Ultimate Kaz-bait

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
milosz

Ultimate Kaz-bait

Post by milosz »

"Red Lobster Waitress Attacked For Filling Water Glasses Too Often At St. Louis Location"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/2 ... 18362.html

Fuckin Red Lobster man.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Ultimate Kaz-bait

Post by baffled »

Don't forget a shooting at a Mother's Day Parade in NOLA.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05 ... oting?lite

Lots of fun for Kaz lately.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Ya'll really know how to push my buttons...it's not even a fair fight anymore. Alas...

My wife hates seafood, but even if she loved it I wouldn't take her to a Red Lobster (aka, Cap'n Bluegums).

Red Lobster and Olive Garden (aka, Can't Get Seated or Served, but There Are 15 Nigger "Employees" Hovering Around the Front) have become culinary magnets for our shit colored citizenry. I really don't know why. I mean the food is...meh...ok. Something about going in and ordering up a big old plate of overpriced seafood that arrived in a vacuum sealed bag from a warehouse in Des Moines makes Chicken George and his girlfriend feel like they've ARRIVED..."look heyah gurl, I'ma make dis white bitch fill my watah glass again and den I'ma complain about da food so da manager give us half price and free duhzert...top a da world, Shaniqua".

I had my last bad Red Lobster experience in Memphrica, TN back in the late 90's. We went in on a Sunday with my wife and her sister's family and got seated next to a big old table full of antique farm equipment that was about nine deep. They were nice enough people...they didn't talk at the top of their lungs and cackle at each other's most mundane observations as most niggers are apt to do when they go out in public. However, like most of their kind, the entire concept of tipping is simply beyond their ability to understand and they got embroiled in a typical ghetto negotiation with the waitress and manager when they tried to put the obiligatory gratuity on the bill for parties larger than 8. See, here's the thing you have to understand about niggers...they're gonna roll up in that parking lot in an Escalade or a Cadillac, they're going to carry Gucci purses, and wear the finest clothes to cover their turd hued skin and ample backsides. Spending money that they don't have on the finer things of life is all well and good until the white man starts to put another 15% on the bill to cover the cost of nine niggers occupying 2.5 waitresses running back and forth to the kitchen and the soda dispenser and taking care of every little petty complaint (excuse me miss, the ice in my glass is not cold enough).

So, the one dumb bitch at the table who looked about 23 proceeds to tell the manager that she's been in the restaurant business herself for about 15 years and HAS NEVER HEARD OF MINIMUM GRATUITY ON LARGE PARTIES. Finally, some old buck sitting there got her quieted down and pulled the "hey sir, whatever you can do to help us out I appreciate it". In other words, I've got a pocket full of money, but I can't afford to pay this tip because I'm a poor shiftless minority when it's convenient to me.

I'll never go back. When my wife mentions Olive Garden (I do like their salad and bread sticks) I just give her the stink eye and remind her that we don't have an Olive Garden firmly established out here in the burbs. We have to drive across the lovely Pearl River (aka, the Nigger Fishin' Ditch) and go to the one that is within driving and walking distance of about 500,000 EBT card swiping pavement apes. Fuck that. I've also noticed as of late that Cheddar's has become somewhat of a schwoogie magnet so that's become a no-go area for the Kaz household, as well.

This would make a good topic...Places to Avoid Because the Niggers Go There. It's not always what you think. Sure, there's the obligatory warehouse grocery outlets that the sheboons shuffle into with their houseshoe clad feetsies in order to get the best deal on assorted canned goods and butchered pork products. There's also the local convenience stores owned by the likes of the Hebrew Hammer where the Trayvon Martins of the world duck in out of the rain to grab skittles and yoo-hoo during a break in their marathon Madden sessions and uploading of racially charged scuffles to World Star Hip Hop. There's that, but you've also got the Red Lobsters, the Olive Gardens, the Cheddars. Reasonably nice places that would otherwise be ok to take your family for a middling dining experience if not for the fact that it now smells like cocoa butter and sounds like a casting call for a Tarzan movie.

To all of that I would add Buffalo Wild Wings. Not a place I take my family, but maybe an OK place to hang out and get some grub if not for the fact that it's become a den for niggers, the white women who date those niggers, and the white people who are not there with niggers but sure do dress and act like niggers.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

baffled wrote:Don't forget a shooting at a Mother's Day Parade in NOLA.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05 ... oting?lite

Lots of fun for Kaz lately.
This is actually a profound tragedy and made me very sad...all the niggers have survived.

Topic author
milosz

Post by milosz »

It would almost be worth suffering through the garlic-butter drenched offerings at Red Lobster for a few of those cheddar biscuits. Almost but not quite.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I haven't been to a Red Lobster since ~2003. It was in South San Francisco, and I'll never go back.

We don't have Cheddar's out here. Olive Garden is mostly okay, and Buffalo Wild Wings is still clear.

Hooters is hit or miss.
- Buck Brannaman

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Fuck, don't you guys have real Italian restaurants? I can't imagine ever being desperate enough to eat at an Olive Garden.
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

hahahahahahaha! Holy shit, Kaz. You are something else.

