Brass Tacks.

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:16 am

Climber, you're not flying below anyone's radar, your a famous bloggist and such truck!


I think there are plenty of ways folks here could help you get better at climbing and/or the weight room... But I'd bet no one could make you better at that unique mix of things that are your unique blend. That's the great part about masters athletics, when you learn a thing it stays learned.

It's one of the things I like about this place, the cross fertilization among disparate folks.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

climber511
Gunny
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by climber511 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:47 pm

My “lists”.
Starting at age 56, (April 20, 2005) I decided to make a list of goals to try to accomplish before I turned 60 years of age. The boring name I choose was 60 by 60 but I ended up with a few extras and seem to add a few more all the time. Right now, I have about 120 things on the current list (70 x 70) but it might grow, who knows? Some of these I have done in the past, some I have never even tried the event before. Some I’m sure will be fairly easy, some are already done, and some will just seem like a good idea when I see someone do it the first time. Some of these I remember as childhood milestones – like 50 push ups and the first time I touched the rim at basketball. Hopefully I have set up a list of events that will result in a fairly well rounded older strength and endurance athlete if accomplished. And if not, the attempt should certainly prove interesting and challenging – and keep me out of mischief for a while. I will no doubt adjust some of these upwards when accomplished and others will just be checked off and forgotten. Others might well be the impossible dream – but a man needs those as well. I’ll have proof for some things but this is being done just for me so I know if I’ve really done it or not and that’s all that matters for this. It’s not supposed to be a bunch of max effort lifts – or PR performances – or a look what I have done kind of thing. It’s there to keep me honest in my aging process – if I can continue to do such a broad range of physical components – I can feel that my training is doing what I desire from it. The varied scope of the items is what I want – no one single aspect of my training is more important than another – balance is what I feel leads to aging well – my overriding goal. I did the 60 by 60 list over the course of the 4 years I gave myself – then made up and did a 65 by 65 list (decided I should do it each year at this point on) and am now working on a 70 x 70 list. I suppose it will be a 75 by 75 here in a few years. Over time some of the items have gotten easier – some stayed the same and a few even became harder. It's January 19th and I should check off number 70 in today's workout. I did something different this year and instead of spreading things out over an entire year I decided to put off some of the more difficult ones and try to do 70 items during January. When this is over I plan to try to match my best competition squat (set in 1969) - I figure that one will be a challenge :).

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 8423
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:59 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Shapecharge » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Like one of the most awesome posts evah in the training forum. If it's not too personal post that 70 list if'n you don't mind. I remember some of the other stuff you posted and there were plenty of things on there particularly some of the grip things that no one here would be able to do with a lifetime to prepare for. May motivate some of the just slightly younger crowd to aspire towards.

climber511
Gunny
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by climber511 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Shapecharge wrote:Like one of the most awesome posts evah in the training forum. If it's not too personal post that 70 list if'n you don't mind. I remember some of the other stuff you posted and there were plenty of things on there particularly some of the grip things that no one here would be able to do with a lifetime to prepare for. May motivate some of the just slightly younger crowd to aspire towards.
I don't mind posting it but it's in Excel - can one of you tell me how to post it so the formatting doesn't get all screwy?

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20563
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Turdacious » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:06 pm

climber511 wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:Like one of the most awesome posts evah in the training forum. If it's not too personal post that 70 list if'n you don't mind. I remember some of the other stuff you posted and there were plenty of things on there particularly some of the grip things that no one here would be able to do with a lifetime to prepare for. May motivate some of the just slightly younger crowd to aspire towards.
I don't mind posting it but it's in Excel - can one of you tell me how to post it so the formatting doesn't get all screwy?
Not sure what you put in there, but if you're using a basic format try saving it as an earlier version of Excel (xls) and posting it. Unless you've done something like merged cells, it should work ok.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

climber511
Gunny
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by climber511 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:24 pm

