How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

User avatar

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21252
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Turdacious »

Unnecessary. A simple ‘your honor I think we can all see from my clients behavior that he is clearly retarded’ would have been sufficient.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar

nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12781
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by nafod »

True dat
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21252
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Turdacious »

Turdacious wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:06 am
Fat Cat wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:14 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 pm My Pillow guy suggesting a coup in the Oval Office is not what I expected next.
lolwut
Life’s been hard since he lost his job managing the undertaker.
I take it back. He's been hitting Jane Krakowski. He's got some pretty good game.
Image
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar

nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12781
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by nafod »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 pm My Pillow guy suggesting a coup in the Oval Office is not what I expected next.
A democracy so strong even MyPillow couldn't smother it.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar

nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12781
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:00 pm
Turdacious wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:06 am
Fat Cat wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:14 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 pm My Pillow guy suggesting a coup in the Oval Office is not what I expected next.
lolwut
Life’s been hard since he lost his job managing the undertaker.
I take it back. He's been hitting Jane Krakowski. He's got some pretty good game.
Jane is hot
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5058
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:13 am
Location: The Usual Gang of Idiots

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Here's a video from Jimmy Dore's show of a militia member in Michigan saying EXACTLY what I said earlier in this thread. The corporatocracy HAS to keep the left and right fighting each other, otherwise we might smell their bullshit and actually direct our anger in the correct direction.


I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

User avatar

lasalle
Top
Posts: 1205
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:13 am

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by lasalle »

Texas woman that live streamed herself storming the capital.

Image

User avatar

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 40973
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 悪を根付かせるな

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Fat Cat »

Is anyone else enjoying the radioactive levels of hypocrisy from the capitol riot's fallout? The pussyhat ruling class spent five years encouraging violent rioting in cities and suburbs and the one day it turned up on their front step they have Reichstag'd it into a "murderous insurrection".

When it's done to you, it's "social justice"; when it's done to them, it's life in prison.
Image
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy.
It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell

User avatar

nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12781
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by nafod »

Not the same
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 40973
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 悪を根付かせるな

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:19 pmNot the same
Go on. Why are these politicians a protected class?
Image
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy.
It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell

User avatar

nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12781
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:34 pm
nafod wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:19 pmNot the same
Go on. Why are these politicians a protected class?
DJT is being impeached for his actions.

To quote a famous republican (guess who it is)

"'there's not a whole lot of question' that Donald Trump should be impeached for inciting last week's violent insurrection attempt on the U.S. Capitol."

"If inciting to insurrection isn't, then I don't really know what is"
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 40973
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 悪を根付かせるな

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Fat Cat »

He literally told them to peacefully protest. I posted the entire transcript of his speech in this thread. It's virtually impossible to spin that into "go riot" or "overthrow the government". Not that the truth matters anymore, but there it is.
Image
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy.
It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell

User avatar

nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 12781
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by nafod »

Here's another Republican, so if you can identify them

The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.
Don’t believe everything you think.


Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5388
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Voct. США

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:39 am Here's another Republican, so if you can identify them

The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.
Liz Cheney. https://cheney.house.gov/2021/01/12/che ... president/

"Liz Cheney was once considered the future of the GOP. Now she’s fighting to keep her political career alive.

After voting to impeach Donald Trump last week, the highest-ranking woman in the House GOP finds herself at risk of losing her leadership post; staring down a pro-Trump primary challenge; and censured by some of her own party back home in Wyoming."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/2 ... -up-461218

Trump ran against an indifferent establishment, one that said, "We're globalizing, fuck you". He didn't drone on like Hillary or Obama. He talked more like ordinary people. Sure he bullshitted people but don't they all bullshit us?

The more that the Establishment acts like swamp creatures, the better Trump looks. The worst thing that the Establishment could do would be to ignore Trump. "He's yesterday's news". The crowds would disperse, no longer being offended by anything.

Nope, they keep pouring gasoline on the fire. This impeachment nonsense. Biden barely got the seat warm before he halted the Keystone XL pipeline.

“North America’s Building Trades Unions are deeply disappointed in the decision to cancel the Keystone XL permit on the President’s first official day in office. Environmental ideologues have now prevailed, and over a thousand union men and women have been terminated from employment on the project"


https://nabtu.org/press_releases/nabtu- ... It0kaFUunM


I can't believe that Biden pulled this shit on the first day. "We're globalists.... fuck you".
This space for let

User avatar

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21252
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Turdacious »

Gene wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:49 am
nafod wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:39 am Here's another Republican, so if you can identify them

The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.
Liz Cheney. https://cheney.house.gov/2021/01/12/che ... president/

"Liz Cheney was once considered the future of the GOP. Now she’s fighting to keep her political career alive.

