The Most IGX shit I've ever heard

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Re: The Most IGX shit I've ever heard

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:20 pm

it's like they took whatever they found in some bro's gymbag, which, IIRC, is kind of the MO of the coach.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:00 pm

powerlifter54 wrote: As a mainly USAPL lifter i still saw tons of crazy stuff and the means used to cover it up and defeat testing. To the point i preferred to lift elsewhere untested just to lessen the drama.
I'm sorry, are you implying that untested PL feds have no drama, or that they have less?
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Testiclaw

Post by Testiclaw » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:03 pm

The best part about the APF and IPA was sitting in the warmup room waiting for the meet to start and bullshitting with the guys next to you about what they were running.

I also remember an Iron Gladiators meet where Kira or whoever was with Kennelly, at the time, and she busted open his fanny pack and little pink pills scattered everywhere.

I think they were the good British Dragon dbols. Those were the goodies back in the day.
My cousin is a redheaded german-mexican, we call him a beanerschnitzel

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:04 pm

When I first head this, I thought that a game of telephone was going on in the rumor mill. "Tren" = "Clen" to somebody who's hearing this second or third hand.

Then I thought, "this is crazy. Weightlifters don't take tren." I've never heard of a weightlifter taking tren for the same reason they don't take eq: because the metabolites are in your system for MONTHS, so doping with it if you're in a tested fed would be STOOPID.

Never mind the fact that if you either a) give tren to a woman lifter or b) are woman lifter and take tren you're almost comically clueless.
You'll Hurt Your Back

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm

WildGorillaMan wrote:
powerlifter54 wrote: As a mainly USAPL lifter i still saw tons of crazy stuff and the means used to cover it up and defeat testing. To the point i preferred to lift elsewhere untested just to lessen the drama.
I'm sorry, are you implying that untested PL feds have no drama, or that they have less?
WGM, as much drama or more in "drug tested" Feds. i got tested all 8 times i lifted at USAPL Mil Nats and at the one USPF Mil Nats i did. The USPF one was unbelievable, and not one of the obviously dirty guys was tested afterwards. Got tested both times i went to Seniors. Neither one was i top 3 and but none of those folks i saw get tested. At a regional meet i needed a IV i was so dehydrated after a weight cut and long lifting day, but they held me in officials room till i gave them a sample. USPF collegiates was a Lasix alll you can eat.

IMHO back then drug testing was a facade. I think it has changed as President of USAPL is now a decent guy.

But i have moved on.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:47 am

WildGorillaMan wrote:
Then I thought, "this is crazy. Weightlifters don't take tren." I've never heard of a weightlifter taking tren for the same reason they don't take eq: because the metabolites are in your system for MONTHS, so doping with it if you're in a tested fed would be STOOPID.

Never mind the fact that if you either a) give tren to a woman lifter or b) are woman lifter and take tren you're almost comically clueless.
The knowledge behind this post is probably enough to get you arrested.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Notwithstanding Sangoma's squeamishness, my curiosity got the better of me, and I looked it up.

http://www.iwf.net/anti-doping/sanctions/

Since 2003 there's only been a single weightlifter sanctioned for using tren (a woman, oddly enough, from Kazakhstan).

Compared to:

10 for nadrolone
14 for boldenone (equipoise)
63 for testosterone
132 for stanozolol (winstrol)

This just underscores Blaidd Dawg's assertion that drug testing athletes is actually an IQ test.
You'll Hurt Your Back

Three White Lights
Sarge

Post by Three White Lights » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:16 pm

WildGorillaMan wrote:Notwithstanding Sangoma's squeamishness, my curiosity got the better of me, and I looked it up.

http://www.iwf.net/anti-doping/sanctions/

Since 2003 there's only been a single weightlifter sanctioned for using tren (a woman, oddly enough, from Kazakhstan).

