A free black in the USA

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

A free black in the USA

Post by lenny »

motherjuggs&speed

A free black in the USA

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Let' me make a prediction: After winning his appeal, Chauvin will be released on June 18, 2024. Biden will call the ensuing riots protests. There will be prosecutions of people who say the riots are riots.

Interesting but not surprising: Wikipedia says Chauvin murdered Floyd. Not, Floyd died and Chauvin was convicted, no, can't have that, he murdered him. Wikipedia has spoken. No point in editing that since it would be changed back within minutes.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

A free black in the USA

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Chauvin was convicted of second degree murder, so saying "Chauvin murdered Floyd" is pretty accurate.

Also, there's a 9 minute video. It's quite bad.

Tucker's White Power Hour is here to stoke the grievance furnace, but I don't think an overturned conviction is likely.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

A free black in the USA

Post by Gene »

lenny wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:39 am
There are some suggestions that Floyd had a heart condition... kneeling on his neck probably was not good for someone with a heart condition. You're supposed to use minimal force to restrain people.

So if Floyd caught a heart attack.... what Chauvin did might have contributed to it. The Jury seemed to think that Chauvin did it.

The US Supreme Court denied an appeal for Chauvin on Nov 20 2023.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-suprem ... 023-11-20/

Chauvin was stabbed on the Nov 22 2023 in prison.

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/25/12151904 ... bed-prison
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

A free black in the USA

Post by Gene »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:21 am Tucker's White Power Hour is here to stoke the grievance furnace, but I don't think an overturned conviction is likely.
Well..... it's more anti-Corporatism than a racial bias. The "Cause" in Ukraine is the darling of Wall Street. The "jab" was the darling of Wall Street.

Profits for the Military Industrial complex, on behalf of white people in Ukraina. Most of the big money is being spent on NATO countries, which are sending their hand me downs to Ukraina.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62002218

https://jacobin.com/2022/04/arms-weapon ... y-spending

Profits for Moderna and Pfizer - $1000 a second. Mostly going to "developed" nations. Under one percent of either Vaxx went to the developing world.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-11- ... lysis.html

Meanwhile, for the Brown and Black folks... Corbevax... which you could not get at Baylor.

https://www.texaschildrens.org/texas-ch ... -emergency

I think that Chauvin acted recklessly, without due regard for life. 2nd Degree murder? I don't know, but he should not have walked from this one.

I still think that the real cause for rage is one that we share in rural America. When you need the police they're not around, but when something "loud" happens then they're there. A lot of low income people are tired of sucking hind tit on police responses.

Kind of makes sense... when your shit gets stolen? "Put in a report". When you are doing something on your own land that violates a code? "Hey, that's illegal!".
Don't like yourself too much.

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

A free black in the USA

Post by lenny »

somewhere someplace somebody said there was an autopsy report
https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/liv ... d-it-here/

what am i doing with you idiots?
https://apnews.com/article/death-of-geo ... 81b23e894d

download tor browser and keep checkin
how george floyd died. keep goin back to 2023
i have it some fuckin place but i ain't lookin for u guys although luke is a really nice guy and another guy whose name i forget told
mgs that I did try to help and Bram has been nice sometimes but thinks i should go in a another nut house

and maybe i'm from Azerbaijan and am about 13 and a hacker. i give up
you guys win
i suppose i'll come back after i vomit my guts out.
PLEASE DO A LITTLE RESEARCH B4 POSTING STUPID SHIT

I HAVE TRIED TO GET SOME OF U 2 THINK

HERE ARE 2 ?S WORTH
ASKINNG

WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE U
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YA KNOW

I THINK I AM NOT THAT UNTRUSTWORTHY OR AM I

U TELL ME I MAKE MISTAKES BUT HOW OFTEN HAVE I LIED
SHOW ME WHERE AND WHEN I LIED

NOBODY KNOWS ME AIN'T IT A SHAME
JESUS CHRIST I REMEMBER FATS DOMINO FROM 1956 SINGING WHAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDYyf8 ... HitsStudio

HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW THIS SHIT IF I'M 13 AND NOT ANCIENT FROM THE GOOD OLE DAYS THAT WEREN'T THAT GOOD BECAUSE THIS KIKE
GREW UP WITH CHRISTIANS WHO THOUGHT HE KILLED THEIR L-RD AND WOULDN'T TALK 2 ME FOR 6 FUCKIN YEARS UNTIL I GOT TO A NICE
SECTION OF A SUBURB WITH JEWS (CAUSE THE OTHER PARTS OF THE SUBURB - A 5 MINUTE DRIVE WOULDN'T SELL TO THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED THEIR L-RD LET ALONE SELL TO N-WORDS, WHAT DID KAZ CALL EM. NIGGERS AND NOBODY COMPLAINED EXCEPT ME.) I'M STUPID

I THINK IF KIDS ARE TAUGHT THAT I KILLED YA KNOW WHO.
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. IT WAS TOO LATE TO KILL HIM AND I DIDN'T HAVE A GUN IN MY HOUSE
C

GROW UP A LITTLE AND USE THOSE BRAINS OK.
LUKE HAS BEEN VERY KIND, SPHEROID PHYSIQUE, BRAM, THUD AND A FEW OTHERS WERE HELPFUL

