Midas' Power Building Quest

Post your training journals here if you like. I'll make back-ups to avoid losing your data.

Moderator: Dux

nexusmidas
Sarge

Re: Midas' Power Building Quest

Post by nexusmidas » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Thursday I did bench press 95kgx5-5-5-5-4. I think I might need to start my next cycle lighter, this weight already felt like maximum effort on each set, the last 2-3 reps on each set I was really straining, and I think I maybe need to make bigger weight jumps between workouts 5kg instead of 2,5 kg increments. I was also thinking about doing a cycle where you go from 10 reps down to 3 or 5 reps in cycle. Another I'm thinking about for my next training cycle is to do shoulder workout aka overhead pressing on my light Bench Press days. Any input would be nice

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm

http://www.elitefts.com/sheiko/

Either just the bench from #37 or Plan Gime 1 and make the saturday inclines presses. The saturday is almost a mail it in, no more than RPE 8, just get the blood moving day. Not for the faint of heart but good stuff. Good luck.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

nexusmidas
Sarge

Post by nexusmidas » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Looks exciting, thanks! Is it soothed for some one with a bit of chaotic lifestyle but is only 26, I mean I love to go out in the weekend? I know its not optimal but that's not going to change for while, I like to live a little. The Faleev plan was pretty easy to recover from, but I do was sore a lot...

nexusmidas
Sarge

Post by nexusmidas » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 pm

I did the first workout of the 37# plan last monday... god my chest is sore! Great workout though;-) Thanks! I'm just going to go for it.