Compared to:

10 for nadrolone
14 for boldenone (equipoise)
63 for testosterone
132 for stanozolol (winstrol)

This just underscores Blaidd Dawg's assertion that drug testing athletes is actually an IQ test.
That's always assuming the "Var" you got from your Juicin' Jays Illicit Bathtub Lab are what you think they are. I'd be willing to be that a significant number of those pops for winny were thinking they were using anavar and that the EQ and Deca were probably contaminants in their test blend.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Three White Lights wrote:
That's always assuming the "Var" you got from your Juicin' Jays Illicit Bathtub Lab are what you think they are. I'd be willing to be that a significant number of those pops for winny were thinking they were using anavar and that the EQ and Deca were probably contaminants in their test blend.
There's probably some truth to that, although don't most Euro athletes have access to the good stuff from actual pharmaceutical companies?

Also, it's worth noting that the Greek team got busted in 2008 for oral tren: Methyltrienolone is another name for it, I was keyword searching for "tren" and "metribolone" at first.

That was 2008. Has nobody learned anything?
You'll Hurt Your Back

Three White Lights
Sarge

Post by Three White Lights » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:26 pm

WildGorillaMan wrote:
There's probably some truth to that, although don't most Euro athletes have access to the good stuff from actual pharmaceutical companies?

Also, it's worth noting that the Greek team got busted in 2008 for oral tren: Methyltrienolone is another name for it, I was keyword searching for "tren" and "metribolone" at first.

That was 2008. Has nobody learned anything?
I do some work in the pharma industry. One of things we were looking at was outsourcing production. We found that most of the pharma companies in Eastern Europe were buying direct from China or India or purchasing raws from them and running their own pill presses. If that's the case with the enhancement industry, you're getting more or less the same things you would through a UGL.

All that being said, I don't know why they can't do their own internal doping controls. Cost, maybe?

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Winny is subbed in for var a lot in underground labs

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:21 am

Michael Moorcock wrote:You know times are getting tough for folks when there's more speed in the coke than there is in the speed.
You'll Hurt Your Back

Three White Lights
Sarge

Post by Three White Lights » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Winny is subbed in for var a lot in underground labs
The rumor floating around is that she popped for Tren; I'm guessing that's going to come out as false or exaggeration. She tested clean about a month later which kind of rules out tren since she also tested clean at nationals in august.

I've never understood why people don't do a pre-competition urine test to make sure they are clean. You can buy them on amazon for ~$120.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Prodigious, reddit-level quantities of derp in this thread:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDtB8NlzeJF/
You'll Hurt Your Back

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 pm

LOL

Fucking gold.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Testiclaw

Post by Testiclaw » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:17 am

Seems like Hisaka has his name show up quite a bit.

Know a local girl who went down to train there and also got popped.
My cousin is a redheaded german-mexican, we call him a beanerschnitzel

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:30 am

Reading that shitshow of a thread, it's depressing how many people posting on it have confused the active or half-life of a compound with the clearance/detection time of its metabolites.

Just for example, dianabol only has a half-life of 5-8 hours, but it can be detected in your urine for six or more weeks after you discontinue usage.

I did some googling around and while it's widely reported that Metribolone/Methyltrienolone has an active life of 5-6 hours I couldn't easily find anything about how long before the metabolites clear your system. Detection time for injectable tren is 4-5 months, so assuming the oral form would be dramatically less than that is basically rolling the dice with USADA.
You'll Hurt Your Back

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:19 am

WildGorillaMan wrote:Reading that shitshow of a thread, it's depressing how many people posting on it have confused the active or half-life of a compound with the clearance/detection time of its metabolites.

Just for example, dianabol only has a half-life of 5-8 hours, but it can be detected in your urine for six or more weeks after you discontinue usage.

I did some googling around and while it's widely reported that Metribolone/Methyltrienolone has an active life of 5-6 hours I couldn't easily find anything about how long before the metabolites clear your system. Detection time for injectable tren is 4-5 months, so assuming the oral form would be dramatically less than that is basically rolling the dice with USADA.
Damn beside the Andro Day T shirts you could do HRT+ Consults!
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Didn't one, or a lot, of you post at one time that a positive drug test is merely a sign that you are a rank amateur at gear whoring and probably a bit soft in the head?
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:18 pm

I still love that she claims its from swallowing her bf's loads.

LOAD POSITIVES! LADIES IF YOUR BF USES THEN BE CAREFUL WITH THE JIZ GUZZLIN!