Homeland Season 3

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Homeland Season 3

Post by TerryB »

Bobby wrote:Just woke up and it`s 4 in the morning here in Sweden.So my keen eurofag ear for languages hasn`T kicked in:what does "don`t vex me" mean?
"English motherfucker! Do you speak it??"
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Shapecharge wrote:Well Tom and Claire look similar, same hair styles and have similar builds so it's easy to confuse the two.
I thought it was just me.

I figured that if she was posting here, this show wouldn't be so shitty.

Carrie would be embedded in some international spy ring, keeping a black German spy on the side and really adding a Cinemax feel to this show.

Homeland could use a little more Strike Back and a little less Gilmore Girls.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Ha! You are a genius! Get your black ass to L.A. right fucking now.

Speaking of Strike Back...are you watching the first first season?

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Shapecharge wrote:Ha! You are a genius! Get your black ass to L.A. right fucking now.

Speaking of Strike Back...are you watching the first first season?
Yeah, watching "Origins".

Compared to the fast paced and all the naked chicks of the made-for-Cinemax series... it's okay.

I'm hoping it'll pick up a bit after what happened this last Friday.

You watching?
- Buck Brannaman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Yes I'm watching...but just caught the first two episodes. I think I'm gonna watch another here in just a few.

Why no mention of Strike Back at the Emmy's? "In the category of hottest fucking bitches, period, the Emmy goes to...(hold please while the envelope is being torn open but we know the answer already)...STRIKE BACK"!!!!

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Seriously.

And I'd like to point out, especially to that European homo subclaw, that the chick i pointed out who's "below his standards" came through big time in the finale.

I heard they're bringing the real Strike Back for one more season. Pumped.
- Buck Brannaman

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Proto: :hda: I do and I can eat berries whilst clicking links as well!
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

baffled wrote:Seriously.

And I'd like to point out, especially to that European homo subclaw, that the chick i pointed out who's "below his standards" came through big time in the finale.

Baff I must have missed that exchange with subhomoclaw...which chick are you talking about? The dark-haired Section-20 badass computer chick that shoots and stabs like the rest of them and Scott tossed on the bed and banged on the season finale? She's fucking awesome.

I am totally digging "Origins" more than I thought I would.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Shapecharge wrote:
baffled wrote:Seriously.

Baff I must have missed that exchange with subhomoclaw...which chick are you talking about? The dark-haired Section-20 badass computer chick that shoots and stabs like the rest of them and Scott tossed on the bed and banged on the season finale? She's fucking awesome.

Yeah, that's the one. She's my favorite, and I couldn't quite figure out why. The Jew assassin was rad, and a lot of the others were too, but I liked the Section 20 chick.
- Buck Brannaman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Baff I'm totally down with her. I also had the hots for the ginger major from season 1 that off'ed herself with the jihadi dude. She had a serious rack. Except for this chick in Origins...every one is at least an 8.5 if not a 9...fuck maybe even better than that.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Shapecharge wrote:Baff I'm totally down with her. I also had the hots for the ginger major from season 1 that off'ed herself with the jihadi dude. She had a serious rack. Except for this chick in Origins...every one is at least an 8.5 if not a 9...fuck maybe even better than that.
Agreed on the chicks, especially the ample racked Major in season 1.

I like Origins, but not as much as our stateside version. I'm not a fan of Richard Armitage.
- Buck Brannaman

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

It's almost like TV programs are the only place to find good looking women to look at.

If only there were some place you could go and look at all the hot, naked women you want...
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

baffled wrote:And I'd like to point out, especially to that European homo subclaw, that the chick i pointed out who's "below his standards" came through big time in the finale.
I beg to differ. She's way too manly for my taste. If I wanted to fuck a man I'd obviously choose Bailey Jay.

The Mossad chick was fine in a certain andro way, though.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Shapecharge wrote:Baff I must have missed that exchange with subhomoclaw...
I'm kinda offended you didn't invite me to a camping trip yet.
In my opinion, it's the best season.

