Locked out of the AKC

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Re: Locked out of the AKC

Post by The Ginger Beard Man » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:12 am

Sometimes your enemies say more about you than your friends. Fuck 'em, it's their loss.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Dirt McGirt
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dirt McGirt » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:39 pm

The chronic lack of strategic planning by the AKC/WKC/VF Method about makes me want to lobotomize myself with an ice pick...

Shaun B. O'Murnecan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shaun B. O'Murnecan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 pm

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:
Dan Martin wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:AKC put out a statement regarding this Kettlebell Bob guy, who was supposedly a US Marshall or something, who was in Afghanistan, and involved in an IED incident that wounded him and "took out a battalion of rangers".

This was rapidly shown to be bullshit by the Ranger contingent on IGx and an outcry was raised, so the offending parts were removed.

The rest of the story is in the AKC Cunt thread.

Taking out a battalion would be noteworthy and widely publicized.
I smell rehash!
And this just after some jenny-come-lately posted in the Cunt Thread:
Azazel wrote:Yeah, yeah... this story annoys me too, but after some time it is time to forgive and move on. It is a written rule.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Forgive LieFord? Go fuck yourself!
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:53 pm

fat fukk wrote:why would possibly want to be unbanned, shaf?

are you lonely for love?

Certainly not in the Agape sense.
Shomer Shabbos.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 pm

tough old man wrote:Forgive LieFord? Go fuck yourself!
+1
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Ka dens
Gunny

Post by Ka dens » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:51 am

Cone.jpg
Cone.jpg (19.79 KiB) Viewed 10109 times

Reisen

Post by Reisen » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 am

Balaganov wrote:
Stop whining and go training,it doesn't matter DD or AKC,if you love Bells.
Nothing wrong with the bells ,something wrong with people.
Misliding-Schmisliding,Who the Fuck Cares

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Reisen wrote:Shaf,
Is he talking to you here?
http://forums.worldkettlebellclub.com/e ... perception
Uh, um, ok, that was......interesting. Why did he choose to write that on a [email protected] blog or is that an alternative format they use?

That left more questions than it provided answers and of course, he couldn't help but spin the 'we're better than RKC'ers' even though they had nothing to do with the topic. So, at the end of the day does he want people to believe that this actually happened or does he want people to believe this was some sort of colossal misunderstanding? It is certainly not poor behavior to want to know as either a massive lie was told on the blood of American servicemen in the name of commercial interest or a massive media cover-up has gone down. Which is it? If this gentleman lied to the @KC and was not injured in an IED blast killing 82 Rangers, 5 Spec Ops and 2 Civilians, isn't that a far worse than anything The Shafbama's been banned for? If this event did happen, I would think his apparent spectacular recovery would be noteworthy.

Unfortunately, while on a mission in Afghanistan an I.E.D. went off, throwing him 30 feet in the air…

82 Rangers, 5 Special Ops, and 2 Civilians were killed in the blast. In Bobs own words, he was one of the lucky 32 that was injured. He sustained chemical burns to his esophagus and lung linings, a bruised liver, two broken ribs, and a dispersed nerve bundle on the right side affecting his shoulder and hip. The nerve damage requires him to retrain his leg to respond as well as his right shoulder. He’s going through some very evasive medical procedures and medications due to the toxins from the blast, so he’s lost his hair and some of his vision due to the Chemotherapy. He’s lost a lot of the hearing on his left side and his white blood cells and platelets are very low. The good news is Bob is making progress and has already booked his travel to Chicago and plans to be one of our Full-Time Judges!

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 pm

I just looked at a list of US casualties by the month. Last month was the worst ever, with 65 US servicemen killed.

We've never lost 80 guys to the enemy in a month, much less to a single attack.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Post by bigpeach » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:08 pm

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:
Reisen wrote:Shaf,
Is he talking to you here?
http://forums.worldkettlebellclub.com/e ... perception
Uh, um, ok, that was......interesting. Why did he choose to write that on a [email protected] blog or is that an alternative format they use?

That left more questions than it provided answers and of course, he couldn't help but spin the 'we're better than RKC'ers' even though they had nothing to do with the topic. So, at the end of the day does he want people to believe that this actually happened or does he want people to believe this was some sort of colossal misunderstanding? It is certainly not poor behavior to want to know as either a massive lie was told on the blood of American servicemen in the name of commercial interest or a massive media cover-up has gone down. Which is it? If this gentleman lied to the @KC and was not injured in an IED blast killing 82 Rangers, 5 Spec Ops and 2 Civilians, isn't that a far worse than anything The Shafbama's been banned for? If this event did happen, I would think his apparent spectacular recovery would be noteworthy.