70 x 70
These are what I did so far this year.
50 bodyweight pushups
50 sit ups in 1 minute - 51
VJ of 24"
14 BW Chin ups
Chin up with 32K
Hanging L -sit leg spreads 100 reps
Standing Long Jump of 7' - 7' 1.5"
Bar Jump over top position (41") of my little bar thing
Dragon Flag x 5 on bench
Hold breath for 1 minute
Jog my hill route non stop
Ab Wheel Roll Out - knees x 50
Full Back Lever
G/H Raises - BW x 25
G/H Raises - Mini Band x 10
G/H Raises - Monster Mini Band x 10
G/H Raises - Light Band x 10
Reverse Bend a Grade 5
Braced Bend a 6" Wrench
Bend a 12" Spike braced
Bend a horse shoe - easy one
Roll a frying pan
225# Euro Pinch
Euro Hold for time - 85K x 20 secs - 24 sec
Scale Weight Lift 55#each
Tear a deck of easy cards
Lever a 16# sledge L&R
Lever a 20# sledge L&R - 21 3/4#
Slim Lever a 12# sledge L&R
Double Slim Lever a pair of 14# sledge
Sledge Choke - 16" - did 18"
Nail thru a board - 1.5"
DL 45# Blob L&R
DL 2-35s L&R
DL 5-10s - L&R
DL 5 - 5Kilo Plates L&R
DL 6-10s with a bar - L&R
Close COC #2.5 Left & Right TNS
Tear a phonebook - 800 pages or so
Rolling Thunder 170# - did 200 but on a not so great handle
One hand DL of 240# on Olympic bar no hook
Do 1 to 5 on Campus Board L&R
Over head push press 160# - 165#
Snatch 65K - full Squat version
C&J 85K
Olympic Total of 135K (Masters Worlds Number) - did 150K
Overhead Squat 70K - did 75K
Bearhug Carry 125# Stone around house - 70 yards
Zercher 300#
Hip Thrust of 200 # x 5
Rack Pull 600# - #10 - Stop here - could do more
1/4 Squat 600# - Stop here - could do more
Hip Belt lift of 600# - did 800#
One hand lift of 350#
Hand and Thigh 600#
Curl 135# EZ Curl Bar - did155#
Farmers Walk 100# each hand for 300' - did 140 yards
Overhead Carry - 32K KB around house - 70 yards
32K kettlebell - bottoms up press - right hand only
Turkish Get Up - 32K KB L&R
Euro BW for reps - goal is 10
Tractor Weight DL - right hand
Saxon Bar DL - 205# - did 220#
Climber Pinch 2 Hand - 200#
Wrist Curl 175# - did for 3 - than missed 200#
Trap Bar DL - 400#
Straddle L Sit
G/H Sit Ups - BW x 40
5 Ab Wheel Roll out - feet and hands - goal is 5
Sissy Squat Machine x 25 reps
G/H Sit Ups - One Mini Band x 15
DO Dead Lift 300# on a 2 3/8” bar
Concept II Rower - 1000 meters - top 50 - 2016 - no real results yet so doesn't really matter yet
Snatch 32K KB x 15 L&R
Last edited by climber511 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

climber511
Gunny
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by climber511 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:27 pm