I have never been to a Red Lobster or an Olive Garden and don't ever plan on going. Not because of the clientele but because they don't sound that appetizing to me.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Mickey O'neil wrote:hahahahahahaha! Holy shit, Kaz. You are something else.

I have never been to a Red Lobster or an Olive Garden and don't ever plan on going. Not because of the clientele but because they don't sound that appetizing to me.
They're not appetizing, at all. Olive Garden is cheap and a decent spot for hard up college students. Never seen more than a table's worth of the American breed of negro at any one time. I also don't tend to live in areas with large Bonobo populations though.
- Buck Brannaman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

milosz wrote:"Red Lobster Waitress Attacked For Filling Water Glasses Too Often At St. Louis Location"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/2 ... 18362.html

Fuckin Red Lobster man.
You are the real racist, my friend. Women named Sharrell, Britley and Geneen could just as easily be Japanese or Russian as American blacks, don't you think?
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Family attacked "for being in wrong neighborhood"
Stubbs said a man wearing a pink shirt was in line trying to pay for gas when Donald Dickerson, 41, started making fun of him, leading to an argument.

"The defendant (Dickerson) approached the white male victim," the police report stated.

It went on to read, "the defendant told him he was in the wrong neighborhood and he was not going to make it out." The victim said that's when he "was punched and knocked to the ground."

At this time, his wife got out of the car and ran to help her husband. The victim said, "he continued to struggle with the defendant and was eventually knocked unconscious, which later he awoke in the hospital."

His wife told police, "after running to help her husband, she remembers falling to the ground and (being) knocked unconscious."

According to a close family friend, that's when the couple's teenage daughter got out of the car to check on her parents and, "observed a female punch her mother in the face, when her mother then fell to the concrete, hitting her head on the surface."

The daughter was also punched in the face.

"There were only three suspects but there were multiple people in the parking lot," said Stubbs.

Of those three, Dickerson was arrested and charged with second-degree battery. The other two suspects, Devin Bessye, 24, and Ashley Simmons, 22, were released on site after police wrote them each a summons for simple battery.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Ya'll really know how to push my buttons...it's not even a fair fight anymore. Alas...

My wife hates seafood, but even if she loved it I wouldn't take her to a Red Lobster (aka, Cap'n Bluegums).

Red Lobster and Olive Garden (aka, Can't Get Seated or Served, but There Are 15 Nigger "Employees" Hovering Around the Front) have become culinary magnets for our shit colored citizenry. I really don't know why. I mean the food is...meh...ok. Something about going in and ordering up a big old plate of overpriced seafood that arrived in a vacuum sealed bag from a warehouse in Des Moines makes Chicken George and his girlfriend feel like they've ARRIVED..."look heyah gurl, I'ma make dis white bitch fill my watah glass again and den I'ma complain about da food so da manager give us half price and free duhzert...top a da world, Shaniqua".

I had my last bad Red Lobster experience in Memphrica, TN back in the late 90's. We went in on a Sunday with my wife and her sister's family and got seated next to a big old table full of antique farm equipment that was about nine deep. They were nice enough people...they didn't talk at the top of their lungs and cackle at each other's most mundane observations as most niggers are apt to do when they go out in public. However, like most of their kind, the entire concept of tipping is simply beyond their ability to understand and they got embroiled in a typical ghetto negotiation with the waitress and manager when they tried to put the obiligatory gratuity on the bill for parties larger than 8. See, here's the thing you have to understand about niggers...they're gonna roll up in that parking lot in an Escalade or a Cadillac, they're going to carry Gucci purses, and wear the finest clothes to cover their turd hued skin and ample backsides. Spending money that they don't have on the finer things of life is all well and good until the white man starts to put another 15% on the bill to cover the cost of nine niggers occupying 2.5 waitresses running back and forth to the kitchen and the soda dispenser and taking care of every little petty complaint (excuse me miss, the ice in my glass is not cold enough).

So, the one dumb bitch at the table who looked about 23 proceeds to tell the manager that she's been in the restaurant business herself for about 15 years and HAS NEVER HEARD OF MINIMUM GRATUITY ON LARGE PARTIES. Finally, some old buck sitting there got her quieted down and pulled the "hey sir, whatever you can do to help us out I appreciate it". In other words, I've got a pocket full of money, but I can't afford to pay this tip because I'm a poor shiftless minority when it's convenient to me.

I'll never go back. When my wife mentions Olive Garden (I do like their salad and bread sticks) I just give her the stink eye and remind her that we don't have an Olive Garden firmly established out here in the burbs. We have to drive across the lovely Pearl River (aka, the Nigger Fishin' Ditch) and go to the one that is within driving and walking distance of about 500,000 EBT card swiping pavement apes. Fuck that. I've also noticed as of late that Cheddar's has become somewhat of a schwoogie magnet so that's become a no-go area for the Kaz household, as well.

