Ninja Assassin

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Ninja Assassin

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

I was looking for some mindless entertainment, but not this mindless. That was some dumb shit right there. Lots of ridiculously bad CGI blood inserted in all fight scenes.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Ninja Assassin

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

You just saved me $4.99.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Rather enjoyed this in a vampire versus werewolf sort of way.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

I loved it.

But only because I got exactly what I was expecting.

In fact I got more since I expected it to suck out loud.

It's worth a rent.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Both me and my eldest son enjoyed it.Will this be the first in a whole series of Ninja movies?
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I watched an awesome old Ninja movie last night, Shinobi-no-mono (1962). Highly recommended.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Fat Cat wrote:I watched an awesome old Ninja movie last night, Shinobi-no-mono (1962). Highly recommended.

NINJA III The Domination!

or

Micheal Dudikoff is AMERICAN NINJA!

Actually the best ninja movie I saw and the very first was on ABC TV around 1981-2 and it was about an American kid who is raised in America by a Ninja. When he is a Baby the dude tosses the kid in the pool and when the kid tries to swim, he is deemed worthy to train as a Ninja.

Scenes with the kid haging from the prorch roof as a kid and then as a teen. Some Rednecks fighting and the young kid being impressed so his Japanese Step Dad walks up to the biggest one, pokes him in the chest "You are very Strong!" and then the big guy passes out.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

My wife and I tried to watch American Ninja not too long ago. It was pretty ridiculous.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

I am lucky in that my wife loves all the old kung fu and ninja movies.(Examples are 36th chamber of Shaolin,Shaolin temple all the old Jackie Chan movies and of course the ninja movies).Another movie I liked was Shogun Assassin.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

If you liked Shogun Assassin you should check out the original films that it was constructed from. They are much better. Here is the first:

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Thanks,I`ll do that!
"being a pussy".

nightrider

Post by nightrider »

I like all jet Lie movies =D> . But this year Ninja Assassin was the best if we're going to talk about the figthing scenes man it's so great! it's very funny 'coz while watching, I try to act also. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Last edited by nightrider on Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

"being a pussy".

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Fat Cat wrote:If you liked Shogun Assassin you should check out the original films that it was constructed from. They are much better. Here is the first:

I have a omnibus of the comics that I got after my first was born. Besides being good entertainment, it was good re-enforcement of how I was hanging in there during the bullshit years.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I am currently on volume 19 of 28. Truly one of the greatest stories, in any genre, of all time.