70 by 70
This is what's left on the list - I'll knock out as many as I can now over the course of the year.
Cambered bar squat 400# - matches all time comp lift
Chin up with 100# - tried and missed
Pistol both legs
Box Jump onto a 42" box - no box here at home - have to wait
Head stand Pushup - feet on wall - tried and failed
Ab Wheel Roll Out - knees x 100
Full Front Lever - can do but not well enough yet
20 Second Handstand
Trampoline - 10 minutes on toes
G/H Sit Ups - One Light Band x 10
Bend a Grade 5 DO - tried and tweaked left shoulder so quit
Reverse Bend a 1/4" x 7" square
Braced Bend a 8" Wrench
Braced Bend a 10" Wrench
Bend a 10" Spike braced
Bend a Hammer braced
Apollon Axle DL of 340#
230# Euro Lift - actually want a 242 lift
Euro Hold for time - 100K x 10 seconds
Climber Pinch 1 Hand - 90# @ 2"
Climber Pinch 1 Hand - 90 # @ 2.5" - tried and failed so far
Climber Pinch 1 Hand - ? # @ 4.0"
9.25# Rotational Sledge both ways L&R
Sledge Finger Walk - 16# L&R
2" V-Bar 200# both hands
DL Blob L&R
DL 2-45s - L&R
DL 3-25s L&R
Close COC # 3 right MM set
Plate curl 35# - not wrist curl
Wrist Curl 35# Plate
One hand DL of 300# on Olympic bar - hook grip
Climb a 5.11 on top rope - have to wait until climbing season
Lead 5.10 Sport
Follow 5.9 Seneca Trad
Lead 5.8 Seneca Trad (Lichen or Leave it ?)
Do 1 - 4 - 7 on Campus Board
Concept II Rower - 500 meters - Top 50
Close easy COC # 3 right CC set
Concept II Rower - 2000 meters in 7:45
Bike Trainer - 10:00 @ 20 mph
Overhead a 140# keg
Conventional Dead Lift Double BW
Sumo DL of 2X BW
BP 60# Dumbbells x 20
Front Squat 110K
100 100s Squats
Bearhug Carry 125# Stone around house twice
Back Squat 350#
DB Curl 65# DB
Farmers Walk BW each hand for 50'
Lap a 300# stone or plate trainer
Stand With a 275# Stone (Inver Stone Weight)
Chest a 260# Stone
Shoulder a 205# Stone -
Overhead a 150# sandbag or stone
Discus - 1K x 80' - have to wait for track season
12# Shot x 32'
11# Shot x 34'
100 meters x 16 seconds
Long Jump x 14'
High Jump x 4' 6"
One hand snatch - still need to set some numbers below
One hand C&J
Bent Press
Snatch 16K KB x 150 in 10 min - 1 switch
Double Jerk - 16K x 40
Long Cycle - 16K x 40
One Arm Jerk 32K x
One Arm Clean 32K x
One Arm Jerk - 4 minutes
One Arm Clean - 4 minutes
Body Weight under 200#
Resting heart rate back around 50
Last edited by climber511 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rjudo
Gunny
Posts: 782
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:17 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by rjudo » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Awesome! Nice job, Chris. That should motivate the hell out of most of us.
food is medicine. that's why i'm drinking dr. pepper.

User avatar
johno
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 7817
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:36 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by johno » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Impressive.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

User avatar
Bram
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:38 am

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Bram » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Start by sharing and learning something worth knowing, BramfordSlapdickinson.

Besides your most significant contribution, which is that I've been able to use your training log in many discussions as a prime example of the most useless string of nonsensical gen pop crap. I think it's still hot-linked off of several blogs. Seriously..thanks for that...your body of work does make making a point ever so simple.
215lbs with a six-pack at 37 years old, injury free - knock on wood - and I do my non-gym activity of choice, surfing, regularly.

Look good, feel good, move good - accomplishing my goals just fine over here.

Work on sharing info without denigrating others, it's tiresome.
"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!" - Edna St. Vincent Millay

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:13 am

Bram wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Start by sharing and learning something worth knowing, BramfordSlapdickinson.

Besides your most significant contribution, which is that I've been able to use your training log in many discussions as a prime example of the most useless string of nonsensical gen pop crap. I think it's still hot-linked off of several blogs. Seriously..thanks for that...your body of work does make making a point ever so simple.
215lbs with a six-pack at 37 years old, injury free - knock on wood - and I do my non-gym activity of choice, surfing, regularly.

Look good, feel good, move good - accomplishing my goals just fine over here.

Work on sharing info without denigrating others, it's tiresome.
You don't even know to be embarrassed. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Seriously..Get some fucking perspective..The fact you put this absolute rubbish (I'm 37 and I have a 6 pack) up against people who have won national championships, set national records, have raced at the highest levels both amateur and pro, people who have dedicated half a lifetime to a martial art or coached multiple word team members....How dare you?

