Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Double end bag

Post by Batboy2/75 »

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/ ... 5_17835519

Bought one of these for home use. The regular choices, regardless of manufacturer, are usually 9 inches, 7 inches and 6 inches. I purchased the 7 inch double end bag.

Double end bags are used by boxers to develop & sharpen their skills for hitting a moving target. You can also work on foot work and defensive drills with the Double end bag. BTW-For those of you not in the know, the smaller the circumferance of the bag the faster and harder to hit it.

Basicly a double end bag is a double end bag. Ringside, Title Boxing, & Everlast all make good double end bags. I bought mine from Everlast because they have a good return policy.

I recomend having a heavy bag and a double end bag for your home gym if you're into the striking arts. The compliment each other quite well.

If you need instruction on how to use the Double end bag or even the heavy bag, go to Ringside or Title boxing and look up their instructional DVDs. Unlike Sonnon or DD you can pick up Boxing DVDs for about $10 to $15 with good instruction.

BB2/75
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.