I'M BACK

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
T200
Sergeant Commanding

I'M BACK

Post by T200 »

My wife is crazy as fuck so what's up around here?

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: I'M BACK

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I applaude your triumphant return.

=D> =D> =D>

Topic author
T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

THE 2013 TALE OF WOE

So since June my wife has gone completely insane again. Paranoid, delusional, etc.

For the past 3 weeks she has not slept and I haven't slept more than 2 hours a night. Zero hours in the past 3 days. Unless some random assortment of minutes can be tallied.

My wife spends her time crying, yelling at me for being a cheater (I am not and the way our lives are it's not even possible), talking to god and the dogs (both of whom answer her back) and tearing out her hair for signs from god (she tears out hair probably 1 hair per minute and that lasts a 24 hour shift for the most part).

I haven't been able to work at all in the past 3 weeks and since June have only been able to work a max of 10 hours a week because the rest of the time I am dealing with her.

But wait!

A delightful new twist...

Topic author
T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

We just found out she is 4.5 months pregnant! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Anyway I left her last night for the first time 'cause she won't get any help and won't allow me to help her (my parents came out here too to try and help her). I have started the process of commiting her but she is smart and learned from the last time she was commited what she can't say to avoid getting sent away, namely she never says anything about harming herself or others.

I could detail her multitude of delusions but it would take me a month to complete and I would still forget shit.

So what's up with the rest of you dudes?

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Goddamn...

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Welcome back, negro. Sorry to hear about this. She smoking chronic still?

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

So, uh, that's not funny, but kind of funny, because my first response to you was "Congratulations!".

Because that's usually the case when menfolk start complaining that their wives have done lost their minds.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

That is profoundly fucked up.

Get some sleep, if you can.
I'm sure collective IGx wisdoms will fix everything for you by 1700 hours today.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Was she nuts when you married her, or was she just a typical woman?

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

FUUUUCCCCKKK is right broheim. Damn, I can't imagine dealing with what you're faced with...and pregnant. Fuck again.

Maybe it will help maybe not but, consider getting a Nutribullet and watching that new show that started on F/X last week called "The Americans."

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Take her to see Silver Linings Playbook. It can all end hollywood-happy.

Actually I'm trying to think of how it could get much worse. Only advice I can possibly think of is to not forget to take care of yourself. A healthy 'you' is a good to everybody.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

nafod wrote:Take her to see Silver Linings Playbook. It can all end hollywood-happy.

Actually I'm trying to think of how it could get much worse. Only advice I can possibly think of is to not forget to take care of yourself. A healthy 'you' is a good to everybody.
Ditto on that. Can you record her saying stuff that would get her committed and use it w/the authorities? Maybe get a witness? What a nightmare.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Damn T, sorry to hear about your situation with the wife.

All you can do is provide the willingness and opportunity to help her, she has to be willing to take the help. She'll be ready to take that step eventually. Hang tough and ditto to those who said to take care of yourself. Mentally as well as physically. You have to find a way to let the negative shit out and vent or you'll go nuts yourself.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Damn. That's fucking brutal.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Well, I hope she'll take some help. Get some sleep. Am sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Peace be with you, my Brother...
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

Often when someone is in that situation, their brain chemistry is so jumbled they will not see the light and say "you're right, I need some help." And if you're not getting sleep, you're playing without a full deck. Try to get in touch with a probate lawyer, or call your local version of crisis rescue. Keep mentioning "pregnant" and you should get help.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

May Gorilla Jeebus watch over you in your hour of need.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Damn, T, really sorry hear about this. I hope to hell shit gets sorted out soon. And congratulations?

It's good to have you back around here.

bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Post by bigpeach »

T200 wrote:We just found out she is 4.5 months pregnant! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Anyway I left her last night for the first time 'cause she won't get any help and won't allow me to help her (my parents came out here too to try and help her). I have started the process of commiting her but she is smart and learned from the last time she was commited what she can't say to avoid getting sent away, namely she never says anything about harming herself or others.

I could detail her multitude of delusions but it would take me a month to complete and I would still forget shit.

So what's up with the rest of you dudes?
About time this forum got interesting again. Thank you for returning in our time of need. You're dealing with some shit right now but stay positive and think of it as the basis for your someday best-selling memoirs. I won't even wait for the first copy to hit the library shelf.

Topic author
T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

Herv100 wrote:Welcome back, negro. Sorry to hear about this. She smoking chronic still?
No she quit a little bit ago. Before we knew she was pregnant.

Topic author
T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Was she nuts when you married her, or was she just a typical woman?
She was always off for sure but in more of a carefree pixie type manner. Very artistic, creative.

She didn't start getting legit troublesome until 2005. We got married in 1999. She was institutionalized briefly in 2010. I had to put her in there.

Topic author
T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
nafod wrote:Take her to see Silver Linings Playbook. It can all end hollywood-happy.

Ditto on that. Can you record her saying stuff that would get her committed and use it w/the authorities? Maybe get a witness? What a nightmare.
She can't go out of the house at this point and I left her last night anyway. Staying at a hotel.

I have started a commitment process but it is long because she is smart enough after last time she got sent away to not say she will hurt herself or anyone else. That's the only way they can put her in quickly.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

T200 wrote:
Kazuya Mishima wrote:Was she nuts when you married her, or was she just a typical woman?
She was always off for sure but in more of a carefree pixie type manner. Very artistic, creative.

She didn't start getting legit troublesome until 2005. We got married in 1999. She was institutionalized briefly in 2010. I had to put her in there.
Brutal. A coworker of mine went through this. Best wishes.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

Hebrew Hammer wrote:Often when someone is in that situation, their brain chemistry is so jumbled they will not see the light and say "you're right, I need some help." And if you're not getting sleep, you're playing without a full deck. Try to get in touch with a probate lawyer, or call your local version of crisis rescue. Keep mentioning "pregnant" and you should get help.
We have been involved with crisis for a while and yeah she can't see reason 'cause she thinks what she sees is what is and that everyone else is part of a conspiracy against her.

Meeting with a lawyer in about an hour.