Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

24 kq Kettlebell from Everything Track and Field

Post by Pinky »

I finally got my kettlebell from Everything Track and Field:
http://www.everythingtrackandfield.com/ ... _E_4277_A_

The kettlebell is made by PowerMax in China and looks like the photo in the link above. (I think I once saw PowerMax kettlebells that looked different.) According to my scale, it weighs 52.8 lbs, so the weight is within a tenth of a lb of where it should be. It also feels about as balanced as I think a cannon ball with a handle could be.

Since this is my first kettlebell, I can't really compare it to those made by anyone else, but I will try to answer any specific questions people have about it.

Josh

Trip

Post by Trip »

How much was the shipping?

Topic author
Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

Something like $7. It was so cheap that I still don't know if they made a mistake or not.

The only problem that I can see with this company is that they have supply problems. They just started carrying kettlebells and they didn't understand how well they would sell. They've been overwhelmed by the orders. (They told me this.) I ordered this kettlebell in mid December and it arrived yesterday. They might get better about that, but I don't know how quickly.

SAR

Post by SAR »

I just placed an order with Gill Athletics (who supplies everythingtrackandfield) for 2 26lbs (for my wife) and a 72 lbs bell(not for my wife) I suspect it'll be a month or so before I get them.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

It took me ~ 45 days to get my set from Gill. The P)owermax Bells.

I now want to add another 24 and 32 kg bell to the mix.

Solid product. Made in China.

mongo
Sarge

Post by mongo »

Got mine the other day, my christams gift from a good friend. long shipping time but the shipping and the KB are cheep and decent 30 seconds with a file fixed the only problem on the bell.

Post by Guest »

Just got my 2x32 kg bells. $160 plus $11 shipping. Smooth handles, but the paint quality isn't as high as DD's (doesn't matter to me).

Gaara Gryphon
Gunny

Post by Gaara Gryphon »

It takes about a month and a half to import from China. Dealing with the steam lines, brokers, customs and trucking companies, lots of places for the container to bottleck.
I had a container sit in St. Louis for 10 days at customs because the trucking company over booked themselves.