www.grip4orce.com

Post your training journals here if you like. I'll make back-ups to avoid losing your data.

Moderator: Dux

elitepro

www.grip4orce.com

Post by elitepro » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:52 am

Im a strength coach and have been involved in training for 30 years now. Im always looking the next greatest tool to take my athletes to the next level. Ive been using grip4orce for 2 months now myself and also my guys are seeing results that we never thought were possible. Are hands are no longer weak we are gaining size in the upperbody and are strength is improving on a weekly basis. These grips fit everything and also fit nice and snug no slippage what so ever. Ive used thick bars in the past but with thick bars if your not applying pressure to the bar they are a waste. These grips make sure your getting the job done. Good stuff

chi

Re: www.grip4orce.com

Post by chi » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 am

fuck he makes the crossfit cunts seem well rounded and complete humans.
I'd say on the bottom of that self-actualisation pyramid shit, proper decent coffee is in there with wifi, tits, food and shelter

odin
Sgt. Major

Post by odin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:36 pm

I try and promote kindness and happiness to all beings where possibole, so let me be the first to tell you to get the fuck off this forum you self-promoting illiterate fuck-tard. It says 'training journals', not 'wanker sales reps'.
Don't try too hard, don't not try too hard

Sassenach
ironslinger

Post by Sassenach » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Tits or GTFO.
Kazuya Mishima wrote:they can pry the bacon from my cold dead hand.