHERE JULES SAYS THAT BAS AZZ PHRASE FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE HE CAPS MOFO'S? I DON'T REALLY GET WAHT IT MEANS MAYBE YOU COULD HELP EXPLAIN IT PLEASE. DO YOU THINK YOU WELL GET AS STRONG AS A TIGER? WHAT IF TIGERS WERE TRAINED LIKE NAVY SEALS? SEALS ARE SUPER AWESOME BUT HOLY LORD JESUS COULD YOU IMAGINE THE POWER OF A TIGER-SEAL? I WONDER IF THEY COULD BE PARACHUTE TRAINED AND TAUGHT HOW TO USE RADIO EQUIPMENT. PROBABLY NOT, THEY WOULD EAT THE RADIOS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE TRYING TO TEACH THEM. GOOD IDEA THOUGH. I THINK PAUL ANDERSON FOUGHT A TIGER ONCE AND THE LORD GAVE HIM THE POWER TO DEFEAT THE TIGER NOT WITH VIOLENCE BUT WITH WORDS AND A PIECE OF CHEESE.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

thank you. thank you so much.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil » Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Charismatic megafauna wrote:thank you. thank you so much.
x1000

I think I want to go on a camping trip with Shapebaby.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket » Thu May 27, 2010 4:50 am

WE DO HAVE TIGER SHARKS....TIGER SHARKS REALLY DON'T LIKE RADIOS EITHER.

I WONDER IF THEY LIKE BEEZ OR HUNNY THO?

syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

CRUSADER
Staff Sergeant

Post by CRUSADER » Thu May 27, 2010 8:59 am

Shapecharge wrote:HEY CRUSADER, DO YOU LIKE THAT PART IN PULP FICTION WHERE JULES SAYS THAT BAS AZZ PHRASE FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE HE CAPS MOFO'S? I DON'T REALLY GET WAHT IT MEANS MAYBE YOU COULD HELP EXPLAIN IT PLEASE.

HELLO!

BEFORE WE GO TO EZEKIEL 25---LETS GO TO

EXODUS 15:3

"THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR , THE LORD IS HIS NAME"

WHEN JESUS RETURNS HIS GARMENT WILL BE RED BECAUSE HE WILL TREAD THE WICKED "...IN MINE ANGER AND TRAMPLE THEM IN MY FURY AND THEIR BLOOD SHALL BE SPRINKLED UPON MY GARMENTS..."--ISAIAH 63

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS ALL THESE YEARS.

GET RIGHT WITH HIM NOW PUT YOUR SINS UNDER HIS BLOOD AND RECEIVE THE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE!

WHY STAY IN YOUR SINS --WHY BE SENT TO THE LAKE OF FIRE???

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
HE DEFEATED DEATH ITSELF AND WILL RETURN TO PUT A FULL AND COMPLETE END TO ALL EVIL FINALLY CASTING SATAN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

IN HEBREWS 2:14-15 - WE SEE THE DEVIL HAD THE POWER OVER DEATH

BUT IN REVELATION 1:18 --- THE KING OF KINGS THE LORD YESHUA CHRIST SAYS:

" I AM HE THAT LIVETH AND WAS DEAD AND BEHOLD I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE. AMEN AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH."

IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE THAT DEATH COULD HOLD THE LORD YESHUA -[ ACTS 2:24-32] BECAUSE HE NEVER SINNED SO "HE HATH BROKEN THE GATES OF BRASS AND CUT THE BARS OF IRON IN SUNDER" -[PSALM 107] , AS HE SAID " THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL "-[MATTHEW 16:18] ...AND HE PROCEEDED TO EMPTY HELL OF THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS, INDEED HE
" LED CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE"-[EPHESIANS 4:8/PSALM 68] FOR "UNTO GOD THE LORD BELONG THE ISSUES FROM DEATH"

AS SOON AS THE LORD JESUS DIED ON THAT CROSS ALL THE SINS OF HIS ELECT WERE PAID FOR ---THEREFORE NOT ONLY COULD HELL NOT HOLD YESHUA BUT ALSO ALL THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS WERE FREED ALSO
-{ MATTHEW 27 :51-53}
THOSE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS IN HELL WERE THE DEVIL'S --REMEMBER HEBREWS 2 ---BUT GUESS WHAT THE LORD YESHUA IS STRONGER THAN THE DEVIL AND HE SPOILED HIS HOUSE! -[MATTHEW 12:25-30]

