Ye goes IN!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Ronald RayGun

Ye goes IN!

Post by Ronald RayGun »

"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Ye goes IN!

Post by Bram »

Cliffs notes?

Kanye is legitimately crazy. And Alex Jones is a nightmare of a human being that would say or do anything for a dollar or attention.
"If we are all going to be destroyed by the atomic bomb, let it find us doing sensible and human things—working, listening to music, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep." — CS Lewis

Topic author
Ronald RayGun

Ye goes IN!

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Oh man, where to begin? A lot of love for Hitler. Like ... a LOT. He shut down Jones twice to tell him to ease up on how bad Nazis were. Got SUPER up his own ass about some kooky Bible shit. It's just a bowl of crazy that's overflowing. Ye even made Jones look like a non-loon. I got a ton of laughs watching it, but bottom line, Ye is an extremely un-well man. This will only get worse for him.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Ye goes IN!

Post by Bram »

I made it through 12 years of public school and 3 full years of university before I ever heard someone use Jew as a slur.

On Monday, a friend of a mine, who’s a teacher, was called in because some kids called another kid “a fucking Jew” and told him he should kill himself.

EDIT: earlier in the day, that same friend had to deal with a different kid who wanted to present at Model UN about the threat of the Jews and their space laser.

It’s sad to watch our culture regressing.
Last edited by Bram on Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If we are all going to be destroyed by the atomic bomb, let it find us doing sensible and human things—working, listening to music, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep." — CS Lewis

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Ye goes IN!

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

This feels all kinda shitty and manufactured, while also creating real-world problems. I'm guessing nobody cares what Insane Clown Posse thinks of various minorities, because nobody would ask them. That Duck Dynasty guy thinks being gay is wrong. Nobody's putting on 100 podcasts to talk about it.

But Kanye gets clicks, and these assholes putting a bipolar guy in the middle of an episode on all their shows. Then the rest of the media breathlessly covers it and causes the problem. You see the other crazies start coming out and acting out.

Dude needs help, not airtime.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Ye goes IN!

Post by nafod »

It’s well known that nazis tip 20%.
Don’t believe everything you think.

motherjuggs&speed

Ye goes IN!

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:40 pm This feels all kinda shitty and manufactured, while also creating real-world problems. . . .
But Kanye gets clicks, and these assholes putting a bipolar guy in the middle of an episode on all their shows. Then the rest of the media breathlessly covers it and causes the problem. You see the other crazies start coming out and acting out.
Which is what the media/government complex wants. More loonies acting out, so more stories for the media and a pretext for more laws and crackdowns. Win-win for them while the rest of us lose, the crazies included. Most of them wouldn't have the ideas they do or the initiative to act on them without some impetus being provided.