Elite FTS Blast Straps

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Garm
Sgt. Major

Elite FTS Blast Straps

Post by Garm »

Note that this review is about the product's quality, not the value of exercises that use them - I'll know about that in a few months.

Bottom line: They appear indestructable. I hung them up and stood in one and jumped up and down - no stretch, NFW they were going to break. Unless you weigh 600 pounds these will handle whatever you throw at them. Easy to adjust, easy to hang up. Heavier than you thought when you ordered them, which only matters if you have a bunch of other oddball shit in your gym bag. I can do pushups until I get bored, but was happy to get some real nice wobble & shake after the fifth rep of 10 (after a nasty normal BP workout - might have been different if fresh). Never really bought into the stability postulate, but was willing to risk sixty bucks on anything that had a reasonable possibility of upping my BP numbers. Will try them extra wide, narrow, etc., and plan on fooling with them for ab wheel style movements the next SQ day. Don't care about the rows or other similar stuff, so I won't be reporting on them.

See log over the next few months for results. If you are wondering if they are high quality products, they are. Never been disappointed with anything I ever bought from Elite.