IN LUKE 16 YOU CAN SEE THE DEAD WERE SEPARATED THE WICKED IN TORMENT AND THE RIGHTEOUS IN REST...THEY WERE SEPARATE BUT COULD SEE AND CONVERSE WITH EACH OTHER BECAUSE HELL HAD SEPARATE COMPARTMENTS AS IT EXPLAINS IN ENOCH XXII. HELL IS NOT THE LAKE OF FIRE-[REV 20:14]

BUT NOW THAT WE ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR
-[ ACTS 20:28] "TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY AND TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD" -[2 CORINTHIANS 5]
THATS WHY HE COULD TELL THE THIEF ON THE CROSS --"TO DAY SHALT THOU BE WITH ME IN PARADISE."
--LUKE 23
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOSPEL OF NICODEMUS / ACTS OF PILATE
IN CHAPTER XIII YOU CAN READ THE WITNESS OF TWO BROTHERS WHO WERE PART OF THE RESURRECTION SPOKEN OF IN MATTHEW 27 : 50-54.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/lbob/lbob10.htm

THERE IS NO OTHER SON OF MAN WHO EVER DEFEATED DEATH . THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR AND HE WILL RETURN

WILL THAT BE A DAY OF JOY FOR YOU OR THE BEGINNING OF EVERLASTING TORMENT .

TODAY IS THE DAY OF DECISION

" AND I WILL EXECUTE GREAT VENGEANCE UPON THEM WITH FURIOUS REBUKES; AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, WHEN I SHALL LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEM."

-EZEKIEL 25:17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU THINK YOU WELL GET AS STRONG AS A TIGER?

IT IS ALL IN GOD'S HANDS I CANNOT RECIEVE ANYTHING HE WILL NOT GIVE ME

" BLESSED BE THOU LORD GOD OF ISRAEL OUR FATHER FOR EVER AND EVER.
THINE O LORD IS THE GREATNESS AND THE POWER AND THE GLORY AND THE VICTORY AND THE MAJESTY, FOR ALL THAT IS IN THE HEAVEN AND IN THE EARTH IS THINE, THINE IS THE KINGDOM O LORD AND THOU ART EXALTED AS HEAD ABOVE ALL .
BOTH RICHES AND HONOR COME OF THEE , AND THOU REIGNEST OVER ALL ; AND IN THINE HAND IS POWER AND MIGHT; AND IN THINE HAND IT IS TO MAKE GREAT AND TO GIVE STRENGTH UNTO ALL.
NOW THEREFORE, OUR GOD WE THANK THEE AND PRAISE THY GLORIOUS NAME."
--1 CHRONICLES 29

WHAT IF TIGERS WERE TRAINED LIKE NAVY SEALS? SEALS ARE SUPER AWESOME BUT HOLY LORD JESUS COULD YOU IMAGINE THE POWER OF A TIGER-SEAL? I WONDER IF THEY COULD BE PARACHUTE TRAINED AND TAUGHT HOW TO USE RADIO EQUIPMENT. PROBABLY NOT, THEY WOULD EAT THE RADIOS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE TRYING TO TEACH THEM. GOOD IDEA THOUGH. I THINK PAUL ANDERSON FOUGHT A TIGER ONCE AND THE LORD GAVE HIM THE POWER TO DEFEAT THE TIGER NOT WITH VIOLENCE BUT WITH WORDS AND A PIECE OF CHEESE.

DAVID KILLED A LION AND A BEAR AS A BOY BEFORE HE WENT ON TO KILL GOLIATH. 1 SAMUEL 17 :34-37

HOW?

WELL READ THE QUOTE ABOVE FROM 1 CHRONICLES 29 TO UNDERSTAND .

THE MOST VALIANT DEEDS EVER DONE WERE DONE BY GOD'S ELECT - PSALM 27

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

ledfistaco
Gunny

Post by ledfistaco » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Busted up my ankle and did some 1 db floor pressing this week. Gotta say I like this exercise. Dead stop off the floor. Will use this during my 6 week gimp program.