Unfortunately, while on a mission in Afghanistan an I.E.D. went off, throwing him 30 feet in the air…

82 Rangers, 5 Special Ops, and 2 Civilians were killed in the blast. In Bobs own words, he was one of the lucky 32 that was injured. He sustained chemical burns to his esophagus and lung linings, a bruised liver, two broken ribs, and a dispersed nerve bundle on the right side affecting his shoulder and hip. The nerve damage requires him to retrain his leg to respond as well as his right shoulder. He’s going through some very evasive medical procedures and medications due to the toxins from the blast, so he’s lost his hair and some of his vision due to the Chemotherapy. He’s lost a lot of the hearing on his left side and his white blood cells and platelets are very low. The good news is Bob is making progress and has already booked his travel to Chicago and plans to be one of our Full-Time Judges!
This is what I've been missing by not caring about kettleboys? Damn. That shit is straight worthy of cracked.com
Evasive medical procedures are the worst kind for sure.

DPR

Post by DPR » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Botched marketing attempts?....You should be ashamed of yourselves for continuing to spin it that way, because several of your forum buddies know the story but fail to mention some important details....I pulled the actual count of dead soldiers from the blast off the Blog because of pressure but that was the account of Bob. I am not your CNN. I have no personal knowledge of any dead soldiers in any war. I took an account of a member of our community. Originally I responded to outcries from our community. You can shoot the messenger if you want, but I stand by the fact that others in our community asked for this. We had never dedicated anything to anyone before and we will not again. I'll tell you like my source told me when asked to confirm the dead, and that is go check the Washington Post. However, seeing as how "soldiers" don't include "contractors" in many accounts, and the contractors outnumber soldiers by 2 or 3 times, I'm not even sure you can come up with an accurate death toll. For our purposes, there is a war, there are people dying and our Coach was said to have been injured over there. Let it rest.
EL really needs to stop making blog posts about anything other than training and competitions. This was a really odd blog post.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 pm

That cunt lost me after the first paragraph :finga:
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:10 pm

DPR wrote:
Botched marketing attempts?....You should be ashamed of yourselves for continuing to spin it that way, because several of your forum buddies know the story but fail to mention some important details....I pulled the actual count of dead soldiers from the blast off the Blog because of pressure but that was the account of Bob. I am not your CNN. I have no personal knowledge of any dead soldiers in any war. I took an account of a member of our community. Originally I responded to outcries from our community. You can shoot the messenger if you want, but I stand by the fact that others in our community asked for this. We had never dedicated anything to anyone before and we will not again. I'll tell you like my source told me when asked to confirm the dead, and that is go check the Washington Post. However, seeing as how "soldiers" don't include "contractors" in many accounts, and the contractors outnumber soldiers by 2 or 3 times, I'm not even sure you can come up with an accurate death toll. For our purposes, there is a war, there are people dying and our Coach was said to have been injured over there. Let it rest.
EL really needs to stop making blog posts about anything other than training and competitions. This was a really odd blog post.
Can one be sober and write like that?

DPR

Post by DPR » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Maybe the alcohol has a negative interaction with the medication(s)? :drinkers:

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 pm

DPR wrote:[\quote]

Can one be sober and write like that?
Maybe the alcohol has a negative interaction with the medication(s)?[/quote]

Yet again, he's managed to create a spectacular mess with words. The man makes no sense when he posts. Check the historical factuals...it's true knowledge.

Chief Charlie is absolutely rolling in his grave to have his name associated with any of that shit.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm still banned there and it transfers over to the blog.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Eric seems to think I have an agenda here, perhaps some sort of vendetta against the AKC, which is far from the truth. I've supported the AKC both vocally and by giving them my money.

If he can't get off his self-righteous high horse and correct errors for the public, that's his issue. I looked over the contractor deaths in Afghanistan, and a quick look over 2009 reveals that there was no incidents of that magnitude.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 pm

If this is the information Bob Goewey gave Eric:

Then Bob Goewey was lying. The above event and casualties are listed nowhere in accounts of casualties in Afghanistan.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:54 pm

If an AKC member in good standing can copy and paste my post leading to the banning in this thread, for posterity's sake, then please do so.

Shaun B. O'Murnecan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shaun B. O'Murnecan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:55 pm

If work is slow this week, I will be rolling this thread up in digest form in the sticky Eric Liford AKC Cunt thread.

The dude is unfuckingbelievable.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

I like how he throws this Bob dude under the bus to cover his ass.

What a fucking cock sucker.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Hahah. He also defriended me on Facebook

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Hahah. He also defriended me on Facebook