Anybody bleeding badly from a facelift?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Anybody bleeding badly from a facelift?

Post by Turdacious »

nafod wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:56 pm
nafod wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:21 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pmHe's also not the first POTUS with a reputation for boorish behavior-- Bubba, JFK, LBJ, and Nixon come to mind.
Come on, seriously? There's boorish, and then there's Trump.

I agree 100% with Herv100 that "We got the best shitposter in chief...Probably the best ever."
You're forgetting about the sexual harassment and assault accusations leveled at Bubba.
Not at all. Trump has Bubba's sexual harassment and assault x 10, taken to a weird place (buy a beauty pageant so he can walk in on them).
Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones would disagree.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:56 pmYou're forgetting about the sexual harassment and assault accusations leveled at Bubba.
I thought those were pure bullshit in the 90s. Just more entries in a very long list of utter fabrications against the Clintons. (Remember Hillary's Christmas tree of syringes and condoms?)

The one that has come back to bother me is Juanita Broaddrick. When she popped back up in the news last year, she had that hunted, trauma-victim vibe to her. And paradoxically, the very things that make her useless and un-credible as a witness from a legal standpoint – her shifting stories, the affadavit she signed – those things sort of cohere into a picture of a woman who really suffered something. Her accusation against Hillary sounds like a paranoid fantasy: but weirdly, that very paranoia makes me believe that Bill might have really done something to her.

So I don't know what to do with that. On the one hand, Bill seems like he was pulling down so much free pussy in the 80s/90s, that it's hard to imagine him bothering to rape somebody. Monica never alleged rape; and ladies describe a very charismatic guy that they wanted to get with. Also I seem to recall there was some logistical discrepancy with Broaddrick's story, about where Bill was documented to have been at the time the assault was supposed to have occurred. (But I may have that confused with a different allegation.)
On the other hand, Broaddrick is compelling too. She commands a lot of sympathy. It's easy to believe (now) that something happened to her.

I would like to know what happened.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:05 pmJuanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones would disagree.
While I take Juanita Broaddrick more seriously now than I did ~20 yrs ago, if Paula Jones told me the sky was blue I would double-check.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:05 pm
nafod wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:56 pm
nafod wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:21 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pmHe's also not the first POTUS with a reputation for boorish behavior-- Bubba, JFK, LBJ, and Nixon come to mind.
Come on, seriously? There's boorish, and then there's Trump.

I agree 100% with Herv100 that "We got the best shitposter in chief...Probably the best ever."
You're forgetting about the sexual harassment and assault accusations leveled at Bubba.
Not at all. Trump has Bubba's sexual harassment and assault x 10, taken to a weird place (buy a beauty pageant so he can walk in on them).
Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones would disagree.
1 Accusations filed in court against Trump
1.1 Ivana Trump (1989)
1.2 Jill Harth (1992)
2 Recording controversy and second 2016 presidential debate
3 Allegations of unwanted physical contact
3.1 Jessica Leeds (1980s)
3.2 Kristin Anderson (1990s)
3.3 Cathy Heller (1997)
3.4 Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)
3.5 Karena Virginia (1998)
3.6 Mindy McGillivray (2003)
3.7 Rachel Crooks (2005)
3.8 Natasha Stoynoff (2005)
3.9 Jessica Drake (2006)
3.10 Ninni Laaksonen (2006)
3.11 Summer Zervos (2007)
3.12 Burnett's unnamed friend (2010)
3.13 Cassandra Searles (2013)
4 Allegations of pageant dressing room visits
4.1 Miss Teen USA contestants
4.2 Bridget Sullivan (2000)
4.3 Tasha Dixon (2001)
4.4 Unnamed contestants (2001)
4.5 Samantha Holvey (2006)
There's the wench who had the affair with Donald while his wife was pregnant, that The National Inquirer bought off.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/national-e ... 1478309380
The company that owns the National Enquirer, a backer of Donald Trump, agreed to pay $150,000 to a former Playboy centerfold model for her story of an affair a decade ago with the Republican presidential nominee, but then didn’t publish it, according to documents...
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Don’t believe everything you think.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

JimZipCode wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:25 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:56 pmYou're forgetting about the sexual harassment and assault accusations leveled at Bubba.
I thought those were pure bullshit in the 90s. Just more entries in a very long list of utter fabrications against the Clintons. (Remember Hillary's Christmas tree of syringes and condoms?)

The one that has come back to bother me is Juanita Broaddrick. When she popped back up in the news last year, she had that hunted, trauma-victim vibe to her. And paradoxically, the very things that make her useless and un-credible as a witness from a legal standpoint – her shifting stories, the affadavit she signed – those things sort of cohere into a picture of a woman who really suffered something. Her accusation against Hillary sounds like a paranoid fantasy: but weirdly, that very paranoia makes me believe that Bill might have really done something to her.