DVD Pimp

Post by DVD Pimp » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm

CRUSADER wrote:IN THE END EVERY IDLE WORD WIL BE ACCOUNTED FOR ...

DONT YOU FEAR GOD?

i fear pocket lint, dirty needles and whales...i just fucking hate whales. they're improbably large. ironically, i love fat girls, improbably large as well but they are fun.

but fear god?
BUTBUTBUT>>>>>HUNNYBUNNY,THEREISNOGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you fuck a whale, just once, your attitude about both fat girls AND God will change.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 am

DVD Pimp wrote:

DONT YOU FEAR GOD?

i fear pocket lint, dirty needles and whales...i just fucking hate whales. they're improbably large. ironically, i love fat girls, improbably large as well but they are fun.

but fear god?
If you fuck a whale, just once, your attitude about both fat girls AND God will change.
please post up a narrative of the first time you fucked a whale and i'll consider it. because there is no god, i only have to worry about my feelings re" fat girls, which are extremely well illustrated over in the FSF.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 am

DVD Pimp wrote:

DONT YOU FEAR GOD?

but fear god?
See my sig.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 pm

bump
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:32 am

CRUSADER wrote:SO HOW DID THESE CATS AND SILVERBACKS GETR HERE????????????

bump.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

xox

Post by xox » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:45 pm

You mean alternating like those?

I tried those shields (light ones at 22kg each) and even the regular 2 arm floor press gave my pecs the wildest contraction.
I use that rolling press with 2 KB as a fun lift and enjoy it.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:14 am

I assumed that this place had a 'good ole day' but threads like this prove the opposite.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:27 pm

CRUSADER wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:HEY CRUSADER, DO YOU LIKE THAT PART IN PULP FICTION WHERE JULES SAYS THAT BAS AZZ PHRASE FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE HE CAPS MOFO'S? I DON'T REALLY GET WAHT IT MEANS MAYBE YOU COULD HELP EXPLAIN IT PLEASE.

HELLO!

BEFORE WE GO TO EZEKIEL 25---LETS GO TO

EXODUS 15:3

"THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR , THE LORD IS HIS NAME"

WHEN JESUS RETURNS HIS GARMENT WILL BE RED BECAUSE HE WILL TREAD THE WICKED "...IN MINE ANGER AND TRAMPLE THEM IN MY FURY AND THEIR BLOOD SHALL BE SPRINKLED UPON MY GARMENTS..."--ISAIAH 63

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS ALL THESE YEARS.

GET RIGHT WITH HIM NOW PUT YOUR SINS UNDER HIS BLOOD AND RECEIVE THE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE!

WHY STAY IN YOUR SINS --WHY BE SENT TO THE LAKE OF FIRE???

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
HE DEFEATED DEATH ITSELF AND WILL RETURN TO PUT A FULL AND COMPLETE END TO ALL EVIL FINALLY CASTING SATAN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

IN HEBREWS 2:14-15 - WE SEE THE DEVIL HAD THE POWER OVER DEATH

BUT IN REVELATION 1:18 --- THE KING OF KINGS THE LORD YESHUA CHRIST SAYS:

" I AM HE THAT LIVETH AND WAS DEAD AND BEHOLD I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE. AMEN AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH."

IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE THAT DEATH COULD HOLD THE LORD YESHUA -[ ACTS 2:24-32] BECAUSE HE NEVER SINNED SO "HE HATH BROKEN THE GATES OF BRASS AND CUT THE BARS OF IRON IN SUNDER" -[PSALM 107] , AS HE SAID " THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL "-[MATTHEW 16:18] ...AND HE PROCEEDED TO EMPTY HELL OF THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS, INDEED HE
" LED CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE"-[EPHESIANS 4:8/PSALM 68] FOR "UNTO GOD THE LORD BELONG THE ISSUES FROM DEATH"

AS SOON AS THE LORD JESUS DIED ON THAT CROSS ALL THE SINS OF HIS ELECT WERE PAID FOR ---THEREFORE NOT ONLY COULD HELL NOT HOLD YESHUA BUT ALSO ALL THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS WERE FREED ALSO
-{ MATTHEW 27 :51-53}
THOSE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS IN HELL WERE THE DEVIL'S --REMEMBER HEBREWS 2 ---BUT GUESS WHAT THE LORD YESHUA IS STRONGER THAN THE DEVIL AND HE SPOILED HIS HOUSE! -[MATTHEW 12:25-30]

