To quote Joe Walsh, "how ya doin?"

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

To quote Joe Walsh, "how ya doin?"

Post by bigpeach »

Sorry I'm not around these parts of the interweb much no more. You probably think I threw you out faster than a swap-meet copy of seeahill's latest dozen copy seller, but the truth is, I got a lot of shit going on. Two kids, a career, and a relocation will do that to you. No longer home-office based, with a much larger role in the family biz. It seems this place has declined, but only a little, in my absence. I commend you all for holding it together as much as you have.
I've seen a lot of you on facebook under "people you may know," and besides confirming my suspicions that most of you resemble Louie Anderson with Down's syndrome, it also shows me that you're all doing OK, and I'm happy for that.
And yes, I'm regularly on the facebook. I'm not so white that I've shunned it. It gives me a chance to masturbate to pictures of high school classmates, and it is far more iphone friendly than the IGx forums, even if a lot less entertaining.
Peace, homies. Obama's economy is good, Zimmerman profiled the kid as someone who was bashing his skull on concrete, Syria will make Afghanistan look like a quick and well thought out occupation, and "legislating from the bench" and "energy systems work" are still the two phrases that prove the speaker is retarded.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Re: To quote Joe Walsh, "how ya doin?"

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

You are missed even more than Hebrew Hammer. I need two AAA batteries, can you help?
Takin' my time,
Usin' my line,
Tryin' to decide what to do.
Looks my my stop,
Don't wanna get off,
Got myself hung up on you.
Seems to me,
You don't want to talk about it.
Seems to me,
You just turn your pretty head and
Walk Away
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Good to hear from you Peach!

Good luck with everything. :drinkers: Your a Lib bastards but your OUR Lib bastard! \:D/

Keep rocking! :rock:

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

Good to see you Peach. The place has turned into an absolute shit hole without since you've been gone. You know what you have to do.