So I don't know what to do with that. On the one hand, Bill seems like he was pulling down so much free pussy in the 80s/90s, that it's hard to imagine him bothering to rape somebody. Monica never alleged rape; and ladies describe a very charismatic guy that they wanted to get with. Also I seem to recall there was some logistical discrepancy with Broaddrick's story, about where Bill was documented to have been at the time the assault was supposed to have occurred. (But I may have that confused with a different allegation.)
On the other hand, Broaddrick is compelling too. She commands a lot of sympathy. It's easy to believe (now) that something happened to her.

I would like to know what happened.
Sure, but, as I think a lot of people considered at the time, we'll never know. Somebody's lying, but it's unknowable. You don't have the 30 Cosby ladies lining up where it gets looking ugly despite a he said/she said.

I personally thought at the time, if you want to be President, you can't fuck around with interns/hookers/whatevers. It derails the whole damn operation. Nobody is saying you have to be President, but if you want to be President, keep it in your pants or go run for president of France.

My primary annoyance during impeachment, apart from the obvious Lewinsky stuff, was the outrage seemed entirely manufactured, and I was a Republican then. And the faux outrage and hypocrisy has been laid bare by Trump. They don't care about personal behavior as long as the rapey dude is on their team.

That makes hating Bill Clinton particularly weird, because he wasn't a super-liberal guy by any stretch.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trooper ... l_Clinton)

And you're missing my point that both sides are pragmatic when it comes to bad behavior by their political leadership.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

he's gonna start a war with n korea to distract us from his offensive tweets:

"The era of strategic patience with the North Korean regime has failed," Trump said in a statement from the Rose Garden. "And, frankly, that patience is over."
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:02 pm https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trooper ... l_Clinton)

And you're missing my point that both sides are pragmatic when it comes to bad behavior by their political leadership.
You are trying to argue that Trump is just another boorish guy, that he's not an outlier, that he's not a veritable Black Swan of boorish ignorance. Not going to work.

Trump is a uniquely magnificent piece of work, and he has my admiration for how everyone who touches him comes up looking like this, from the republican caucus to the religious right.

Don’t believe everything you think.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Yes, thanks, good choice from among the many, many examples of fabricated nonsense.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

nafod for the win!

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

JimZipCode wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:30 pm
Yes, thanks, good choice from among the many, many examples of fabricated nonsense.
No more fabricated or nonsensical than much of what the WaPoNYTCNNMSM syndicates have reported about Trump.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Nice, our resident liberals just put up a picture of a kid in blackface.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

And I just spoke to the ghost of teddy Kennedy. He called donnie and bubba amateurs.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 pm And I just spoke to the ghost of teddy Kennedy. He called donnie and bubba amateurs.
Teddy was a lady killer.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:01 pmNo more fabricated or nonsensical than much of what the WaPoNYTCNNMSM syndicates have reported about Trump.
Shyah, right.

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:01 pm
No more fabricated or nonsensical than much of what the WaPoNYTCNNMSM syndicates have reported about Trump.
Interesting defense.

The MSM has reported about Trump, off the top of my head, that: He gave top secret intel from Israel to Kislyak in the Oval Office, that he watches 6 hours of cable news a day, that he was goaded into a reckless op in Yemen that killed many people including a US SEAL, that civilian deaths in Syria are through the roof under Trump, that he fired Comey to "take the pressure off the Rusher thing," that he threatened Comey with the possibility that their conversations had been taped, that the Carrier and Ford jobs he promised would stay in US are in fact leaving, that his charitable organization is a criminal fraud (Fahrentold won a Pulitzer for this), that he let Flynn sit in the most classified briefings in the country though he knew Flynn was likely dirty, that members of his WH staff lied about what Russians they met and when and what loans they made in the past year, that he fired Yates when she called his Muslim Ban a "Muslim Ban" and refused to defend it, that he conducted Top Secret military ops from the Patio at Mar-a-Lago, that he plays golf 70% of the weekends he's been in office, that he has fake Time magazine covers hanging in many of his golf clubs, that he has absolved the entire Commander in Chief role to Mattis, that he told Burr and Nunes to pressure the media to lay off the Russian coverage, that he lied about a massive arms deal with Saudi Arabia, that despite being the host of CENTCOM he decried Yemen as a terrorist hub, that he has ceded much of the future of world trade to China, that his son told a golf journo that they get all their loans from Russian banks, that despite the assurance of our Intel agencies, he still won't condemn Russia for election meddling, that he falsely accused Obama of spying on him, that he asked Kushner to threaten Joe Scarborough over a National Enquirer article, that Kushner still has a damn security clearance, that he rolled back funding used to sniff out RW domestic terrorist groups, that he owes 100s of millions to Deutsche Bank, that Russians have bought 100s of million $$ worth of condos and other properties from him in the past 2 years, that he continues to accept money from foreign governments via his private businesses in clear violation of the Constitution......ok, I gotta go. There are 1000s more vs. the handful of misleading or incorrect stories (I see you CNN) out there from reputable media sources.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 pm And I just spoke to the ghost of teddy Kennedy.
I'm trying to figure out what sources you read that make Chappaquiddick so interesting to you. It was almost 50 years ago. Dude is dead. Dude was alive for a long time after it happened and seemed to be a fairly typical pol who remained scandal-free afterwards, despite an incredibly long career.

