DDPY

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

DDPY

Post by Sangoma » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:54 pm

As inspired by a recent Joe Rogan podcast with Diamond Dalls Page. Has anybody tried his DDP Yoga? He certainly makes it look as the life changing system. Changing or not, this transformation video from the website is really impressive, even with this music.

JimZipCode

Re: DDPY

Post by JimZipCode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:49 am

Yoga for Regular Guys. If you search YRG on here, you should find a bunch of references.

I took two classes with the inspirational-story guy (the studio he taught at is only ~20 mins from me). Interesting, but not my cup of tea. High-tension yoga seemed weird to me.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:27 pm

I have the original YRG stuff, and the newer DDP Yoga on DVDs somewhere, I've ripped most of it to vid so I can use with a tablet.

There is now an app you can use, a friend of mine really likes it, but I haven't checked it out yet.

The original YRG stuff really seemed to help stretch out the areas that I needed work on and I have done it quite a bit.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Right now, 30 days free access if you get the app.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:25 pm

I ordered the whole package. It is somewhere between USA and Australia. I will do a review in the future.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Yes, search the site. I've been doing it since the original book and DVDs. I really, really like it.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 pm

DDP yoga is solid. Of the newer stuff, I tend to only do the Stand Up and Strength Builder programs though. I agree with Shaf and Mickey about the original series-- I need to put those routines back in my rotation.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 pm
DDP yoga is solid. Of the newer stuff, I tend to only do the Stand Up and Strength Builder programs though. I agree with Shaf and Mickey about the original series-- I need to put those routines back in my rotation.
Me too. I don't like the Tae Bo aspects of some of the new shit. Useless and silly IMO

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:44 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 pm
Me too. I don't like the Tae Bo aspects of some of the new shit. Useless and silly IMO
I usually just stand there or do some back bending when the DVD gets to that point. I am planning on doing Stand Up tonight.