Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Did any of you faygs see this?

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Re: Did any of you faygs see this?

Post by Beer Jew » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:14 pm

That was shot just before his audition for the Dallas Buyers Club.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Guess how I know you're Irontamer's buffet valet?
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:51 pm

I just viewed Steve's video download. This is a cleanly shot, clearly taught and concise piece of work. Basically Steve takes all those isometric courses we collected on our bookshelf over the years.. pulled ideas from his lifelong study of grappling, then added Maxwell ingenuity.

It's enjoyable to watch and doesn't waste a second on hype. All meat, no fat. I can tell you that I'll be adding some of these drills to my workout. It's not magical techniques or stupid variations made up for novelty sake. It's a group of drills that you forgot and Steve simply organized and made clear in his own unique style.

This download is a great investment for the road warrior who wants something during his travels to keep his strength at a high level. It's also a great idea for any athlete with weak areas or compromised movement during mild injury.

I first started using isometrics based on Bruce Lee's training. Later Gung Fu Champion Eric Lee added some unique variations. Finally Jerry Smith and Cliff Stewart included isometrics in their unique kickboxing training in the 70's. It took Steve Maxwell to remind me of the great connection between isometrics and martial strength in 2016. I highly recommend you add some of this great material to your training. -- Tom Furman, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:56 pm

=D>
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Hanglow Joe
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hanglow Joe » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Good stuff. Steve needs a few sandwiches. Is he on the Cotter diet?

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Kazuya Mishima wrote:I just viewed Steve's video download. This is a cleanly shot, clearly taught and concise piece of work. Basically Steve takes all those isometric courses we collected on our bookshelf over the years.. pulled ideas from his lifelong study of grappling, then added Maxwell ingenuity.

It's enjoyable to watch and doesn't waste a second on hype. All meat, no fat. I can tell you that I'll be adding some of these drills to my workout. It's not magical techniques or stupid variations made up for novelty sake. It's a group of drills that you forgot and Steve simply organized and made clear in his own unique style.

This download is a great investment for the road warrior who wants something during his travels to keep his strength at a high level. It's also a great idea for any athlete with weak areas or compromised movement during mild injury.

I first started using isometrics based on Bruce Lee's training. Later Gung Fu Champion Eric Lee added some unique variations. Finally Jerry Smith and Cliff Stewart included isometrics in their unique kickboxing training in the 70's. It took Steve Maxwell to remind me of the great connection between isometrics and martial strength in 2016. I highly recommend you add some of this great material to your training. -- Tom Furman, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

TOPSHELFTORLLING.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Steve Maxwell lives out of the bag. I think he got a vasectomy way back when so not having to pack condoms lightens his load. I think the other steve probably got a vasectomy too, given his preferred extracurriculars

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 pm

The best thing to do is to go watch a vid of Tom and then read that back in his voice. It's so awesome.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Kazuya Mishima wrote:I just viewed Steve's video download. This is a cleanly shot, clearly taught and concise piece of work. Basically Steve takes all those isometric courses we collected on our bookshelf over the years.. pulled ideas from his lifelong study of grappling, then added Maxwell ingenuity.

It's early yet, but I think we have an early frontrunner for post of the year. :supz: :supz: :supz: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: =D> =D> :supz: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:32 am

Real talk...I didn't happen upon that review until after I posted the video. Sometimes the magic just happens.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:49 am

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Steve Maxwell lives out of the bag. I think he got a vasectomy way back when so not having to pack condoms lightens his load. I think the other steve probably got a vasectomy too, given his preferred extracurriculars
The other Steve... Shafley? :finga:

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:27 am

Wait, he actually wrote that?
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

Dirt McGirt
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dirt McGirt » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:24 am

Furman's oversold review worked on me. I want ageless, portably-built muscle like Steve Reeves and John Grimek.

Someone Dropbox this bad boy.

Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Post by Beer Jew » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:35 am

Will isometrics build real muscle? I want the thick, rope like muscle that powerlifters have, not the non-functional bloated water muscle that bodybuilders have.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:52 pm

baffled wrote:Wait, he actually wrote that?
I'm as shocked as you are.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Beer Jew wrote:Will isometrics build real muscle? I want the thick, rope like muscle that powerlifters have, not the non-functional bloated water muscle that bodybuilders have.
You could always start working in a stone quarry.....
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Beer Jew wrote:I want the thick, rope like muscle

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 pm

iso.jpg
iso.jpg (16.19 KiB) Viewed 5059 times
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Don't pull that drive-by shit, Furman. We want to know what you really think about this product.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Don't pull that drive-by shit, Furman. We want to know what you really think about this product.

THATTSWHATIMTALKINGABOUT!!!

fcuk the drive by gurus.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Wait, "all those isometric courses we collected on our bookshelf over the years"?

How many isometric courses are there, and why would you bother to keep them on your bookshelf after you read the first one?
- Benjamin Franklin

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:44 pm

baffled wrote:Wait, "all those isometric courses we collected on our bookshelf over the years"?

How many isometric courses are there, and why would you bother to keep them on your bookshelf after you read the first one?

Remember Baff...this board is populated with gents who fancy the advice of ghey bodybuilders from the 50's and have a Sherdog alias accounts to debate how Bruce Lee could kick GSP's ass.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:17 am

Ghey bodybuilder from the 50's? Is fat cat posting again?
- Benjamin Franklin

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:47 am

Is Henriet still doing Angie noir films?