Set aside all that and look at the lifetimes of experience that most of these people bring outside of sport. One look at your practices, one glance at your comments, a brief review of your "contributions" and it's clear.....Son, you don't belong in the same zip code as most of these guys. Elevate your game or take your ticky tack shit home.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:23 am

Contrast........
Bram wrote:215lbs with a six-pack at 37 years old, injury free - knock on wood -
Or....
climber511 wrote:70 by 70
This is what's left on the list - I'll knock out as many as I can now over the course of the year.
Cambered bar squat 400# - matches all time comp lift
Chin up with 100# - tried and missed
Pistol both legs
Box Jump onto a 42" box - no box here at home - have to wait
Head stand Pushup - feet on wall - tried and failed
Ab Wheel Roll Out - knees x 100
Full Front Lever - can do but not well enough yet
20 Second Handstand
Trampoline - 10 minutes on toes
G/H Sit Ups - One Light Band x 10
Bend a Grade 5 DO - tried and tweaked left shoulder so quit
Reverse Bend a 1/4" x 7" square
Braced Bend a 8" Wrench
Braced Bend a 10" Wrench
Bend a 10" Spike braced
Bend a Hammer braced
Apollon Axle DL of 340#
230# Euro Lift - actually want a 242 lift
Euro Hold for time - 100K x 10 seconds
Climber Pinch 1 Hand - 90# @ 2"
Climber Pinch 1 Hand - 90 # @ 2.5" - tried and failed so far
Climber Pinch 1 Hand - ? # @ 4.0"
9.25# Rotational Sledge both ways L&R
Sledge Finger Walk - 16# L&R
2" V-Bar 200# both hands
DL Blob L&R
DL 2-45s - L&R
DL 3-25s L&R
Close COC # 3 right MM set
Plate curl 35# - not wrist curl
Wrist Curl 35# Plate
One hand DL of 300# on Olympic bar - hook grip
Climb a 5.11 on top rope - have to wait until climbing season
Lead 5.10 Sport
Follow 5.9 Seneca Trad
Lead 5.8 Seneca Trad (Lichen or Leave it ?)
Do 1 - 4 - 7 on Campus Board
Concept II Rower - 500 meters - Top 50
Close easy COC # 3 right CC set
Concept II Rower - 2000 meters in 7:45
Bike Trainer - 10:00 @ 20 mph
Overhead a 140# keg
Conventional Dead Lift Double BW
Sumo DL of 2X BW
BP 60# Dumbbells x 20
Front Squat 110K
100 100s Squats
Bearhug Carry 125# Stone around house twice
Back Squat 350#
DB Curl 65# DB
Farmers Walk BW each hand for 50'
Lap a 300# stone or plate trainer
Stand With a 275# Stone (Inver Stone Weight)
Chest a 260# Stone
Shoulder a 205# Stone -
Overhead a 150# sandbag or stone
Discus - 1K x 80' - have to wait for track season
12# Shot x 32'
11# Shot x 34'
100 meters x 16 seconds
Long Jump x 14'
High Jump x 4' 6"
One hand snatch - still need to set some numbers below
One hand C&J
Bent Press
Snatch 16K KB x 150 in 10 min - 1 switch
Double Jerk - 16K x 40
Long Cycle - 16K x 40
One Arm Jerk 32K x
One Arm Clean 32K x
One Arm Jerk - 4 minutes
One Arm Clean - 4 minutes
Body Weight under 200#
Resting heart rate back around 50
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

climber511
Gunny
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by climber511 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:01 am

Something I wish I knew is who everyone is behind their screen name. As BD states I know some of you all have done some pretty serious stuff both personally and thru clients you have trained /coached. If anyone has the inclination - please drop me a PM letting me know who I'm talking too and who I might want to ask certain questions of according to your specialty.

User avatar
Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21998
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: The Pale Blue Dot

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Mickey O'neil » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 am

No worries here, climber. I have nothing to offer.

User avatar
SubClaw
Top
Posts: 1743
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by SubClaw » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:41 am

Mickey O'neil wrote:No worries here, climber. I have nothing to offer.
Not true. Your sigs are magnificent.

