Sergeant Commanding

Re: The Americans- Season 5

Post by buckethead »

They still aren't

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Haven't watched it yet but I most likely will tonight while fingering my own asshole. Can't wait.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Be sure to clip your fingernails. A friend told me that's kind of important.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

Kind of a yawner. Less with the kids and more of Elizabeth and Phillip kicking people thru the wall in their garage. Stan, FBI agent, couldn't be more of a dolt...."I met a girl at the gym, and gave her a cup of water..... Did you ask her out? Uh, no, I don't know her name yet. Look dumbass, we're your Russian spy neighbors, shall we paint that on our house to give you a clue? I'm about "this" close to taking this out of my dvr.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Richard, this is not the time to cut and run...it just got started. Stay the course fucker. This is one of the best shows in the history of television...going all the way back to ancient Roman times. I want to see them stomping some ass and betraying America as much as the next guy but you have to build up to that. However I'm down with the daughter being killed immediately.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Okay, that was an excellent episode...especially for a first episode to start the season. Yes, Paige needs to be killed but anyone who's ever had to raise teenagers knows this. Not quite sure what's going on with the Vietnamese kid but I'm sure we'll all get it figured out.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

Shapecharge wrote:Okay, that was an excellent episode...especially for a first episode to start the season. Yes, Paige needs to be killed but anyone who's ever had to raise teenagers knows this. Not quite sure what's going on with the Vietnamese kid but I'm sure we'll all get it figured out.
C'mon Shape, can't you email the writers on this show and get them back on track? JC I heard more action yesterday listening to my daughter describe her 4 y.o. son as Hellboy, after he fed their Newfoundland a whole pack of cookies, who then threw up in the house, pinched a neighbor kid, left dog loose as she was about to leave to pick up his sister, then ran away from her and took a crap in their flower bed(grandson, not the dog).

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Mr. Tracy, I feel your pain but there's not much I can do. I think they're putting together the beginnings of the end. Mrs. Shape and I are enjoying it but it's losing it's edge.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I still like it quite a bit.
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I liked this season.

I think it's pretty damn strong for 5 seasons in.
- Buck Brannaman

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

Shapecharge wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 2:14 pm Mr. Tracy, I feel your pain but there's not much I can do. I think they're putting together the beginnings of the end. Mrs. Shape and I are enjoying it but it's losing it's edge.
I think I liked it better when Phillip and Elizabeth were more like Brad & Angie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Boris

Post by Boris »

I just got back into season 3 recently. It's okay. Better than a lot of the horrible television programming that doesn't even pass for 'entertainment', but just okay.

The Paige subplot is awful and it's like the son doesn't even exist (which is perfectly fine by me fwiw).

Boris

Post by Boris »

If you're telling me they are still developing the Paige subplot another 2 seasons, then I might just shut the whole thing down right now...