One thing that still puzzles me about the USA seasons: why the fuck did they choose a brit to play an american (Scott) and an american to play a brit (Stonebridge)?
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

The guy who plays Scott is an Aussie, I think and the Brit is English-American, I think.

So, in short, fuck you.
- Buck Brannaman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

I'm not discounting the possibility than I'm an idiot but I was a bit blown away by the reveal in episode 2 of who actually killed the SAS troopers that caused Porter to get cashiered. Don't want to say too much in case some of you fuckers haven't watched it.

Baff, what should we do with this SubHumanClaw? Is he cool or should he be verbally eviscerated? He may be mentally and physically challenged and it troubles me a little.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Shapecharge wrote:I'm not discounting the possibility than I'm an idiot but I was a bit blown away by the reveal in episode 2 of who actually killed the SAS troopers that caused Porter to get cashiered. Don't want to say too much in case some of you fuckers haven't watched it.

Baff, what should we do with this SubHumanClaw? Is he cool or should he be verbally eviscerated? He may be mentally and physically challenged and it troubles me a little.
Verbally eviscerated.

If Andy would quit distracting me, I'd have already ended this before it really started.

That did kind of surprise me in episode 2 as well. Didn't see that coming.
- Buck Brannaman

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Baff, you and Andrew are two of my favorite IGX'ers and I would hope the spirit of brotherly love would settle this shit. I will have a personal convo with him and hopefully we'll get this settled. Meanwhile back at the ranch we've got to keep our eye on some of the less than savory fuckweeds than have permeated our little internet haven. If SubLowTClaw gets a foothold here then it is all but fucking over. Perhaps he can be rehabilitated.

Meanwhile, all you non-believers google Michele Lukes and get a boner unless you're a homo.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

You trip in the wood and hit your head? She looks like something a brunette and Donald Duck might have made during a drunken gettogether.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Shapecharge wrote:Meanwhile, all you non-believers google Rhona Mitra and get a boner unless you're a homo.
Fixed that for you.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

I cannot argue with this SubC.H.U.D.Claw. She is a hottie as well. She used to be on Boston Legal.

Now back on topic. Last nights episode put me in a state of anxiety. Quinn is definitely not cool with the way things are going. You could tell he didn't like what that cop thought about him and his kind. That Iranian spy dude was fucking creepy. Once again great casting 'cause that guy who plays the senator is a fucking prick. Please somebody kill Brody's daughter for fucks sake. Suspending disbelief here for a moment...so if this was for real I would have both feet in her ass. Mom and brother have to stay and take the pain but she gets to run off and start over. She's really gonna melt down if this plays out and Brody getx exonerated.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Final scene between Saul and the senator was great. *click*
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Shapecharge wrote: She's really gonna melt down if this plays out and Brody getx exonerated.
Anybody who played Dick Winters is not going to end up as bad guy.
Tantum validus superstes

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I would like to make a handful of what I consider to be very important points:

1) Subclaw just said one chick looks mannish (no, especially when she's naked), and that if that's what he wanted, he'd fuck someone with an actual dick.

Actual dick.

Bobby also may be gay, but it's okay, because he's from Sweden. I don't think they identify people's gender anymore in Sweden, so technically, he's just European.

2) This show has a few story lines they could have added to fill a few gaps and give us less Dana "I ruin shows all by myself" Brody:

- Dar Adal and Quinn. More on the backstory. When we first were introduced to Quinn, he had been part of some secret, Black Ops type of group in Somalia or something, wasn't he? What happened to that group? Are they still out there, waiting to do some Delta Seal shit on what's left of Abu Nassir's outfit?

- What's actually going on with Brody down in Venezuela other than that one show he was actually in. I mean, how did Carrie ever get the chance to develop some Underground Railroad type of network in Venezuela when the show had only mentioned her activity in the ME up to this point?

- Anything that has Morena Baccarin naked.
- Buck Brannaman

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

baffled wrote: Subclaw just said one chick looks mannish (no, especially when she's naked), and that if that's what he wanted, he'd fuck someone with an actual dick.
Wouldn't you?