User avatar
Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21998
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: The Pale Blue Dot

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Mickey O'neil » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:07 pm

I stand corrected.
SubClaw wrote:
Mickey O'neil wrote:No worries here, climber. I have nothing to offer.
Not true. Your sigs are magnificent.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 8423
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:59 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Shapecharge » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:08 pm

I can't remember the original intent of this thread. I'm keeping my game somewhat tight relative to cardio, weights, and bw stuff but dang I just can't wrap my head around this grip stuff that Climber911 is doing. I'll tell you sorry sons-a-bitches right now if I could open up a fresh deck of cards and tear it in half I'd walk into the office, jump up on the conference table tell everyone to gather 'round, I'd rip that deck of cards in half, pull out my dick and piss on the table, and then say catch you later motherfuckers and then walk out the fucking door. They'd be talkin' about that shit FOREVER.

User avatar
Beer Jew
Sgt. Major
Posts: 3280
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Beer Jew » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Shapecharge wrote:I can't remember the original intent of this thread. I'm keeping my game somewhat tight relative to cardio, weights, and bw stuff but dang I just can't wrap my head around this grip stuff that Climber911 is doing. I'll tell you sorry sons-a-bitches right now if I could open up a fresh deck of cards and tear it in half I'd walk into the office, jump up on the conference table tell everyone to gather 'round, I'd rip that deck of cards in half, pull out my dick and piss on the table, and then say catch you later motherfuckers and then walk out the fucking door. They'd be talkin' about that shit FOREVER.
I don't get why you need to tear up a deck of cards in that scenario.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Beer Jew wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:I can't remember the original intent of this thread. I'm keeping my game somewhat tight relative to cardio, weights, and bw stuff but dang I just can't wrap my head around this grip stuff that Climber911 is doing. I'll tell you sorry sons-a-bitches right now if I could open up a fresh deck of cards and tear it in half I'd walk into the office, jump up on the conference table tell everyone to gather 'round, I'd rip that deck of cards in half, pull out my dick and piss on the table, and then say catch you later motherfuckers and then walk out the fucking door. They'd be talkin' about that shit FOREVER.
I don't get why you need to tear up a deck of cards in that scenario.

As long as this thread is fully derailed.....Good Point. Seems like the GarmPeeDominance strategy is all you really need.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

User avatar
Bram
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:38 am

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Bram » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
You don't even know to be embarrassed. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Seriously..Get some fucking perspective..The fact you put this absolute rubbish (I'm 37 and I have a 6 pack) up against people who have won national championships, set national records, have raced at the highest levels both amateur and pro, people who have dedicated half a lifetime to a martial art or coached multiple word team members....How dare you?

Set aside all that and look at the lifetimes of experience that most of these people bring outside of sport. One look at your practices, one glance at your comments, a brief review of your "contributions" and it's clear.....Son, you don't belong in the same zip code as most of these guys. Elevate your game or take your ticky tack shit home.
Working out serves a number of goals - the last time I did a contest at my gym (max distance on a rope machine in a minute) I got first place by a healthy margin. 2300 members at the gym.

I've competed in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bringing home a third as a white and a couple seconds as a blue belt. I spent 9 years training martial arts, surfed for 15 years.

Who says I'm comparing it to anyone here anyways? I wouldn't be here if this place was full of "retards, idiots and numbskulls" as you like to refer to the majority here as.

Anytime I've ever argued with you about anything involving research, you refuse to do the legwork and instead revert to insults. Step your own game up.
"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—It gives a lovely light!" - Edna St. Vincent Millay

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Bram wrote:Working out serves a number of goals - the last time I did a contest at my gym (max distance on a rope machine in a minute) I got first place by a healthy margin. 2300 members at the gym.
=D> =D> =D>

Image
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:56 pm

PS..I'm not playing a game..I really do think you, Bram, are the most loathsome, idiotic, fragile, piece of Bro-Cal gutter trash I can imagine.

It's like when you see a runt in a litter of puppies the first time and you momentarily feel pity and then you realize...Oh fuck, no. This one's gonna bring them all down. Seriously.... shun the runt. Shun It.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

User avatar
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6275
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Rope machine contest? Do they combine that with Gravitron races and inversion table hangs for time into some kind of Triathlon for invalids?

Goddamn dude, I think I would have held that and the white belt victories a little closer to the vest.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:54 pm

Image
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 9697
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Re: Brass Tacks.

Post by TerryB » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:37 am

Jump rope champ at the local gym?

I don't even...
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Image

Post Reply