After voting to impeach Donald Trump last week, the highest-ranking woman in the House GOP finds herself at risk of losing her leadership post; staring down a pro-Trump primary challenge; and censured by some of her own party back home in Wyoming."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/2 ... -up-461218

Trump ran against an indifferent establishment, one that said, "We're globalizing, fuck you". He didn't drone on like Hillary or Obama. He talked more like ordinary people. Sure he bullshitted people but don't they all bullshit us?

The more that the Establishment acts like swamp creatures, the better Trump looks. The worst thing that the Establishment could do would be to ignore Trump. "He's yesterday's news". The crowds would disperse, no longer being offended by anything.

Nope, they keep pouring gasoline on the fire. This impeachment nonsense. Biden barely got the seat warm before he halted the Keystone XL pipeline.

“North America’s Building Trades Unions are deeply disappointed in the decision to cancel the Keystone XL permit on the President’s first official day in office. Environmental ideologues have now prevailed, and over a thousand union men and women have been terminated from employment on the project"


https://nabtu.org/press_releases/nabtu- ... It0kaFUunM


I can't believe that Biden pulled this shit on the first day. "We're globalists.... fuck you".
Little simplistic don't you think? Biden closing down Keystone in week one was a given. The losers in that one are primarily Canadian, and a few producers in Montana and Wyoming (assuming their wells are ever profitable); the winners are ranchers and producers in Texas (where the wells are already profitable). And if oil jobs are so important to Wyoming residents, do you really think they'll elect someone w/ no seniority over Cheney?

And let's not forget that Biden's old boss presided over the greatest shale drilling boom in US history and opened up natural gas exports-- arguably the most oil friendly POTUS in history despite his rhetoric.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21252
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Turdacious »

One of the leaders is a prolific snitch. Another layer of not well thought out.
https://wtop.com/national/2021/01/proud ... ords-show/
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 40973
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 悪を根付かせるな

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:59 am One of the leaders is a prolific snitch. Another layer of not well thought out.
https://wtop.com/national/2021/01/proud ... ords-show/
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. The so-called "far right" in America has been infiltrated by the FBI since the mid-70s at the absolute latest, and probably well before that. Read a little about Elohim City, the Order, Robert Matthews, Aryan Nations, Ruby Ridge, the Branch Davidians, etc. They were ALL infiltrated by FBI informants and/or agents. It's a complete sham that ZOG maintains entirely for its own convenience. The Proud Boys are a complete glown***er fabrication, convenient to maintain the lie that white people in America are a threat and aren't being quietly shuffled off the scene via ideological, economic, chemical, and spiritual warfare.
Image
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy.
It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell


Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5388
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Voct. США

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Gene »

Turdacious wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:54 amLittle simplistic don't you think? Biden closing down Keystone in week one was a given. The losers in that one are primarily Canadian, and a few producers in Montana and Wyoming (assuming their wells are ever profitable); the winners are ranchers and producers in Texas (where the wells are already profitable). And if oil jobs are so important to Wyoming residents, do you really think they'll elect someone w/ no seniority over Cheney?
Three million barrels of oil per day. Nothing changes by cancelling Keystone except more CO2 produced per ton of oil. Pipelines are more energy efficient than rail. You can use nuke power to power a pipeline, even less CO2 per ton shipped.

Right now railroad cars deliver the oil south to Texas.

Biden fucked something else up is all.

https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/science-data/da ... acts/20064

Turdacious wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:54 amAnd let's not forget that Biden's old boss presided over the greatest shale drilling boom in US history and opened up natural gas exports-- arguably the most oil friendly POTUS in history despite his rhetoric.
Let's not credit Obama with cheap credit that made speculative work like Fracking possible. Fracking is not new tech just didn't make sense with normal costs of credit.

How are LNG exports being "oil friendly"? Did you mean fossil fuel friendly?
This space for let

User avatar

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21252
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Turdacious »

[youtube] https://youtu.be/UB31ttMrrCU [/youtube]
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 40973
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 悪を根付かせるな

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Fat Cat »

Turdacious wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:07 am [youtube] https://youtu.be/UB31ttMrrCU [/youtube]


For Turd. It's sad to see the shaman like this imho; he should be like a buffalo, free to roam the halls of public buildings in America, grazing on organic muffins and healing this once great nation.
Image
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy.
It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell

User avatar

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21252
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: How are we feeling about rioters this week?

Post by Turdacious »

I’m glad we all agree that that lunatic is a national treasure, just like our dear departed IGx pal crusader.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Post Reply