His two brothers were assassinated. He was admired by Republicans and Democrats who got a very long look at him. Here's Orrin Hatch:
http://www.newsweek.com/sen-orrin-hatch ... nedy-78653

Why the Teddy boner?
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:49 pm
Turdacious wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 pm And I just spoke to the ghost of teddy Kennedy.
I'm trying to figure out what sources you read that make Chappaquiddick so interesting to you. It was almost 50 years ago. Dude is dead. Dude was alive for a long time after it happened and seemed to be a fairly typical pol who remained scandal-free afterwards, despite an incredibly long career.

His two brothers were assassinated. He was admired by Republicans and Democrats who got a very long look at him. Here's Orrin Hatch:

Why the Teddy boner?
Hardly scandal free.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.bostonhe ... stie%3famp

And ten times the effective politician and cocksman of the three. Obamacare would have been far less flawed if teddy had been even five years younger.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Yes I Have Balls wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:41 pm
DrDonkeyLove wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:01 pm
Interesting defense.

The MSM has reported about Trump, off the top of my head, that: He gave top secret intel from Israel to Kislyak in the Oval Office, that he watches 6 hours of cable news a day, that he was goaded into a reckless op in Yemen that killed many people including a US SEAL, that civilian deaths in Syria are through the roof under Trump, that he fired Comey to "take the pressure off the Rusher thing," that he threatened Comey with the possibility that their conversations had been taped, that the Carrier and Ford jobs he promised would stay in US are in fact leaving, that his charitable organization is a criminal fraud (Fahrentold won a Pulitzer for this), that he let Flynn sit in the most classified briefings in the country though he knew Flynn was likely dirty, that members of his WH staff lied about what Russians they met and when and what loans they made in the past year, that he fired Yates when she called his Muslim Ban a "Muslim Ban" and refused to defend it, that he conducted Top Secret military ops from the Patio at Mar-a-Lago, that he plays golf 70% of the weekends he's been in office, that he has fake Time magazine covers hanging in many of his golf clubs, that he has absolved the entire Commander in Chief role to Mattis, that he told Burr and Nunes to pressure the media to lay off the Russian coverage, that he lied about a massive arms deal with Saudi Arabia, that despite being the host of CENTCOM he decried Yemen as a terrorist hub, that he has ceded much of the future of world trade to China, that his son told a golf journo that they get all their loans from Russian banks, that despite the assurance of our Intel agencies, he still won't condemn Russia for election meddling, that he falsely accused Obama of spying on him, that he asked Kushner to threaten Joe Scarborough over a National Enquirer article, that Kushner still has a damn security clearance, that he rolled back funding used to sniff out RW domestic terrorist groups, that he owes 100s of millions to Deutsche Bank, that Russians have bought 100s of million $$ worth of condos and other properties from him in the past 2 years, that he continues to accept money from foreign governments via his private businesses in clear violation of the Constitution......ok, I gotta go. There are 1000s more vs. the handful of misleading or incorrect stories (I see you CNN) out there from reputable media sources.
http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... tr%40ction

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

donkeylove gets a gold star for the ladykiller line (my brother, longtime republican operative, said teddy was a terrific senator)

turd gets thrown down the hole in the outhouse (think slumdog millionaire or schindler's list) for his weak blackface remark.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

Why the Teddy boner?
Scandal free afterwards? What about the pick up of a young woman in Palm Beach and rape in his beach house by his nephew while he was there? She reported being picked up by William Kennedy Smith and Uncle Ted and brought back to the house, where the rape occurred.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

DikTracy6000 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:31 am

Why the Teddy boner?
Scandal free afterwards? What about the pick up of a young woman in Palm Beach and rape in his beach house by his nephew while he was there? She reported being picked up by William Kennedy Smith and Uncle Ted and brought back to the house, where the rape occurred.
Jesus. I've had (alleged) crimes committed in my home by others that I wasn't aware of and wouldn't condone and that doesn't reflect on me at all. In the Trump era it's an amazing stretch.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:05 am
DikTracy6000 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:31 am

Why the Teddy boner?
Jesus. I've had (alleged) crimes committed in my home by others that I wasn't aware of and wouldn't condone and that doesn't reflect on me at all. In the Trump era it's an amazing stretch.
How about Teddy's reaching out to Yuri Andropov for help the year he challenged Carter in the Dem primary?

How about What he did to Robert Bork? In the opinion of some, it kick started the disgusting politics of personal destruction we live with today. Something balanced here.

His primary against Carter had a part in weakening ol' Jimmy, which helped bring us Reagan, so bad people can bring about unintentional good. G_d works in mysterious ways.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

i thought this thread was about plastic surgery.

nothing wrong with teddy that couldn't have been fixed with liposuction.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

DDL YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT SPELLS IS FROM THE HOMICIDE CAPITAL OF THE USA, IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT HE DOESN'T CONSIDER ONE KILLING A BIG DEAL.