This would make a good topic...Places to Avoid Because the Niggers Go There. It's not always what you think. Sure, there's the obligatory warehouse grocery outlets that the sheboons shuffle into with their houseshoe clad feetsies in order to get the best deal on assorted canned goods and butchered pork products. There's also the local convenience stores owned by the likes of the Hebrew Hammer where the Trayvon Martins of the world duck in out of the rain to grab skittles and yoo-hoo during a break in their marathon Madden sessions and uploading of racially charged scuffles to World Star Hip Hop. There's that, but you've also got the Red Lobsters, the Olive Gardens, the Cheddars. Reasonably nice places that would otherwise be ok to take your family for a middling dining experience if not for the fact that it now smells like cocoa butter and sounds like a casting call for a Tarzan movie.

To all of that I would add Buffalo Wild Wings. Not a place I take my family, but maybe an OK place to hang out and get some grub if not for the fact that it's become a den for niggers, the white women who date those niggers, and the white people who are not there with niggers but sure do dress and act like niggers.
Add Outback by me on Sunday's after church.
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:Family attacked "for being in wrong neighborhood"
Stubbs said a man wearing a pink shirt was in line trying to pay for gas when Donald Dickerson, 41, started making fun of him, leading to an argument.

"The defendant (Dickerson) approached the white male victim," the police report stated.

It went on to read, "the defendant told him he was in the wrong neighborhood and he was not going to make it out." The victim said that's when he "was punched and knocked to the ground."

At this time, his wife got out of the car and ran to help her husband. The victim said, "he continued to struggle with the defendant and was eventually knocked unconscious, which later he awoke in the hospital."

His wife told police, "after running to help her husband, she remembers falling to the ground and (being) knocked unconscious."

According to a close family friend, that's when the couple's teenage daughter got out of the car to check on her parents and, "observed a female punch her mother in the face, when her mother then fell to the concrete, hitting her head on the surface."

The daughter was also punched in the face.

"There were only three suspects but there were multiple people in the parking lot," said Stubbs.

Of those three, Dickerson was arrested and charged with second-degree battery. The other two suspects, Devin Bessye, 24, and Ashley Simmons, 22, were released on site after police wrote them each a summons for simple battery.
White people need to harden the fuck up, imo.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

^^ As soon as that nigger opened his mouth he;d get sprayed in the face with the gas hose and I'd flick my big.

"Michael Jackson or Jesse Owens? Pick one."

My old roommate in SoFlo had a GF who worked at Red Lobster.

Now she started out your typical suburban "Love everyone, we are all the same" type, even dated a black guy in HS.

She became Kaz in a dress! (except Kaz would not blow everyone living in the apartment but that's another story)

" Fucking stupid, cheap niggers! They don't for for shit and they swarm the place on Brim night!" (There was a set day that welfare chcks were cut in Fla. in thise days, and Brim are a nasty little canal fish they are known to eat, the rest of us used them for bait when going to Okeechobee)

" And I always get asked, at least twice a night "Axcusse Me, 'Ow many Skrimps come in a dozen?"
" I just tell them 10, and eat the other fucking 2 before I bring them their shit, at least I get some food before getting fucked out of my tip!"

Even a whore has a point sometimes.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

The Olive Garden near us is by far the most successful restaurant in a 50 mile radius, if you judge by their huge parking lot being full every day of the week for the last 15 plus years. It's not unusual to see cars parked on the grassy areas beyond the paved lot. It's well run, and there are tricks to getting seated right away by calling ahead. And no it doesn't compare to any little dark Italian restaurant in any major city for the cuisine.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

If your not going to go to a Mama and Poppa Italian place then the best chain Italian is Carabas. I had a buddy who lived in Itally for 3 years and he said their food was as close as he's come to the kind of Italian he had over there (I think it was northern Italy?)

I used to eat there every other week, sometimes every week.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

DikTracy6000 wrote:The Olive Garden near us is by far the most successful restaurant in a 50 mile radius, if you judge by their huge parking lot being full every day of the week for the last 15 plus years. It's not unusual to see cars parked on the grassy areas beyond the paved lot. It's well run, and there are tricks to getting seated right away by calling ahead. And no it doesn't compare to any little dark Italian restaurant in any major city for the cuisine.
I live in a very Italian city filled with good Italian food and the same is true at the OG near my house.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

White people need to harden the fuck up, imo.[/quote]

Yep, =D> But I'm an asshole or a psycho to some of these fucks because of it. =;

Let them go to school and live where I did, they'd either be more like me, Wiggers or broken in bitches. :-k

It's easy to be accepting and multi cultural in the burbs. Live around them and have to go to school with them as they perfect the behaviour that gets so many of them their scholarships at the State Correctional Institution or dead.

Fucking sucks because I know a lot of really fucking great black people but they do not run the hood and they were not up in my face starting shit, acting like crazed apes. :axe:

It would have been real easy to become a white supremacist, but fuck those guys too! Most of them are low eared inbreds shit out of some trailer sluts shit stinking gash.

FUCK EVERYONE UNTIL PROVEN HUMAN! :finga: :finga: :finga:

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Turdacious wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbLul7vRt8[/youtube]
That was a nice Monday morning treat.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Comedy gold, some intential some not, in the comments.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Is that a bottle of barbecue sauce in her hand?

bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Post by bigpeach »

Best service I get in restaurants is in those that have a majority black customer base. Tables of white folks, and a real potential for a 20+% tip are the gold medal for the servers.