I AM TRYING AT THIS ANCIENT AGE TO IMPART A LITTLE WISDOM SO U GUYS DON'T SUFFER ALL THAT MUCH BUT I THINK IT'S BASICALLY HOPELESS AND KAZ WAS RIGHT IN HIS ASSESSMENT. I GOTTA FIND THE YOUTUBE CLIP FROM THOMAS SOWELL

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

A free black in the USA

Post by Turdacious »

Lenny, have you ever done Cossack lunges while wearing wrestling shoes?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

A free black in the USA

Post by lenny »

Not yet but the other day, I should have thrown a dumb Israeli cunt off a second story balcony to her death because she cared more that I called her a dumb bitch than she does about young Israeli soldiers dying in Gaza when they don't have to. We were both waiting to pick up packages. She threatened to call the cops on me. I am a citizen of this idiot country but am regarded as an American who doesn't belong here and should get the fuck out and go back to the USA by a lot of people. I have decided to do some STFU therapy in the words of the immortal fraudster Glassman shut the fuck up. It's within my rights to call her a dumb bitch who should stop turning the other cheek and be a real Christian and kill our enemies. It's within my rights to throw krav maga punches at her as long as I don't hit her. It's within her rights to call the cops who have gone so crazy that they will probably kill me, an American idiot who is still here. I wanted to go to the Cayman Islands but was told it's too dangerous. I don't know if I can leave this God forsaken place. We are being constantly lied to by the media. I was at the airport during the first Gulf War with a false missile alarm. We fled into a silo. It wasn't fun. I assume the ways things are going Iran gets the bomb and we will be nuked unless Trump stops them first but it will probably be too late. I"m 74 and have had my life. If I die today I'm fine with it as long as I get shot in the head and not in the chest and have to be too fucked up to ever do anything. So if it's my last year on this planet, and it probably will be I should stop fuckin around and do what I want. Play some Hendrix and leave you guys.

Boris

A free black in the USA

Post by Boris »

Lenny, you're really reaching here.

Chauvin? Fuck that guy.

Floyd did meth? He had a heart condition? So what? Didn't mean he had to fucking die for it.

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

A free black in the USA

Post by lenny »

Boris or is it Bore Ass
Are you fucking with me?
Chauvin the cop whose motto is serve and protect gets life in prison and you say fuck that guy. Wait till you need a cop. I hope there isn't one around.

Floyd the saint who put a gun up to a pregnant woman's stomach who was on all kinds of drugs. Why don't you listen to this by the Grateful Dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ojrrua ... avyHighway

here are some of the lyrics
The other day they waited, the sky was dark and faded,
Solemnly they stated, "He has to die, you know he has to die."
All the children learnin', from books that they were burnin',
Every leaf was turnin'; to watch him die, you know he had to die.

Aren't they burning books and all kind of media lies?
There was an autopsy report that I posted a link to. In the future if there is a Boris who is not an AI robot, I will not reply to his/her/zeir naareshkeit, a good German word for a fool.
Don't waste the precious few seconds of your finite life bothering to reply. I won't read this thread and no longer post on this gevaltick (another great German word) forum trying to educate the few like Bram who are open to a little wisdom. Not you. You know it all and I know nothing and refuse to learn so why your waste your precious time even reading this drivel since you will never get these seconds back. Just

punch

thine fist

thru this computer

screen and I will kick you in the balls. Just kidding. I love ya I love ya. At least I got to hear the Dead play some gevaltick music. Now for Hendrix. You guys missed the greatest

Boris

A free black in the USA

Post by Boris »

lenny wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:10 am Boris or is it Bore Ass
Oh no - my second grade PTSD!

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

A free black in the USA

Post by lenny »

Boris
I was right. You really are an idiot. I give you a chance for any intelligent response
and this is all you got. can you even read? === or was this a second grader who responded
using chat AI

Boris

A free black in the USA

Post by Boris »

lenny wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:24 am Boris
I was right. You really are an idiot. I give you a chance for any intelligent response
and this is all you got. can you even read? === or was this a second grader who responded
using chat AI
Aaaaand that's why I generally don't throw my $.02 into political/social discussions around here and didn't bother to dignify your bat shit craziness with a response, Lenny - you're so convinced you're right that you won't even entertain the idea that you're wrong.

Yeah, I guess I just assumed that anyone who watched the video of Floyd getting murdered while fellow officer Thao smirked about it would think that was AT BEST manslaughter, but yeah, we all know what assuming does.

So, okay, Lenny - fuck off and good luck to you.

motherjuggs&speed

A free black in the USA

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

We used to be able to disagree, even vehemently, even dismiss the the other person as a morally deficient fucktard, without people declaring others to be beyond hope. At least it wasn't the usual. Is it more that everyone is fed up in general or are people just less tolerant of different views?

Ronald RayGun

A free black in the USA

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Fed up? Maybe. Less tolerant? Not sure. Gigantic winy pussies? BINGO
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Boris

A free black in the USA

Post by Boris »

Ronald RayGun wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:44 pm Fed up? Maybe. Less tolerant? Not sure. Gigantic winy pussies? BINGO
Yeah maybe. I'm still here while many others are no longer.