IN LUKE 16 YOU CAN SEE THE DEAD WERE SEPARATED THE WICKED IN TORMENT AND THE RIGHTEOUS IN REST...THEY WERE SEPARATE BUT COULD SEE AND CONVERSE WITH EACH OTHER BECAUSE HELL HAD SEPARATE COMPARTMENTS AS IT EXPLAINS IN ENOCH XXII. HELL IS NOT THE LAKE OF FIRE-[REV 20:14]

BUT NOW THAT WE ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR
-[ ACTS 20:28] "TO BE ABSENT FROM THE BODY AND TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD" -[2 CORINTHIANS 5]
THATS WHY HE COULD TELL THE THIEF ON THE CROSS --"TO DAY SHALT THOU BE WITH ME IN PARADISE."
--LUKE 23
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOSPEL OF NICODEMUS / ACTS OF PILATE
IN CHAPTER XIII YOU CAN READ THE WITNESS OF TWO BROTHERS WHO WERE PART OF THE RESURRECTION SPOKEN OF IN MATTHEW 27 : 50-54.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/lbob/lbob10.htm

THERE IS NO OTHER SON OF MAN WHO EVER DEFEATED DEATH . THE LORD IS A MAN OF WAR AND HE WILL RETURN

WILL THAT BE A DAY OF JOY FOR YOU OR THE BEGINNING OF EVERLASTING TORMENT .

TODAY IS THE DAY OF DECISION

" AND I WILL EXECUTE GREAT VENGEANCE UPON THEM WITH FURIOUS REBUKES; AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, WHEN I SHALL LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEM."

-EZEKIEL 25:17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU THINK YOU WELL GET AS STRONG AS A TIGER?

IT IS ALL IN GOD'S HANDS I CANNOT RECIEVE ANYTHING HE WILL NOT GIVE ME

" BLESSED BE THOU LORD GOD OF ISRAEL OUR FATHER FOR EVER AND EVER.
THINE O LORD IS THE GREATNESS AND THE POWER AND THE GLORY AND THE VICTORY AND THE MAJESTY, FOR ALL THAT IS IN THE HEAVEN AND IN THE EARTH IS THINE, THINE IS THE KINGDOM O LORD AND THOU ART EXALTED AS HEAD ABOVE ALL .
BOTH RICHES AND HONOR COME OF THEE , AND THOU REIGNEST OVER ALL ; AND IN THINE HAND IS POWER AND MIGHT; AND IN THINE HAND IT IS TO MAKE GREAT AND TO GIVE STRENGTH UNTO ALL.
NOW THEREFORE, OUR GOD WE THANK THEE AND PRAISE THY GLORIOUS NAME."
--1 CHRONICLES 29

WHAT IF TIGERS WERE TRAINED LIKE NAVY SEALS? SEALS ARE SUPER AWESOME BUT HOLY LORD JESUS COULD YOU IMAGINE THE POWER OF A TIGER-SEAL? I WONDER IF THEY COULD BE PARACHUTE TRAINED AND TAUGHT HOW TO USE RADIO EQUIPMENT. PROBABLY NOT, THEY WOULD EAT THE RADIOS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WERE TRYING TO TEACH THEM. GOOD IDEA THOUGH. I THINK PAUL ANDERSON FOUGHT A TIGER ONCE AND THE LORD GAVE HIM THE POWER TO DEFEAT THE TIGER NOT WITH VIOLENCE BUT WITH WORDS AND A PIECE OF CHEESE.

DAVID KILLED A LION AND A BEAR AS A BOY BEFORE HE WENT ON TO KILL GOLIATH. 1 SAMUEL 17 :34-37

HOW?

WELL READ THE QUOTE ABOVE FROM 1 CHRONICLES 29 TO UNDERSTAND .

THE MOST VALIANT DEEDS EVER DONE WERE DONE BY GOD'S ELECT - PSALM 27

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
BUUUMPPP

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:27 pm

CRUSADER wrote:I DONT CARE MY WAY IS BETTER I HATE YOU!
bump